Is Finland a better place to live in than America?

Is Finland a better place to live in than America?

Attached: 3424234.jpg (399x1195, 67K)

No

Why?

Look at suicide rates and anti depressant pill consumption.

Attached: finn bus stop.jpg (2592x1456, 731K)

No you fucking idiot

Attached: spot_the_exchange_students.png (894x503, 571K)

>America
>Fucking Humongous Landmass of differing climates, cultures, and lifestyles
>Finland
>One Culture, One Climate(cold), One lifestyle

If you wanna be a Finn in the states go to Minnesota or somewhere north.

Attached: 1519513908625.jpg (1400x1700, 771K)

honestly why do you do this?

why do you guys do this? freaks me out. must be hell for the bus driver to wait for all of you anti social fucks. What happens when you actually get on the bus and have to be *near* people?

Everyone else does it

too many snitches, you can't even talk about phat blunt u blazed without some 60 year old woman taking a notice and calling the police

When you see the bus it is acceptable to move closer for efficiency-reasons alone.

That makes me feel better.

>Cold
>Depressing
>Shitty food
>Isolated
>Saminiggers live in the north
>Finniggers committing crime
>Suicidal
>Created Angry Birds

Yeah sure. Finland looks great.

no

Jesus fucking christ finfucks, get a hold of your society. I knew you guys where antisocial, but to this i extent is just absurd.

hahahahaha

Why not just group up near the stop? It looks awkward to queue that spaced out. I bet there are plenty of seats on the buses and you don't even need to queue.

Man, even an introverted American is extroverted in comparison. What in the ever living fuck are they doing. They look like extraterrestrials.

>differing cultures
>positive
>=kike

No, it's horrible being a f*nn

Attached: 1521405345547.png (680x680, 379K)

why are they so apart from each other?

Europeans loathe social interaction and community.

Because you'd be uncomfortably close to a random other person.

kill me

Attached: truth.png (650x420, 110K)

People in Scandinavia live by a mutual understanding that once you leave your home you have a right to not be bothered by strangers.
This is the result. The personal-space varies from country to country though, Finland has the most extreme.

Extreme individualism, it's what jordan peterson sees as ideal

Attached: 1508432363818.jpg (636x637, 44K)

M8, you don't know the half of it

Attached: I relate to every one.png (700x466, 142K)

it's ok to be near people in tight quarters because you have to.
but when someone comes near you when there's wide open space then you'll assume they're up to no good foreigners.

Autism

Finns are alright.

Attached: 1510155390200.jpg (552x496, 52K)

>Free education
>Free healthcare
>People understand personal space
>Whole country gets wasted every single weekend
>Sucks in football (soccer for you amerifags)

What's not to like.

he obviously means in america. southern culture is a lot different than coastal or northern culture because different people migrated there and as far as I know all states have their own culture too

No, don't come here. It's awful.

Jordan Peterson probably masturbates to videos where orcs attack a white person and other white people stand around watching and not intervening.

Attached: funland.webm (1280x720, 681K)

Mutual dislike of everyone else.

Attached: the worst.png (1024x682, 278K)

Yes, but it will be ruined if foreigners start pouring in.

This is why you should just say that it sucks.

But user, that bus is half full. HALF.

Collectivism is a disease which must be combatted by finnic cultural imperialism.

Attached: 1518960269059.jpg (736x960, 84K)

This is a scandinavian thing btw, we other countries do the same to varying degrees.
When bus comes you queue up normally.
On the bus you pick the seat that has the most distance from an other occupant. So first guy usually goes somewhere in the back (driver counts as a person), second in the front, third in the middle, fourth in the middle back and so on.
If each individual row is "full" and you have to sit next to someone you look out the windows at different sides of the bus
When the person on the inside needs to get off they will grab their bag loudly

Attached: YBUFEK6nrzhtuAw8q1cEFyvEErpZbyY1[1].jpg (960x720, 88K)

wrong, its full
I'd rather stand, but its even weirder

Attached: shopping.png (700x520, 127K)

They're lined that separately because these passengers have no idea where the bus will park in so they can get in first and get the ''better'' seats

Has this become some kind of a joke Finns play on outsiders that I've missed?

I've NEVER seen this happen, and people are always close to each other on bus stations... This is coming from someone who's been using public transport for years on a daily basis...

>mfw a cute girl sits next to me and accidentally touches my hand

Attached: 1442747238258.jpg (340x372, 69K)

That's the same everywhere. We just don't do your advanced queueing.

No way! I prefer to sit next to someone. If I'm traveling alone, I want someone to talk to. This one time I was going across country, and me and South American fellow shared our meals together. That was nice.

>Is Finland a better place to live in than America?
Not under the EU

Attached: rapefugees.jpg (1608x905, 174K)

Don't know what to tell you, happens every time its crowded for me.

It's a white thing.

Americans have to work today, I don`t. Its nice to have paid holidays.

Attached: 1406838307804.gif (245x400, 879K)

it's a white thing

So many women and children, doctors and engineers.

>Norge
>in worse condition than finland
>not in eu
i don't think it matters to be honest

This means either
1. You either live in some fucked up part of finland
2. Your bus stops have shelters and it's always raining or something
>using public transport for years on a daily basis
lmao get a car manchild

Grab your bag loudly and turn your body a bit to indicate that your about to get off. If that doesn’t register then move your knees a bit so they bump into the other person’s legs, but only for a short moment as to not cause too much physical contact. Then the other person moves and let’s you out.

Objectively yes. But that is not saying a lot.

I used public transpo for a year. I saw that all the time in Espoo.

This isn't normal you spergs, it's literally a sketch.

this

Attached: 1496377341588.jpg (1363x837, 228K)

And what if the person won't notice all these moves?

Yeah it's literally a joke that was done by group of friends. It even made to the news as a funny "stereotypical" thing. But it doesn't matter for Jow Forums though. Everything here is a meme and people pretend to believe them.

The joke wouldn't be funny if it weren't grounded in reality. So I'm guessing y'all do it a little less dramatically.

I always take the window seat and place my backpack on the aisle seat so that if the bus gets "full" people will choose to ask someone else to sit next to. It also helps that i'm ugly.

mumble something

yes.

No culture of violence

Consider it a violation of the NAP.

Yeah all the Nordic countries do it and even many other European ones. Always cringy when Finns think they are somehow special in these things.

I do the same.
(picture has never happened to me, but it'd be horrible, maybe abroad)

Attached: horrible dream.png (700x525, 147K)

mumbling sorry as you force your way trough.

>Finnish nightmares
these are the things i was talking about It should be named "just european things"

>the one tryhard who doesn't interact with foreigners ever, thus not knowing that the 'memes' are true

You also revealed you've never been abroad.

Everybody likes to meme about suicides, cold and antisocial behavior but I'd never want to live anywhere else.

Yes, if you're from minnesota.

Only if you can speak Finnish.

Funny you say that because i have worked in three different countries in my life and of course have spent countless holidays in many other countries too. My family is quite rich so we travelled a lot when i was a kid/younger.

Southern Europe is the exact opposite retard
This is what happens when you just sit on your computer all day

I knew some neet would think that but I have couple friends who somehow found these "finnish nightmare" comics and were like "THIS IS SO ME".
Nothing special about those social things and what goes through people minds during them.

Ok kid. Literally every foreigner from any nation I've seen in Finland remarks on it if interacted with, and the difference is immediately obvious if you visit any other nation.

But somehow you've " never noticed" during your many travels, I'm sure.

>Nothing special about those social things
see

>This is what happens when you just sit on your computer all day
This, its so funny when you hear the statement 'I don't even notice any difference XD' that you know 100% that person is a NEET.

At least we know how to treat holidayniggers

Attached: benis.jpg (1920x1280, 575K)

Of course there are some differences but even that meme "EVERY FINN SITS ON THEIR OWN BUS SEAT XD" that finns who haven't gone anywhere else think its somehow finnish exclusive thing is really normal. Go any random bus on Malaga and you will see that almost everyone sits alone unless you're with friend.

>Meanwhile in Australia

Attached: 6710ca8dd5c93b7ce450fa64f86003ea.jpg (1023x576, 89K)

Satan pls don`t bully neets their lives must be hard enough with their limited social interaction with the world.

Try doing that in Wellington you bigot cunt!

Attached: Triggered.png (655x777, 523K)

>posts finnish nightmares

Attached: 4324234.png (211x239, 5K)

Finnish people are barely human.

Attached: finlands_top_model.png (1280x800, 781K)

wtf is happening here

yeh, i think it's punishment enough when Jow Forums is 99% of my communication with the outside world.

Attached: 02fb648c48e03957cf3b1e5f12525075_600.jpg (600x445, 30K)

yeah and it people like you and that think finnish people are somehow special with these little quirks when it's just normal human behaviour and social anxiousness.

what in the fuck?

Attached: 1440487545643.gif (400x274, 1.95M)

pic related is actually her.

Attached: Leena.jpg (365x366, 28K)

That's what Finnish people look like

Attached: finland_manlet_shoes.png (1280x800, 1.34M)

Fuck off we're full

Yeah remove all that make up from her face and you get pic related

Attached: finlands_top_model0.png (1280x800, 831K)

>Is Finland a better place to live in than America?
Name ONE first world nation that is not a better place to live than Burgerland....

Sorry guys I know you wish this meme was true cos it's funny, but I've literally never seen this phenomena either. We're regular people just like any other normal westerner.

yes trust me fellow westerner

Good music tho - was a huge step up from the inane drivel we usually see in these bread and circuses.

>EUROVISION

I understand it now

Attached: 1496207765215.jpg (750x660, 106K)

It's not exclusive behaviour of ours but there is a jokeworthy difference. Not a big fundamental difference but a little something culturally that can be made into goofs & gags.

Attached: the_truest_finnman_by_ylilauta-d99oset.jpg (466x517, 82K)

>I haven't seen it so it's not real
>I'll ignore any evidence to the contrary
Fuck off.