Students demand UK universities take urgent action against racism

>Students at the University of Exeter are calling for urgent changes after a spate of racist incidents, which they say are happening on campus and within student societies.
>Chris Omanyondo, Arsalan Motavali and Roman Ibra, all 21, have come forward to the Guardian to describe incidents of racism, including one in which they allege Ibra was called a “nigger” by a group of fellow students, who also allegedly used the word “Paki” and made offensive comments about burqas and 9/11.
>Five students from the university were suspended in March after complaints that derogatory messages were posted on a student WhatsApp group, including “if you ain’t English, go home”, “bomb the mosques” and “we need a race war”.
theguardian.com/education/2018/apr/02/students-demand-universities-take-urgent-action-against-racism

Ok which one of you Jow Forums users did this?

Attached: racism.png (807x739, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

subscriber.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/millennial-racism-side-snowflake-culture/
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
dictionary.com/browse/paki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmmm...

Attached: brituni.png (662x846, 267K)

>diversity is our str..

Attached: faggot.jpg (1024x757, 126K)

Oi, bin those words i'm not askin' twice

fake

Easy solution.

Just ban all British white young-adults/people from entering and applying to universities. Stop them from going all together, it's the migrant's turn now, let them be the who get educated and get degrees. It's only fair due to years of white privilege education and systemic racism in the university. White people will do just fine having generations of them being non-educated.

JUST

that's racist tho

>“bomb the mosques”

Even dumber is that someone was quoting the line from Four Lions

"Bomb the mosque... radicalize the moderates"

This should be the next troll operation. I would expand it to include politics as well. Statements like, "If you claim white males are the problem and are also a white male yourself, you need to step back and let a person of color take your place. White men go to the back. It's only fair."

The white self haters can not walk their own talk without giving up a great deal of their comfort. When the word gets out to their darkie sex pets, it will create a huge amount of unrest and trouble for the white self haters.

This will literally happen next year

Attached: 1522123598063.gif (480x360, 1.44M)

“Polarisation certainly is obvious at my university. There’s been an increase this year in the amount of people who identify as right wing. I knew about 15 last year, but now I easily know of about 40.”

subscriber.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/millennial-racism-side-snowflake-culture/

>mfw this happens in a country and whites still absolutely dominate
Formal education is rapidly diminishing in quality and stature anyway, this would just be the nail in the coffin. Knowledge is merely a tool, and not at all one locked behind money or admission in the internet age.

Because (forced) diversity is a good thing

LOL

Attached: yqweyq.jpg (712x730, 82K)

No one genuinely smart and seeking to actually learn instead of getting a piece of paper saying you passed goes to university anymore, you can download everything from the internet, even Harvards curriculum is easily downloadable, it's not like professors offer 1 to 1 attention so you're missing out on nothing I am horrified by the ignorance of my friends who bothered to go, none read even fiction let alone philosophy, economic theories or ideologies they have not grown anymore than since they were 16, if you wanna stay an adolescent just admit it and go neet for fucks sake

>“if you ain’t English, go home”, “bomb the mosques” and “we need a race war”.
Good lads

Attached: racism.png (225x225, 13K)

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1433781850864.jpg (780x818, 133K)

If you thought the gulags and pow camps of WW2 were bad, just imagine what the ones filled with niggers & arabs in WW3 will be like

Attached: 1450407332755.jpg (938x632, 78K)

>Gets called names
>Run to the authorities and the media cring and whinning
Snitches get stitches

>I've been called a paki
>alert the media

That whole "sticks and stones" axiom went out the window at some point I guess.

The west will never be your home. Filthy sandniggers and actual niggers, go back.

>pow camps filled with niggers & arabs

Attached: 4ae.jpg (600x600, 59K)

You guys need to switch to mental jujitsu mode.
If you hear a white woman talking, just say. Would you please allow a woman of color to speak. Thank you.
If you hear a Muslim man talk say, Would you please allow a Woman of Color to speak, thank you.
If a presenter is talking about this, same thing. Ask them to please give their position to a person of color. Tell them you cannot discuss this with them because they have usurped a position from a person of color.
Stop using logic with these people. Throw their script right back at them. Over and Over and Over and Over.
Get them fighting each other, because right now you are their whipping boy.

Flip the script.

But they are British citizens with British nationality, not immigrants. That is their home.

Problem is in many countries, having "a college degree" is a requirement for many if not most jobs.

>beat the jews by doing exactly what they want
smart

Attached: 1522679590281.png (657x527, 35K)

This. So much this.

I do this all the time with faggots and chicks. Feminists get thrown the LGBT/POC matters over them line. Reverse for the faggots/niggers. Keep them at each other's throats.

You can't get a good job in the west even with a college degree if you're a white male unless you put down "Jewish" on your application unless daddy get's you a job, I was talking specifically about educating and improving yourself, I'm entirely blackpilled at this point it's a struggle to not give up

Calling an African nigger or a dune coon a "Brit" doesn't make it so. Interesting times ahead! Although shitskins might wish they had taken the advice sooner.

things that never happened

No they are not fuck off you shill meme flag, they don't even identify as British, your kind will be hung

Attached: 1491724421494.png (1330x546, 34K)

So what? His ancestors also immigrated there just like the guy did 50 years ago. Weak argument

Attached: racist.jpg (576x745, 29K)

boot the niggers out.
done.

There is another kind?

Attached: 013e9738e5bcb3ff8755b2fbeed473ac.jpg (422x422, 25K)

People will always naturally move from place to place for resources, claiming the "muh genetix" is silly since if Britain ran out of resources (such as food, drinking water etc.) your ancestors would move in search of better resources, and their DNA would most likely slightly change again to adapt to their new environment.

And we're going to put them into fucking death camps anyway along side you

That is not how DNA or genetics work you retard

Attached: 1494005971764.jpg (395x376, 24K)

EXACTLY
This is how the Rhodeisans stayed alive and how the Jews have. Play both sides against each other. The problem is that Whites don't normally think like this. We are a straight forward people. I'm telling you if we turn everyone else on each other, we are the only "neutral" party.
To beat the Jew, become the Jew.
Be like the conquistadors.
They got all the tribes to fight one another and in the end they won with a simple flick of their fingers.

Attached: nig.jpg (576x745, 35K)

>That is not how DNA or genetics work you retard

How do you explain the minor genetic differences among Europeans? Some mutation happens somewhere along the line and a whole lineages genetics change.

Funny how you bring up the Rhodeisans when they are considered "foreigners" by your logic since they aren't originally from Africa.

Use a better font

I'm not going to have a serious conversation with a meme flag, take it off you cowardly shill

Most of us think white south africans should be given refugee status and return to their homelands you daft cunt

I thought you leftist fucks always said that everyone is originally from africa?

>I'm not going to have a serious conversation with a meme flag, take it off you cowardly shill

Your centuries of inbreeding are showing.

Yes Yes here have a bikkie

Not an argument, you are deliberately misrepresenting natural selection to suit your narrative
>Your centuries of inbreeding are showing.
I know I have a bongladesh flag but I'm not a paki, easy mistake I know

Not a leftist, and I even know that theory has been disproved.
>Most of us think white south africans should be given refugee status and return to their homelands you daft cunt
Hmmmmm, them what are those threads constantly praising Rhodesia and saying to restore it? Have you lurked here enough?

>White people will do just fine having generations of them being non-educated.

It worked on my school back in the 80's
Teaching staff spent half the time on strike.

Remember - racism is prejudice + power. Ergo, only white males can be racist.
if you control the language, you control the argument.

There.....Happy?

Attached: ding.jpg (576x745, 36K)

>you are deliberately misrepresenting natural selection to suit your narrative

How am I misrepresenting natural selection?
Organisms genes mutate randomly, some mutations are useful and allow them to survive in their environment more efficiently and some fail to adapt or have bad mutations and die.

Anyway, you're most likely not far off a paki.

Fuck off commie scum!

Oi, you got a permit for those opinions mate?

>I know you are, but what am I
you guys are just so predictable and tiresome.

You would think grown ass adults would be able to handle problems in their personal lives. If it were a professor or the staff they might have a point but it's fucking ridiculous that it's the university's responsibility what goes on between students.

You got it.. Tai Chi their ass

But there's a huge difference between having had 1-2 generations having lived in a country and 10+

>handle problems in their personal lives
You do realize we are talking about niggers here, right?

Keep telling yourself you could be a biologist on par with myself (MSc, working on PhD) with only internet knowledge.

Complete delusion. Might work for useless fields though.

UK fags

>>I know you are, but what am I

Where did you get that from?
He literally just gave up on an argument because his logic is flawed and he knows it.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Attached: file.png (730x773, 610K)

I have done this.

>we need to take muslim rapefugees!!

Why? Are you implying Muslim majority nations are more violent because of the Muslims?

>No!

Well, watch what you say. If anything we should be sending people there for their safety. This is a country racked with gun violence and violent institutionalized white supremacy and vulnerable populations need safety elsewhere.

Don't you agree?

It's fun, try it.

In America they handle their problems mostly themselves though. Granted that often involves assaulting or killing each other so it's not exactly civilized.

Mutations do not emerge to suit the enviroment, beneficial mutations occur randomly and often do not advantage the individuals that posses them, those that are beneficial allow them greater chance to breed and pass these along to their descendants, you literally claimed that genetics mutate to suit the environment which is retarded and show a fundamental lack of understanding so I can only deduce you're a shill being disingenuous to suit your narrative, or maybe you're a paki refugee in germany with a double digit IQ due to your ancestors being incestuous cousin fuckers for centuries and you are incapable of understanding anything more complex than "It rains when Allah is sad and they are his tears"
>Anyway, you're most likely not far off a paki.
Post your hand, I dare you

OOOOOOH a reel eddjukated biooloogist.
Sounds like your just another indoctrinated asshole.

Indeed. They will never agree with the truth, so why bother. Get them to eat each other.
Your approach is the one that actually works.

A passport can't change a dog into a horse. How can it change a nigger into a human?

Attached: 1498103771147.jpg (960x540, 159K)

You spelled gas chambers wrong

I have brown hair and eyes so I can also pretend to be a kike or mutt. It adds depth and options.

At the very least I wish to reiterate how fucking FUN this is. This entire shitshow of a country is going to crash anyway, may as well laugh on the way down.

That's OK you can get your engineers from India

Attached: india.jpg (940x627, 216K)

>That is not how DNA or genetics work you retard
he isn't wrong about environmental factors having a say about mutations, but he's operating under the assumption that all of our ancestors were simply scavengers that roamed at random in search of resources and never bothered to settle down in one place

Nice of them to exaggerate these minor and incredibly rare incidents and pretend that they're widespread.

Classic leftist tactic. Always play the victim. Always make the enemy seem more real than it is.

wow that sucks for her

This is sadly wrong. There are a lot of useful books that have not been scanned. And books in general are hard to pirate for some reason, probably because they are usually just shared person to person. There are few torrents hosting book pdfs now

Even for something like graphic design for example, my field, you can learn how to use programs online but you are basically only going to be someone’s bitch. If you can’t project manage effectively you’ll never go above the £30k bracket which is a piss poor wage for the time and skill investment

Well I don't know if we have to go do the tubes. The problem is that the people in control are experts at playing both sides against the middle.
To beat them, you must become them. Look how similar Farrakhan and the Alt-right are. They should be allies. We can figure out were we all live later.

>le long residence meme

What actually matters is that the cities in those countries are built by the whites. Nothing desirable about those countries is possible without the whites/Europeans that populate them. The whites are the desirable factor that makes the land valuable, the land itself is worthless by comparison.

>beneficial mutations occur randomly

That's literally what I just said.

Britain is pretty much like South Africa. White are officially discriminated. If you're poor you're subjected to non-white ultraviolence, and the system if scoailly and racially tweaked so you will have little hope of climb the social ladder to escape that violence.

Still, unlike SA, Britain managed to accomplish that feat while whites are far from being a minority. It's wasn't the decision of a new non-white ruling class, but of a white upper class which knows pretty well they won't suffer anytime soon from the consequences of their "big-hearted charity" toward exotic people.

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

Attached: file.png (627x843, 292K)

I know, don't go to University in Devon you fucking grockle wogs

No you did not
>their DNA would most likely slightly change again to adapt to their new environment.
DNA does NOT change to ADAPT to new environments

Ironically, one in three is probably the ideal ratio if you're not ramming your prospectus full of cash-generating underwater feminist basket-weaving courses. There's a reason classes tend to get streamed into thirds.

>Organisms genes mutate randomly, some mutations are useful

Go back through my posts then silly billy.
Literally paki tier reading skills.

At least you both hate pakis.

They don't call it Generation Zyklon for nothing. Most racist abuse is from non-whites towards whites and by their tutors. Student Unions are notoriously anti-white. Why are students punished for what they say on a private chat room?

they want to put non-whites in every high position so we're completely reliant, the best way to completely
castrate white people. it's pure fucking evil, why can't we do anything about this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 16.56.34.png (694x458, 99K)

Honestly, at this point I'd pick a muzzie over a westerner.

At least Muzzies know how to keep their women on a leash, we should learn some things from them such as:
>Stoning adulterers
>Punishing sodomites
>Punishing drug addicts

Amongst punishments for other acts of degeneracy.

how about you take the hint and realize you arent welcome you fucking niggers

Of course you would globalist. A one culture fits all is exactly what you want. Every sandnigger country is identical thanks to Islam

Go back to plebbit tranny dick sucker

is he not a Paki? i don't get it

Wtf I love bongs now

>Paki
That is a racial slur, which is the problem he is addressing

Its literally short for pakistani though

Oh I get it, they're pulling the Jew trick, where calling them by their own race is in fact racist in itself

>Paki
>noun, plural Pakis. Chiefly British Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
dictionary.com/browse/paki

It's like calling a Japanese person a "jap." Generally frowned upon and preceived as pretty racist.

This