He supports gun control while Moot owned a glock

He supports gun control while Moot owned a glock.

Attached: 1465002064653.jpg (557x378, 50K)

He's pretty much left the boards alone so I've got no problems.

I thought moot lived in (((NYC))). How'd he own a gun?

>implying he's not scraping user information and selling it for a profit as we speak.

And now moot is helping google ruin the internet.

Uni in Virginia.

>He supports gun control while Moot owned a glock.

gun rights is a white people thing. other races want to ban guns.

I'm sure someone has forewarned him that if he tried to fuck with the boards in any way the userbase will make him wish he never heard of Jow Forums.

>japanese
>supports gun control
Wow, what a huge surprise!

Anyone have a pic of the nugget moot signed?

Arabs are pretty into guns.

literally everyone at every step in telecommunications does this.

if you dont want to be listened in on, stop talking shit in the first place

Moot works for Google. If he didn't support gun control and every single other left-wing cause-du-jour he'd be fired by now.

>gun rights is a white people thing. other races want to ban guns.
the middle east and africa are completely saturated with guns and a bunch of africation nations literally put guns on their flags

meanwhile, it's the US and western Europe who are trying to ban guns

white people are a pox

This sight has gone down hill since he took the rains.

He also has a drug and hooker addiction

>person from a country that has virtually no private ownership of guns is conditioned against private ownership of guns

What a riveting discovery.

Nice try schlomo.

Attached: jewish influence.jpg (3800x3800, 2.71M)

Check out the (((Honker))) on that Mensch.

We're wise to your Semitic game, Hiroberg.

Attached: 1508526619984.jpg (224x224, 11K)

After over 1400+ years of systematic inbreeding, it's disingenuous to compare them to humans.

Chimpanzees would own guns if they could. Look at Niggers. Owning a gun is like a magic wand for them. Or alien technology. Cool and powerful, but totally beyond their ken of actually manufacturing.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d.jpg (640x368, 51K)

So long as he doesn't touch the board I don't give a shit what some nip who thinks the best response to adblock users is to install more malicious ads designed to bypass adblock programs thinks

african nations have very strict laws. they are failed states who cannot enforce them though

OH CANADA

B-but I support the S-Second Amendment!

>Arabs
we're talking about humans.
who gives a fuck about africa, Tyrone.
go back and stay back.

Who cares? He's not American. His opinion is irrelevant.

pretty sure he lives in america

I remember ages back some user got moot to sign his nugget

I wonder where that user is now

>the countries of Europe enshrine the right to bear arms in their respective constitutions

Attached: 816.gif (375x375, 168K)

Cambodians and flips are some of the most pro gun people I've ever seen.

Moot literally worked for Google.

It is a dumb opinion. If any society can responsibly own firearms it is Japanese society. They also have a long history of warriors. They are also at risk for being invaded by China. Give the Japs AR-15s I say.

Won't they all just kill themselves? I thought they had like a crazy high suicide rate.

Suicide isn't really linked to gun ownership. Those stats are easy to sink. White males are more likely to kill themselves and more likely to own guns. You need to stop reading liberals.

No, owning a gun does not make you more likely to kill yourself.

Anyone else remember that time moot started a thread about his glock?

Attached: edsfafasf.png (700x123, 7K)

kys hiro

What a loser

He looks like Shingo.
The great crasher of Hondas.

Attached: Shingo-Shoji.jpg (185x185, 7K)

This.

>we're talking about humans.
Oy vey

Muh inbreeding, mate Albert Einstein married his cousin, Isaac Newton the smartest man in our modern world parents were cousins

Marring a cousin is fine, that's just a meme so that you racemix with every race, which gave us the degenerate Mutts

Attached: 1514643225505.jpg (750x742, 62K)

>moot KB'd his glock
i want to believe

Attached: 1516127573438.jpg (800x420, 62K)

>free men respect gun rights
>slaves want to disarm themselves

>muh anecdotal evidence
Pretty much all studies on the subject indicate that IQ drops with inbreeding.

Attached: dumb dummy.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Moot is a giant faggot who betrayed us all, and got literally cucked by some Gawker slut.
Fuck him. I'm glad the last thing /b/ did to him was nearly frame him for murder

>If any society can responsibly own firearms it is Japanese society. They also have a long history of warriors.
Modern Japan is a fairly reasonable society and they would probably make good gun owners. But gun/weapon culture isn’t part of Japan. It never has, it never will. To the opposite of antique Greece or Switzerland where being armed was the symbol of free men, Japan never had armed citizens - it didn’t have free men either. Japan was a dictatorship where civilians were unarmed and nobles, the samurai, were the only ones allowed to carry weapons. Up to today Japanese feel that the only ones that should own guns are the police and military.

With the suicide rate Japan has, architectural changed would be necessary. Each apartment would be required to have bulletproof ceilings and walls.

I miss him, guys.

Attached: MIiAWWZ.png (1340x2313, 580K)

i would like to know more

Attached: failed sanity check.jpg (500x375, 74K)

a literal who?

Japanese are exceedingly conscientious. If they want to kill themselves with a gun they will do it in the manner least likely to harm their fellow man. Going to the roof of their apartment and shooting upwards is one way, as is going into a designated suicide forest and doing the deed there.

>inbreeding is a jewish meme conspiracy to destroy muh white race!!!!!
Holy shit, never stop making me laugh Jow Forums lmao

Attached: 1510535347805.png (476x401, 138K)

A month or two before moot became ascended cuck, there was this hood nigger who had a list and was making damn sure he was capping all the people on it. This hood nigger was named Chris Poole. It also happened that this hood nigger lived in the same state as moot. One /b/ tard got hold of the information from a new station looking for information. Well the army of btards started calling in tips and such to all news stations, telling them it's the Chris Poole who owns Jow Forums. One woefully unaware news station actually ran moots picture with the caption gunman wanted.
I have a few pictures of the news sites before the nigger moot was captured and everything broke down. I'll start a new thread once I find the pictures.

/Thread

oh man glorious. link it here pls. that's what the stupid leftist kike gets for selling out his claim to fame.

Attached: 1511726411438.jpg (480x750, 115K)

While it can be tolerable in one generation, over several generation shit gets fucked.

>He's pretty much left the boards alone so I've got no problems.

me. good guy really

he was always a bit of a dick

Also wouldn't surprise me if he was able to provide proof of credible threats against him.
Not sure how that would work in NYC but it's possible to get CCW license even in the most restrictive Commiefornia counties that way.

>pretty sure he lives in america
He doesn't.

>hiro is a faggot
And this is new how?

Japanese society also has a long history of disarming everyone going back hundreds of years. Dunno why you'd bring them up.

>Arabs are pretty into guns.

Into illegal guns, that they use against white people, yeah.

Attached: 1519695921197.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

fucking irish

I wish this had any kind of credibility
Maybe 10 years ago

wut

>illegal guns
>implying any guns are illegal under the Jow Forumsube

How do you know?

potato fuckers leave now

Attached: 1518730376909.png (915x864, 674K)

Attached: OHGODWHY.jpg (2963x703, 398K)

>this butthurt kike again

How maby Irish and Jews are there in America again, retard? One is greatly overrepresented. You are like the libshits who go "but most terrorists are white men!"

i want one

Attached: 4c0369c88cbf000b0d7f468be413ee829b8a6582_r.jpg (400x550, 52K)

This is how Google started, and now they are condescending liberal dicks.

>he's such a newfag redditor he keeps posting a meme that he thinks isn't a meme
lmao

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Hitler did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1513622891680.png (400x371, 124K)

m**t and h*ro are both faggots

What about nigger gangs like the crips and bloods who kill eachother? Will they start shooting fireworks in eachothers ass instead?

a literal who?