Brother of popular League of Legends streamer/pro player (Doublelieft) kills mother and injures dad with knife

Brother of popular League of Legends streamer/pro player (Doublelieft) kills mother and injures dad with knife.

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/88vzaw/doublelifts_statement_on_his_family/

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqg4s1

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5567091/Son-30-murders-mother-stabs-father.html

Good thing Californians are all about gun control....right?

Attached: 54bae90a-90bf-4208-b775-d6ac96c53412.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a shit.
sage

We need to bin those knives

the entire community is now redpilled knowing that people will find a way no matter what. it doesnt have to be a gun

>Reddit

hurr durr you're upset about where the information comes from

get the fuck over yourself. this was a factual news post, not some random everyday reddit bullshit

Still reddit, you have to go back nigger.

>>lol i am le oldchan 4fag XD you dont belongz here LOLOLOLOL!!11

probably had horrible parents if the chink suffered psychotic rage because it's genetic

She was pretty hot for a dweeb like him. I can kind of see why he freaked out over it.

Attached: file.jpg (634x634, 70K)

i dont understand how asian women can fall for asian men. dude is an ugly fucker

Fuck, to top it all off, the guy had just yesterday won a series to go to the finals.

Chinks are gonna chink
Hey did you know

Israel is the ONLY nation to Murder it's own GOD.... its called DEICIDE

THE REAL KING IS RETURNING SOON

>want the best April fools joke??
Jesus pulled it in the Jews and Satan... after 3 days dead HE ROSE!!!!!

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

who cares. his family kicked him out for not being perfect college asian bug man and pursued video game career. literally disowned him. doubt he gives a fuck about them.

Shut up faggot

3 years ago his mum made up with him and he realised he still loved her as a mum.

Trump was right!

Fucking video games, that was when society started collapsing. Don't you consider suspect how right during the late 70's and early 80's, when games were starting to take shape, was when society started slowly dwindling in productive, entitled, and distracted/uninterested youth? It's corrupting the youth in not only sloth and laziness, but VIOLENCE.

Attached: benedetto-luti-bearded-philosopher-wearing-a-brown-tunic-and-green-cloak.jpg (373x470, 44K)

She has the same genes and produces equally ugly people.

U w0t?

When you don't want to use a gun, or don't have access to one, you use the next best thing. That's common sense which apparently the left doesn't have.

Is he from Team Liquid , cuz a friend of mine is Team Liquid member ?!?!