Germany so much fucking yes!!!

>german army on the edge of collapsing
>outdated communication systems
>most helicopters and airplanes not ready to fly
>1000s of more soldiers needed
>guns that are outdated
>BUT
>our defence minister Ursula von der Layen presented uniforms for pregnant soldiers today

Be afraid Russians....be very afraid!

At the same time Germany agreed to take in 1000s of african refugees from Israel :)

NIE WIEDER DEUTSCHLAND!

Attached: Bundeswehr-Umstandsmode-2.jpg (780x1169, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FqxdbV-wXU
islamweb.net/en/article/135881/muslims-in-poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GERMANY YESSS

Attached: 1500036191336.jpg (2190x1673, 511K)

At least you're not racist. I'm sure those "refugees" won't murder you because you accepted them.

Attached: 5ac234e283da8.png (1144x1350, 1.54M)

>tfw wanted a military career

Bomber Harris do it again

for real

why do you have a female defense minister in the first place? It's like leaving your property in charge of the most spineless, weakest servant.

Attached: 1510230727564.jpg (815x543, 106K)

>uniforms for preggo soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FqxdbV-wXU

Attached: 1425727601759.png (561x500, 433K)

Russia should invade now. They're never going to have another chance this good.

They don't even have to use much violence if no one resists; just roll up and say you own it.

We don’t need to be a highly militarized society because we are surrounded by friendly nations. There is no threat. Only nationalistic niggers need to justify their small dick size by having a large military budget. Germany can invest that money in education and infrastructure which is the reason for our economic success, high standard of living and relative income equality.

They can also say they're doing it for the protection of the countries against their self-destructive leaders.

She was choosen py the party cdu we didnt elect her

>Germany can invest that money in education and infrastructure which is the reason for our economic success, high standard of living and relative income equality.

Thats not whats happening Kraut, and you know it.

>Female soldiers
>Germany: Oh yeah! Watch this!

So whos up for parting germany apart?

>At the same time Germany agreed to take in 1000s of african refugees from Israel :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is so fucking absurd. I'm laughing and crying inside at the same time.

With education and infrastructure you mean africans? By the way we walk over everybody around us it would be no surprise when we get kicked in the ass one day

Germany will be a part of the New Russian Empire

You better hope so. Better than what you are turning into.

sign me up

Attached: 1500570414518.png (712x576, 33K)

I said this 'cause I'm russian, I just happen to live here. Should we also liberate you? I really like London and like to see some libraries there.

Meanwhile more somalis are coming into your land. Now it's the time for anger

So when she gets shot by Russians, is it 1 confirmed kill or 2?

>outdated communication systems
No surprise since there are still areas in Germany with no internet and cellular connection at all and stupid laws that make having WiFi a liability for yourself

>be poland
>hate muzzies
>there are still muzzies and mosques in your land left
islamweb.net/en/article/135881/muslims-in-poland
>Currently, the total number of Muslims in Poland is estimated at 31,000, of whom 5,000 are of Tatar extraction, plus 25,000 made up of immigrants and students, while another 1,000 are indigenous Polish people who had accepted Islam

Wasn't that in Sweden?

Shot full of what? Ivans cum?

When america falls russia it rule the world and it'll be good again

Get me out of this earth.
almost had enough of this shit i can't take it

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 184K)

>pregnant soldiers
>pregnant soldiers
>pregnant soldiers

JUST
U
S
T

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'd gladly take a bite.

Emigrate to America. If you're based, we will welcome you.

Impressive. Well done Poland

Tfw you have a webm about Hitler and his opinion on women, but it's more than 4 mb and is audio

Fuck my life

When I read Israel was about to deport refuniggers to friendly western nations I knew immediately who was going to take a big part of them. The BRD has failed the eternal Germany yet again.

I am. I am in favor of giving 100% to Denmark. Far better to be ruled by benevolent or at least not malevolent foreigners in Kopenhagen than to be ruled by German traitors, lunatics and treacherous lunatics.

hold on making the new borders

details aren't important

We will leave them with no borders so they can't hurt themselves

Attached: paint.png (588x513, 272K)

ports*

berlin will go to russia

fuse bavaria with austrians too and expand netherlands
and i think berlin needs to be burned to the ground and proclaimed cursed land never to be inhabited again

>our defence minister Ursula von der Layen presented uniforms for pregnant soldiers today
Prudent!

Attached: T49NhyhaKo8.jpg (604x382, 68K)

How the fuck can these kikes get away with that shit.
I want open borders for Israel

the one we have is literally a jewish terrorist from the 70s. married to yattah (director of holomeme museum in buenos aires), shes drunk , is into drugs and pederasty, as well as his husband and the jewish president subhuman mauricio machir
fuck off acting like we are better when 70% of our population is mestizo, castizo or nigger

g*rman genocide when

A bit more to Denmark please, I want to belong to them.

For about 60 years now and with added momentum from 2015 onwards.

Why should any White man care for this pathetic, gutless, nihilistic mercenaries that we call "soldiers"? The worst JEWestern armies are the better for everyone.

Fuck them and if WW3 breaks out i hope they all get vaporized.

I'm a feminist and who tf would make pregnant people fight? that's way too dangerous

Attached: paint.png (588x513, 254K)

We'll keep you safe from merkel and the rest

Unironically, the average Polish janitor could do a better job of running Germany than the suicidal clowns they've currently got.

She was the family-minister before that

Small tangent here, do you think it's better to be considered "doomed" so to speak (Sweden, Germany, UK) on this board rather than being "on the edge" so to speak? When your status on this board is "doomed" you don't have to resist or fight anymore, if you will. There is a certain sense of acceptance, of "peace" at last.
While if you're "on the edge" (not as bad as the 3 listed countries), you still are "fighting" so to speak to maintain your country,
To push and fight and struggle to not get shoved off the cliff which e.g. Sweden+Germany+UK already have been pushed off of.

Am I full of shit or do you people agree with me?

Attached: 1516556378231.jpg (792x844, 138K)

Attached: delicia.png (2186x1672, 1008K)

Good thing, I hope they put all the fags into camps

Cool, so when we come to liberate they will have preggo clothes ready.
Issue your female officers some lube to, Germoney.

It's not even a joke any more. Everywhere you pull back the curtain, it really IS "da Joos."

made a new map and a polish user said it should be nuked and i agreed. G*rmans in exchange will be put on the front lines of the turkish peace invasion

All they have to do is wait for a societal collapse in the US and they could get away with it. Same with Chicoms in the Pacific. The US is one revolt away from large parts of the world descending into war.

Who is Nikolai N?

Thank you brother I never had a problem with you guys anyway.

They don't think of it that way. Based on my personal experience with the U.S. Army, the people running things don't understand the purpose of a military is to kill people and break things. To them, it's just an efficient social engineering mechanism.

Lots of money, no military. Sounds like a solid plan.

East Germany belongs to Czech crown though.

Attached: 158161_14896_Ceske_kralovstvi.jpg (603x951, 182K)

Ähm, do you remeber 6000000000?

Add a nice fat wall so the remaining germans cant hurt anyone anymore pls.

Time for greater Netherlands well annex Germany and squish the rebellion in our southern provinces and all will bend the knee to the Superior lower gemanic people.

Can stagnating german society birth new Adolf?

Post more pics of pregnant soldiers

Agreed.

Nato is a paper...cat right now.
Its not properly capable of anything past an 8 hour technology war.
Over 80% of its smart missles will be depleted in that time.

It will then have to fall back on conventional means like massive artillery strikes
(which they don't have)
To even halt a ground offensive.

and since they don't have a 2nd amendment like clause as a right - the people could not be counted on to liberate their own homeland.
They will simply fold over like the cowards they have become.

Attached: 1522683608461.jpg (780x1169, 105K)

>tfw g*rmans starting to self hate
glad americans and g*rmans are understanding they are the cancer in the world. Just need to break ptg

>Outdated communication systems
>From the people who invented the blitzkrieg doctrine

What a time to be alive.

Attached: cucked for the last time.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

wait shes english?

>uniforms for PREGNANT soldiers

Now I've heard it all.

Are there any real nemczie left on this board ?

I know what Germony doing.
They want to build EU army, then Gemany will be protected by others.
But this plan found some resistance specially in V4 group and elsewhere.
Now they think to get Contractors / like Contractors Army, to protect, seems to be this can be done by Auction.
There is big chance Russia can win this Auction.

Attached: 1445350474135.jpg (579x960, 69K)

Kek this doesnt even make me mad anymore just laugh.

Attached: 5465675673657.jpg (720x619, 81K)

Why Germany just can form something similar to FFL. They're rich enough to afford and they have the human source for that. Poles and Immigrants would be willing to fight for them.

what the mutts and their jewish masters did to germany should never be forgetton

East germany redemption arc?

>implying

Attached: DY0xI4TVwAEZYaq.jpg (878x954, 120K)

whats ffl and no, i doubt poles would be willing to fight for germans

what exactly is this?

>Germans shout Ami go home but can't even protect themselves

Attached: chimp out already we need our countires back.jpg (640x480, 54K)

this must turn on russian conscripts so much seeing that pic, like rabid dog

This is soo transphobic as it shames trans women as they can't biologically have children so this is just another form of bigotry.

Jail the person who came up with this as it's hate speech.

iirc its from some organization finding homes for rapefugees, pic is the founders, leading by example

all the subhuman jewish enemies of germans in one place, you caused this mess and you will pay for it

Attached: 1521385155208.png (1024x647, 622K)

me

Attached: amerimuttbordercheck.png (650x369, 298K)

Race war, when ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180402-184441.jpg (994x1489, 577K)

no way in hell you are an anglo

Attached: 1501727752766.png (650x650, 38K)

>macaco
what are you doing on Jow Forums?

english girl i mick'd

Attached: kek @ english 'men'.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Hmm all we need now is California to shtf and with global cops occupied Europe can collapse too

Attached: IMG_0844.jpg (657x527, 37K)

meanwhile in reality

Attached: malvinasisbritish.jpg (257x196, 12K)

shes a "nationalist", btw

>two journalists
And so the circle closes