These are the only countries that should be allowed to emigrate to the United States

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Nations allowed to emigrate to the United States.png (6460x3480, 1.91M)

why no irish?

>he doesn't want superior Italian genetics and cuisine improving his shitty WASP hellhole
inb4 Italians aren't hwite

>Giving full citizenship to shitskins through their british nationality.

bad, bad move.

don't ausies have super mega ultra niggers running around?

So you want Mohammeds from Britain and
Abos from 'Straya?

what about Africans?

Those fucks destroyed our country. Kennedy chose Lyndon B. Johnson as his Vice President and Kennedy's brother helped create the 1965 Immigration Act, he then later came back in 1990 after saying the 1965 Immigration Act would not effect the country and created the 1990 Immigration Act, bringing in even more immigrants

>when OP is a faggot but god is a serb

Attached: remove hikki.jpg (3000x3000, 2.62M)

>inb4 Italians aren't hwite
>anthonycumia.jpg

yes thank you i am on my way american brothers pls offer state aid

>Prove me wrong
It´s fine but Ireland, Italy or Japan should be purple.

Nancy Pelosi is Italian and currently destroying the country
Alright, it should be common knowledge that Britain, Australia, and New Zealand are only coming in here if they're white.

>UK
>Allowing a muslim country to emigrate without any question

>if they're white.

Doesn't prevent them from being ultra liberals that will push for more subversion in the US

Hmmmmm

So you wanna get the muhammads and khans from the UK?

That's great. Even more - that's awesome mate

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

>Kalaallit Nunaat
lol, do you give benefits as well?

I think every country listed should be purple with the exception of the Boer refugee crisis. The rest of the anglosphere have proven themselves cucked.

The people who destroyed this country were the WASP that advocated for the destruction of European ethnic culture and replace it with white identity post WWII.

I'm not even saying who's white and who isn't. I'm saying who should only be allowed into the United States dumb fuck

there is no anglosphere, you're deluded. there's england, scotland, wales and northern ireland.

US citizens did not want to part of the European War. During World War I and II they just wanted to remain away from all that bullshit

Attached: peace-hitler-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

la creatura...

Amerimutt cuck

Attached: 1522532802203.jpg (918x571, 118K)

Why tf would anyone want to go into your mutthole?

>bhutan
how

I would let Japs and Koreans in desu

We have a literal "Diversity lottery" so anyone can come here

Attached: 1522080960095.jpg (680x680, 85K)

same but not bhutan

The reason we held out for so long to join WWI was because of the strong German identity and culture that lived in a lot of the US during that time. If another world war broke out in Germany today, we would attack them immediatly because we have a globalist white American identity now. Stop white identity and our nation's will stop feeling white guilt and advocate for smaller government.

Spain and Portugal are even worse than Italy, admixtue wise

Why would I want to downgrade my life quality by emigrating to US lol

Which US states would be the best to move to?
From what I understand a lot of them are horrible places to live

>the WASP
They are literally White Natives, what are you on about

Why would people want to emigrate to your shithole anyway?

You faggots are literally the reason why western society is collapsing.

>The reason we held out for so long to join WWI was because of the strong German identity and culture that lived in a lot of the US during that time.
Germans were minorities dumb fuck

Literally the original intention of the US founding fathers and was US citizenship law until the Civil War where it changed afterwards where non whites for the first time could become citizens.

As a matter of fact, many boers have settled in Argentina (Buenos Aires and Santa Fe provinces) with tons of help

T. Accountant at big cooperative agro

Realistically all the red should switch to purple, as your going to get lots of shitskins and leftards.

what the fuck

>tfw leaf citizenship
Heh, you thought you could stop ME?

Enjoy your retarded liberal, anti-funs immigrants from Bongistan

good for you argie fren, at least to compensate for the african negros that you are importing

how many would you think they are?

we are only importing no worthy niggers from haiti, what a shame.

Attached: 1426605162807.jpg (1544x6256, 2.83M)

>Minnesota
>Somalia
It's true. Minnesota really is the Sweden of the US.

If you're going to be retarded and arbitrarily exclude Russia, Ireland, and Italy then you may as well arbitrarily exclude everyone not British.

Boer's are inbred

Maybe 50 years ago. Those countries are now completely full of 3rd worlders with citizen papers. Why the fuck would we give blanket immigrant status to any of them? We don't need immigration period. We have a complete over abundance of immigrants we can't deal with now. Why do we need legal ones?

Why the fuck do you want people from western Europe, but not eastern Europe?

Granted, east Europe isn't letting the rapefugees in, so they're keeping their countries. Therefore, they shouldn't even want to move, but I for one would trust a Pollock more than a French.

I don't know, I'm still contemplating turning you purple. You do have some of the hottest women on earth...

>Mutts actually think we want to move into their 56% country

lmfao

Yea litterally doesn't happen. That's why we're not in a complete cold civil war over stopping people from coming here.

Because Slavs, the Irish, and Italians never truly integrated into the United States. It's important that we bring in people that will assimilate and history shows Western and Northern Europeans integrated completely. For Germans we had to beat the shit out of them for them to do it, but it worked eventually.
Obviously, we're not going to get whiter anytime soon even if we ended immigration. We should at least lower the immigrants that can come and only bring people from these countries

Lol no boerniggers need to fight the bantu and save their homeland

British saffies can come here.
Also,
>no poos (looking at you canada)
>no pakis (looking at you dad)
>no chinks (looking at you cunt)
Indigenous peoples like the abos, maori, native canadians, and welsh have to stay home. JK about the welsh but srsly I'm down for visa free travel and easy permanent relocation between anglo countries so long as it's only actual anglos moving back and forth.

You fucking boatniggers should have sold it to us when we asked. Literally we had more US servicemen there than total greenlanders

Second president with a nigger wife a lovely country also half of you niggers are Irish

Should be whites only from the anglosphere

>let me tell you who is white and who not

heh, mutt never change

Attached: 1511805482100.png (400x309, 27K)

>Mexicans from Cartel-War torn country is same as Europeans

how retarded are you

My school of structural enginering is way better than your positive action schools.

Attached: 613.gif (350x197, 1.98M)

Please Kraut, do tell me where I said that

Attached: JXhJG1L.jpg (506x543, 126K)

Yeah let's just mix all these together

Attached: the anglosphere.png (1006x720, 527K)

Your own post contradicts your position
>are only coming in here if they're white.

Funny how your retarded divided ass country plauged by muslims and SJWs still believes everyone wants to be there

I honestly don't care what color they are. I just don't want them here. Look at their politics. The furthest right is pretty left by our standards. We might as well just abolish border control now since it's going to be voted for anyway.

Britain is overrun with shitskins, idiot.

if you want to keep US white, at this point, you should import only Eastern Europeans.

I never said Italians weren't white. I brought up Italians because, and I say this later, they never integrated and brought more trouble than good. Second off, if you're talking about what I said about the Anglosphere, of course I'm only going to bring in whites from the Anglosphere, but US immigration isn't either bring in everyone or no one, we can pick and choose who we please. Slavs, the Irish, and Italians never completely integrated

This. Should discriminate based on region too i.e. no Melbourne or London.

he's a mutt, what did you expect, a thoughtful opinion?

sorry cletus, we are letting pass more people to your country and they will take the trash (haitans) for us.

>no poles
do you not want us here then?

Lack of substantial amounts of immigrants from anywhere else. The states that have Bhutanese as the highest immigrant group prob take the lowest amount of immigrants in general.

>no Italy or EASTENR EUROPE
>FUCKING GREENLAND AND NZ (whre population is literally abos)

Says the americanmutt without a clue on anything

Native italians, irish, spanish, portuguese and racially white europeans.

I'm sure you'll agree to keep YOUR niggers, spics, gooks and non-anglo mutts in your shithole. Only WASPs can enjoy the freedom of movement.

>no Estonian QT 3.14159s

Have you seen their women>

Attached: estonia1-400.jpg (400x278, 23K)

Yea, bantus are the majority, and they're the niggerest ones. I know a Nigerian whose actually a pretty decent guy, teaches chemistry.

Attached: 1518057682320.jpg (590x882, 62K)

Are you high? Like 3/4 of European children are now named Muhammad. Why would I want that here? We have our problems but we really don't have Muslim problems. No rape gangs and all of that shit that comes with letting "Europeans" come in.

Your diagram will not change anything regarding immigration into the Jewnited States and you know it. Thanks for including us though, but we're not interested. Fuck off, we're full. Enjoy your 128 China-imposed tariffs.

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 27K)

Yea thats why you got niggers and spics as a replacement for our muzzies

I would only emigrate to the United States if I already had a contract to work there.

As of now our Niggers and Spics are still overwhelmingly a problem for themselves. We don't yet have the complete surrender policy that Europe does. We still make our niggers play by our rules.

lol get rekt faggots

Attached: 1512426843609.jpg (1365x831, 159K)

East Africa has been colonized multiple times by Europe and the middle east, west Africa is literally jungle tier ape men

Gr8 b8 m8

What's wrong with belgians?

>3/4 of European children are now named Muhammad
What lmao? Not true at all.

There is no more Belgium. Your land is currently a caliphate under the islamic rule.

We're already getting French and Dutch citizens. I don't see why we need more.
Not bait. You guys legitimately destroyed the United States

>No based pollacks
You have to go back

Why not belgians?

We're already getting Dutch and French

Why would they go to the USA, if they have a better quality of life in Europe

Attached: 040_quality_of_life1.png (1350x710, 72K)

Still doesn't explain why you reject them

OP has clearly never been abroad

Attached: 98755467890.png (560x500, 477K)

Why Spain and Portugal, but not Italy, Greece and White South Americans?

Because he is a moronic meme spouter

>No Poland, Ukraine, Baltic States and Czeckoslovakia
>Finland
Ok