Why does everyone seem to like Denmark?

why does everyone seem to like Denmark?
every map thread i see denmark is always loved or liked
denmark is never in a bad light, and i have never heard anything bad said about denmark on this board, except for the eternal swede, whos favoirte holiday is acting as a spermcell

Attached: 1520002867092.jpg (3216x2136, 769K)

>He thinks everyone likes Denmark
>he doesn't realize everyone just really hates Sweden so Denmark seems well liked by comparison

This applies to Norway too.

>Wondering why nazis worship nordic people

my sister had to work in denmark for a while and she hates it

>be american
>have opinion on europe
>doesnt realize nobody cares about it

something about not liking your master? have you forgot stockholm syndrom?

Attached: 1521575271709.png (1332x1553, 265K)

>why does everyone seem to like Denmark?
The only thing your country has ever done is invent LEGO - of course we love you.

As far as comments (or, lack of) from Americans go, its probably due to that "geography thing", again. It is true, in general, that Americans are inward looking, and don't care or know much about foreign lands...Denmark is a tiny country in Europe, which we don't know, and there is nothing that comes to mind when mentioning it.

For example, we know Switzerland, because it has a worldwide reputation for neutrality and having those beautiful mountains and scenery. We know Poland, because it was a key country in World War 2. And so on. Denmark, not sure what it could be famous for.

Ever since you started "Schlinder listing" all of the refugees, and taking their possessions to pay for their cost, blocking your borders and saying fuck the Eu., I've liked you.

>not wanting people to not know about your country, so it isn't filled with disgusting tourists and immigrants
if you mean that, thats good, i hate our country becoming more of a tourist attraction, its fucking horrible all the fucking gooks soullessly wandering around acting like some of their manturian overlords now that they arent literal serfs

Yeah, but Danes are fucking snooty to Norwegians. Think you all just run around with Bergans on, hanging Lutfisk and eating rotten lamb. They can't handle now you're richer. It's the same as British contempt for Yanks.

Wtf is a denmark? A type of burger?

>Be Dane
>be too stupid to understand he is posting on a global forum
>fit stereotype of the dumb Dane perfectly

whew

thanks. sorry about our rich people taking all the coastal houses and hiking the prices like shit

Meh, it's mostly poor fags complaining about this. Most of us already had the houses.

Now the fucking Chinks and Russians, that's a problem.

You have a ruling class corporate elite how get their mighty ships built in S. Korea. They pay little tax to your society as so you have such high people tax that you can't afford to have kids. Your ruling class is now ridding you from the land.

Yea, I'm not trying to insult Denmark, just giving one American's opinion. I just don't really know much (nothing, really) about Denmark.

I'm sure you guys are a fine people. Your country is probably full of beautiful blond haired and blue eyed people.

>fit stereotype of the dumb dane perfectly
does there even fucking exist a dane stereoptype and if so, i have never heard if before
also global doesnt mean american you mutt

Attached: 1520552003462.jpg (577x960, 70K)

Legos

there is a difference between everyone liking and noone giving a shit about you

Gotta unite all three of the frysii regions and no German nor Dane will stand in our way.

chinks are going to come sooner or later here too
>leaf
whew stop posting again please
i agree with you, and if what you are saying its true, and more than ok. because the less attraction we get, the better for our country, culture, history, economy, demographics

i will bet you not a single sandnigger has seen the runes which created denmark a thousand years old, and our first kings tomb. because niggers dont fucking care about the country, only about nigger music, which there is a fuck ton of in denmark, and literally everyone listens to it
i dare say its worse than american rap and pop music

>states plainly obvious fact global doesn't mean American as though this is some form of bold cognitive declaration
>too dumb to understand that Jow Forums is visited by posters from the entire world and any thread can be read and responded to by any nationality

Der dumme Däne strikes again.

>doesnt understand i said literally none of that
mutt iq strikes again
also what the fuck did you write at the bottom?
pick a language you nigger

Attached: 1519680485115s.jpg (125x91, 3K)

Attached: 1520002582314.jpg (4212x2122, 763K)

Attached: 1519685490749.png (926x884, 253K)

what are you on about? Norgebros are considered exactly that; bros.
let me guess she went to Copenshit right? Yeah then its no wonder she hates Denmark.

>tfw lives in copenhagen
>tfw lives in frederiksberg
i atleast live in the better parts
but ever since we got immigrant students at my former school shit got worse and worse
the only good and white places in copenhagen are niche landmarks and museums