Why are stores like Aldi and Lidl considered low class? Is it because they are german?

Why are stores like Aldi and Lidl considered low class? Is it because they are german?

Attached: Aldi.png (219x230, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoU8XJmxCwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever walked into one?

I used to do business with them and I haven’t heard of them until I started doing said business.

Naturally when you’re about to start selling a new customer you want to go to a couple stores and see what the deal is so you can better understand what they carry and who their customers are

Store is filled with shitty brand and low cost items and is filled with nothing but black people. It’s just a “poor people store” I guess

Must say I’m talking about the USA Aldi though

No its because they only sell their brand of food and do kike shit like make you put a quarter in the shopping cart.

In the US Aldis aren't really a full fledged super markets, rather an essential markets. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
The wife and I will go there to stock our pantry, also sometimes their produce is decent

well in denmark there is stores like this called discount stores but somehow aldi has a worse reputation than the others.

I didn't even know there are Aldis in the USA.
Whatever, the philosophie of Aldi is to only offer a very limited amount of different items (a few hundred or so) and make them as cheap as possible by not invesing in a nive interior.
Aldis in germany are also full of shitskins and is considered a "poor peoples store", but in the ende nearly everyone goes there from time to time.

Aldi Süd is far better than Aldi Nord btw.

the dumbest part of aldi is there checkouts.

>and do kike shit like make you put a quarter in the shopping cart
Every single shop here does that. And it's not kikery since you get the coin back. Unless you're a nigger and steal the cart. Shops do this to prevent nigger behaviour, and it works.

>lidl

Attached: t. 140iq.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Aldi and Lidl in Europe, same shit. The only difference is a Trader Joe's larping as a high end store even though it's Aldi in disguise.

Attached: 9A7D7532-B8C6-48C4-A2CC-16F7DFFF56BB.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Im the kind of guy that walks the cart back into the store and puts it back where I found it, except for walmart because the cart pushes there are niggers and throw trash on merchandise and leave the carts absolutely disgusting.

That coin in the cart thing isnt going to stop me from getting the coin back or stealing the cart if I wanted to. I would throw the fucking thing in the back of my truck, take it home, and cut the mechanism in half and get my coin back before turning the cart into a shelf if I were inclined to do so.

Lidl sells Red Bull for 59 cents a can. Well, it's technically labeled as 'Energy Drink' but it's literally the same beverage, just called something else for a lower price. I love Lidl for that reason alone.

No, it’s because the shit they sell and the way they’re set up gives the feeling you’re buying your groceries at a swap meet. I’ve never been in one where I wasn’t the only man among a sea of a) single moms with cubs, 2) old ladies 3) niggers because the Piggly Wiggly is shut down.

aldis is fucking based
great deals
low prices

I've actually seen kikes walking out of an Aldi in Iowa carrying 10+ canvas shopping bags full of groceries because they didn't want to put a shekel in a cart.

>21st century
>Pay for everything electronically
>Don't have a coin
>Need Shopping cart
>Can't Get shopping cart
>Get raped by refugee

State of Europe

Attached: F6641766-DD63-4587-860E-C28DA3A34AF2.png (1344x851, 3.07M)

Publix is the master race

Attached: Image 3.png (500x499, 355K)

They sell low quality food

Attached: Image 6.jpg (938x938, 410K)

They treat their labor like shit, have poor products, rotten fruit, and they refuse ti give store phone numbers to their isp support they pay for. Fuckers Jane wireless cell backup at every store and demand new cards when it bounces, which is daily.

>Not crossing the border to come do your groceries at our superior Albert Heijn, the super market for true patricians

shiggy diggy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Youre wrong actually

Here is the Aldi “redpill” let’s call it

Aldi buys everything from vendors but they put their own private label on everything that’s part of the agreement to buy from you

>but user there are multiple brands sold there

Doesn’t matter they have multiple brands they put on things, different ones for each category

Also to get their business what they do is they send out one product to all their vendors and say “whoever can make this the cheapest gets the order”. So literally Id have to take my best items, dumb them down in the factories and offer it to them hoping that there is nobody else offering something that is even 5 cents cheaper than my item. They will literally go with the cheapest option with quality of product coming in a far far second place

They’re the biggest pain in the ass to do business with but if you manage to get an order it’s a sizable one because they have so many stores. Too bad you need to work on shit margin so you can be cheap enough for them to buy

its perfectly fine. fruit and meat is bad but that shit goes bad anyway. go to another grocery store or grow your own

is the chicken that good?

True Trader Joe’s hummus gives people Ebola all the time

Attached: Image 4.jpg (680x689, 49K)

In the UK it's anywhere that Muslims shop. Aldi in Blackburn stinks of stale curry and aids when you go in there due to all the muds

Aldi is not so bad in Australia, at least where I live. Don’t know about the major cities, they could be filled with nigs, pajeets and tyrones for all i know

It’s not just the chicken it’s the subs and sushi pretty much all the prepared food,
Wide lanes for leisurely getting around full size burgers, all the checkouts are staffed by young blonde qts. It’s truly “where shopping is a pleasure”
I lived in New England for like 10 years I missed Publix as much as my momma

Worked in a ALDI in the Netherlands for 2 years , considered as a discount supermarkt , products are mostly own brand and cheap but have to say the products are good quality , the shop is filled with products tested best buy or best quality by the consumers board .Plus in hholland they saw the trend of having some big brand items to get different kind of peeps in aswell , im talking coca cola and kinder products

u must have ebola to kno da wae

Attached: 2262607_1.jpg (630x630, 30K)

Comparing to local grocery markets the food is terrible and by its price it couldnt be good. Funny how 99% of the stuff is from Germany

sell cheap, inferior products

I saw reviewbrah review a chicken sub.

I've been in Aldi once and it sucked

We are getting an Aldi in my town. What can I expect?

it's not really considered low class, it's just a discount supermarket

I find it can be hit or miss. But sometimes you can get a product a bit cheaper and better tasting.
They are not as pretentious with their products.

do you live in dearborn michigan? kind of makes an impact on the answer.

americans don't carry coins it is 2018

here's why i don't go to aldi: I've been twice, it was ghetto both times, and both times they did not employ enough cashiers so that the lines were 10+ minutes long. Lines at harris teeter are typically 0 minutes long. My 10 minutes is worth more than any money saved.

It's called Hofer not Aldi

bought some Aldi sushi, it was the same as other supermarket in quality just about 40% less expensive.

Because they're damn cheap compared to most other stores and offer mostly their own brands.
How they do it?
It's the entire philosophy, simple markets mostly in industrial quarters rather than prime shopping locations, low personal needs, almost everything is moveable by a forklift and comes on ready to forklift trays, a rather small number of always available products accompanied by special offers every 2-4 days going trough the entire retail plate, from groceries, clothing, computers and other electronics over home improvement, furniture, bikes, motorcycles, gardening stuff and ending with selling enite fucking cars and 130 day around the world cruises.

End of the day you can buy pretty much everything you will need in life from aldi ranging from utter shit to absolute top tier products

in denmark the checkout doesn't ahve an run off at the end. so all your products is in a small space and it gets all annoying. its really an odd thing.

Attached: 478975784.jpg (1024x649, 636K)

it's not low class, they just carry a lot of shit discount items
but they do have some decent items aswell

nigga wtf hvad kober du altsammen i aldi

yeah that's pretty annoying, it's the same here

>low class

Because you should spend most of your money dedicated to everyday products on advertizing, packaging and cashier salaries perhaps?

vent nvm, den nye aldi i min by er ikke som i dit billede

it is so you pack your groceries faster so they need less cashiers

Aldi is for poor people. In Germany they have ugly floors and poor lighting. When you go into the store you also feel like you are standing in a toilet.

>walla min fætter
dræb dig selv.

lol, that's fucking stupid design that makes things harder for both customers and employees, and increases confusion/foot shuffle and bumps/falls in a small area.

europeans honestly suck at designing shit.

Aldi is pretty popular in australia, definitely a poor people store though.

no I live in Iowa.

It's only like that in Aldi though. All other places has normal ones. It baffles me.

Don't buy foods or beverages if they aren't made in Slo. It's even better if you/ your family have your own stuff or go to a local farmer. Can't buy such high quality in any shop anywhere in the world.

I met my wife at aldi. She was working there as a product placer.

أغلق فمك الداعر مقرف الكافر

ALDI is based az fuck. Goof quality at rral prices. Big take home pizzas for sbacks, weird flavored chips, bread and dairys fuxkin fine there

Okay it will look shitty but it's cheap and not as bad as the store looks.
Pic related will be the cashier though.

Attached: bootywarrior.jpg (900x900, 113K)

I went into Aldi once and everyone in there but me was ugly as fuck

Because they sell cheap and shitty products.

When they are on sale, the $2 Mama Cozzi frozen pizzas are one of the best food deals you can get anywhere.

>but me
Ofcourse mate :^)

sometimes the meat products in aldi/lidl is better because they dont mind greasing them up and have fat in them. They are less pussified.

Aldi is fucking great. Especially their sweets and Ben and jerrys rip offs.

Fat contains more estrogens tho, soyboy

t. Karl Albrecht and sons.

you're right I never went in, I saw my reflection in the glass doors and ran away crying

My local Aldi actually has higher quality veggies at lower price than the big brand store, and the meats are the same USDA graded stuff but slightly lower prices. If you're buying frozen or prepared bullshit like pizzas or hotdogs the stuff at Aldi is dog shit. I bought some frozen hamburgers once that had a weird taste and texture so I checked the ingredients. The list should have been pretty short (Beef, water, soy filler) but it turned out they were a mix of various organ meats. I'm not a picky eater and I hate to throw food away but they were fucking gross. The only prepared food that I've bought from Aldi that was pretty good was that cheap chorizo that comes in a tube that street taco vendors usually have.

Attached: 2017 eclipse.webm (324x180, 215K)

>fat is bad
>fat is like soy
good goy. low fat is the way to go.
Don't eat like a traditional Dane.

Attached: VrisneSlagter.jpg (627x353, 39K)

>mix of various organ meats
This isn't just at Aldi. The majority of frozen burgers are beef hearts with a bit of beef mixed in. Quit being a lazy fucking piece of shit and make your own burgers.

>"USDA graded" makes meat acceptable to you

Don't really go to Aldi but Lidl is just cheap stuff, not the best but also not that shitty

>black people

the only reason florida isn't the worst state is publix

There's an Aldi opening up soon in my area. How are they to work for? I have 14 years of service at Walmart and I'm not sure how that would translate to another grocer.

coop + fresh from the bio farmer
lidl and aldi is for brainlet city people that never had proper food in their life
denner for market alcohol, cigs and sweets

Attached: og-default-img.jpg (1063x484, 41K)

man is this what pure lack of confidence looks like

if you worked 14 years at a retail store im sure you can handle any grocery store dude...come on....

aldi is low prices for low earners so pay will be low

Chorizo. A fucking Spanish salami.
>in a tube.

Amerifats everyone

Aldi is easier than anything else I assume. Customers have to bag their own food so it would probably be way easier

Aldi and Lidle are literally the best supermarkets... Cheap, good quality, only whites and old people where I live. You'd be a fool to shop anywhere else. The only issue I've found is a lack of organic products.

>Why are stores like Aldi and Lidl considered low class?
They are cheap with good but not amazing quality.
Also propaganda from other firms of course, but that's normal.

I like Aldi they don't give you bags so I feel it's more environmental friendly and cheaper than Walmart plus you don't get that dirty Walmart crowd which is nice

Aldis banging if you buy the right shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoU8XJmxCwc

I've been perpetually demoralized since I became homeless for the majority of my "best years" in the late 90s. Thanks for your honesty. I have no clue what these stores are about, but one is opening nearly across the street from the Walmart I work at. Just keeping my options open since I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom.

>They will literally go with the cheapest option with quality of product coming in a far far second place
Factually incorrect, I understand that the practice would be annoying to you though.

BAD GOYIM, ONLY BUY BRAND NAME PRODUCTS !

They done several surveys here in the UK, lidl and aldi always come on top. Fruits and vegetables are top quality, always fresh, bakery, pastries much better than in other supermarkets like sainsburys and morrisons (extreme fucking overpriced on everything) .
I am sure they employ slave labour, that could be an issue but customer point of view they are very good.

because people with low income shop there. but more expensive isn't automatically better at all.

I swear I only go to Hofer and Lidl because it's more convenient to buy more for less money. if I go to the big grocery stores you're suddenly bombarded from all sides with shitty ads, their own radio program, even more obnoxious people than Aldi & Co. and horrible deals that make you cringe. not even a gift coupon gets you as much value for a fixed amount of money as the low budget markets would have.

>Aldi Süd is far better than Aldi Nord btw.
LIES

Attached: CrowTellingYouToCeaseYourNiggardry.jpg (600x600, 30K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you saying (((they))) don't want us to buy based german products for cheap prices.

>from the bio farmer
>brainlet city people
nigga citybrainlets are the most bioconsuming tards statistically
including you in this bong

bio-farmers are allowed to use "biological" fertilizers and pesticides, which are more dangerious than the always improving alternative. And funfact, if you buy veggies that has non sterile animal shit sprayed on it, there's a good chance you might get some tasty e-coli bacteria

De AH is kankerduur vriend

Attached: forsenGoodjob.png (99x120, 26K)

They are a good deal if you know how to cook.

I feel like food in America is terrible quality in any store since most dont even know how food should taste like

In the US at least they pay well.

I know a manager of one - she gets paid like 70k in the south.