Iceland is so inbred, an app was made to help prevent incest

I always suspected this was a problem with Iceland having such a small population. Perhaps a solution to the European refugee crisis would be to move more of the fertile portion of refugees from continental Europe into Iceland which introduce a good amount of genetic diversity?

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

Text from article:

Iceland, a country with a population of 320,000 where most everyone is distantly related, inadvertently kissing cousins is a real risk.

A new smartphone app is on hand to help Icelanders avoid accidental incest. The app lets users "bump" phones, and emits a warning alarm if they are closely related. "Bump the app before you bump in bed," says the catchy slogan.

Attached: icelandic_gym_model.jpg (1336x976, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038084/Norway-taking-foreign-children-away-parents-highest-rates-inbreeding-world-Country-forced-deny-claims-Lithuanian-child-taken-care.html
archive.is/vGkFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh wow, turns out taking in immigrants is a good thing. Shocker!

I think I read somewhere that the average Icelandic couple is made up of genetically 2nd or 3rd cousins.

Truly sickening.

>Breeding with a brown subhuman to avoid having children with another white person you’re 1% related to is a good thing

Attached: 7FAAE2F7-3A0D-4AF4-96E8-3EC665C3923C.png (817x443, 34K)

Norway seems to have the same problem. Nordics are inbred confirmed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038084/Norway-taking-foreign-children-away-parents-highest-rates-inbreeding-world-Country-forced-deny-claims-Lithuanian-child-taken-care.html

archive.is/vGkFo

Are you saying you wouldn't smash?

Just sent a bunch of incels from other white countries simple.

kys scholmo, there is nothing with fucking your cousin

Inbred in a good way tho

Third cousin is statistically irrelevant as far as genetic risk is concerned. First three faggots are faggots, but this whole thread is pretty gay, especially OP :)

the offspring have a much higher probability of being healthy if Icelanders were to start mixing with refugees.

>Third cousin is statistically irrelevant as far as genetic risk is concerned.

>t. another angry white nationalist who failed his Jewish professor's biology class.

And you just pulled that out of your ass.

Yeah, Iceland does need more immigrants.
Maybe Norway or Denmark could send over some of their youth.

If my cousin looked like that pic, I'd be fucking her too.

interesting how Jow Forums is full of white nationalists and also full of people who support incest.

the modern day white nationalist is a lot creepier than I ever thought

>use an app to keep your blood pure

or

>lol just go marry a nigger

Attached: 1520818892485.jpg (503x298, 12K)

they whitey women just need tha BBC

Iceland has no health problems you fucking jew cunt. They are disproportionately well presented in both strongman and crossfit competitions. they enjoy an extremely high quality of life and rank 6th in the world for life expectancy, something you goblin fucks know nothing about

Some of us are still Lolertarians who believe as long as no breeding is involved, that two consenting adults can do what they want.

or they could just bring in some Italians or Austrians or something

I agree. The fertile wombs of blonde Icelandic beauties crave the genetically diverse sperm blown out of a BBC stretching out their tight pink pussies.

Attached: icelandic_beauty.jpg (1118x1396, 49K)

>they enjoy an extremely high quality of life

Incest is not a high quality life.

I should've known a kangaroo-fucker descended from penal colony rapists would approve of this.

Their population is like 300.000.

Go back where you came from schlomo.

>average Icelandic couple is made up of genetically 2nd or 3rd cousins
Except Bjork

Attached: bork.png (1095x512, 709K)

Yep. That could work also. Italians and Austrians have much bigger dicks than Icelandic men too.

>they enjoy an extremely high quality of life

Why don't you go watch a youtube video from iceland and see what their quality of life is like

>no crime
nothing to do, nothing to steal, nobody to show off to
>good health care
no people, nothing to do
>good financial stability
nothing to do, nothing to spend money on

it goes on and on.

>a bunch of university students decide to compress our genealogical database (Íslendingabókin) into an app along with some other minor features
>MSM around the world decides to spin this as some kind of godsend for Icelanders because now they finally have a way to avoid accidental incest
I hate you niggers as well as the one who made the app for painting us in this kind of light-- all the information in the app has been readily available since 2003

sure you might end up sleeping with your third cousin or something by accident once in your life but even that is quite rare
plus if the frequency of incest here is as high as the world assumes, what stopped us from becoming inbred as fuck in the roughly 1000 years we've existed?

bunch of sensationalist garbage

Dude if they care enough about avoiding incest to create and use an app, they're going to be remarkably good at avoiding inbreeding already. It's a part of their culture to avoid it deliberately.

Attached: 3a76e5e70c490e83815a47db9a42ef50.jpg (640x391, 42K)

>8 posts by this ID
>Literally seething
OP confirmed cucked by Icelandic Chad

The Boer could do quite well in Iceland once they got used to the weather.

Boers have a little bit of indigenous African blood.

The Icelandic women would love those huge African cocks stretching them out.

>nothing to do
what do you mean? there's plenty to do
same as everywhere else

>there's plenty to do in iceland

This is the capital and largest city. Almost every building is a house or church.

There is nothing to do in Iceland and it's cold.

Attached: reykjavik_city_0[1].jpg (800x533, 119K)

Free ticket and a government task to breed with the holy line of our viking ancestors, on our holy island? Sign me the fuck up

How hard would it be for a burger like me to travel to Iceland and bed an Icelandic woman to enhance their gene pool?

Do icelandic women wish to give birth to a little burger?

I have no Icelandic heritage, but white Irish/English/German descent.

No woman should have traps, ever.

most Muslims are literally inbred
and i'm not just saying that
they literally marry their cousins all the time

Based holy Odin bro

He's Right they actually have a better reproductive fitness according to some biologist who have studied then.

If you look swarthy, blonde Icelandic women will start squirting at the sight of you.

Attached: women_prefer_darker_men.png (739x839, 589K)

Those short fat legs.

i'm just not seeing the problem here

He's right. Third cousin is the ideal genetic distance. 2nd and first cousin are too close over the longterm, but we're already talking centuries, there.

Attached: 1494652896757.jpg (631x661, 121K)

>He's Right they actually have a better reproductive fitness according to some biologist who have studied then.

That was one dubious study poorly conducted.

On the other hand, there are plenty of studies showing high reproductive success when outbreeding.

because you don't ever leave the basement, chap. you don't care about outside.

Fuck yah im taking my goblino ass over there

>internet amerifats falling for meme myths

Attached: 1323562673.jpg (259x194, 9K)

As long as they are first world. You want genes from successful nations.

They seem to be doing fine. If they think they need more genetic diversity, the can import some ethnic Skandinavians, no need to pollute the gene-pool with anyone else.

Given that all Nordic people suffer from high rates of cystic fibrosis and other inheritable diseases, I think they could all use some more genetic diversity.

Attached: average_icelander.jpg (713x711, 196K)

you can still go to people's houses
you can still go to the gym
there are some shops
there will be a local pub
what else do you need?
reykjavik has clubs and probably a McDonalds or what ever other shit you want too
the rest of iceland maybe not but it's not exacly a problem

why aren't spanish and italian men getting all over the nordic pussy?

A typical grocery store in Iceland just doesn't have the abundance of various items you would find in an American grocery store.

No thanks.

There are Nordic women that commonly go on vacation in Spain and I can assure you Pablo is ramming his big Iberian cock deep inside of them.

It's a problem anywhere there is geographic isolation through e.g. fjords or mountains.
Compared to Africans the rest of the world is inbred really and compared to other great apes the entire human genepool is not particularly diverse.

no soy lattes for u

Sorry friendo, you're not getting in. Enjoy your spic infested dixie shithole and stay far away from Iceland

>Incest is not a high quality life.
And how is it manifesting in Iceland exactly?

How does it feel to be a pure viking decendant?

Nope, I'm definitely going to Iceland on my next vacation.

Reykjavik night clubs are gonna be full of me and my amerimutt bros ramming our huge genetically diverse cocks inside hot blonde Icelandic pussy.

>nothing to do
If it's not degenerate, it doesn't count!

Attached: bored.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

> Muh 500 varieties of peanut butter and soy

Iceland got a lot of migrants already.and already 350 thousand people population.

Attached: Iceland immigrants 2015 strongman Ver Magnússon workshop world's strongest.jpg (1700x3487, 1.62M)

>probably a McDonalds
not anymore
ekki vera að þessu
það er greinilegt að hann vill ekki takast á við staðreyndirnar heldur frekar reyna að ergja okkur með því að tala um einhverja útlendingatilla

>la creatura wants to flood innocent countries with brown subhumans like himself
Shocking

Why do you always talk about brown and black dicks all the time, america?

Lol

Iberian people are white though.

They've been working on that since 1945

It's known that black or brown men have darker, bigger and thicker dicks

Nope! Haven't you seen that new JF video "what is white?" He shows genetic diffrences amoung Europeans

Our biggest success was the destabilization of MENA though. That just flooded refugees into Europe.

I'm still laughing at how successful our government was at that and it truly makes me proud to be living in this great country.

Link?

fuckign this.
there is nothing else americans talk about but brown dick.
what a disgrace that this country used to rule the world once

Pretty sure they can get refugees from Sweden Germany France Belgium Holland Norway Finnland Well any country with refugees.

Do you even Google?? Look up "genetic diffrences between Italians and Swedish people" or "poles are genetically diffrent from russians"

>what a disgrace that this country used to rule the world once

We still do Hans. And you better hope we continue to rule because you're not going to be treated as well by the Xi Dynasty.

Na, I don't feel like doing that. Link me.

Now she blows blacks

This.

Small and isolated populations have existet for millenia, but suddenly it is bad, goyim.

>Small and isolated populations have existet for millenia, but suddenly it is bad

Uh...geneticists have always been warning us about the problems of inbreeding depression.

> Mfw I'm an actual Nordic American and couldn't cash in on some sweet Icelandic hippy that believes in fucking elves because I would blend it with them

Hello Shlomo, Israel is that way -->

Seriously? Bjork seems like the type of woman with an extraordinarily tight pussy.

The BBC would really have go slowly inside her with a ton of extra lube smothered on it.

Stupid Alt-righter race dosn't exist genetically speaking

>says el golemo

Lol, cuming strait out of the Kikes mouth.

Outbreeding depression is a much greater risk that isn't expunged upon nearly as much

who is this "We" you are talking about?
your co-workers who also must talk about dicks on the internet for a few bucks?

yo bro, you got an unhealthy obsession with jews

>Outbreeding depression is a much greater risk that isn't expunged upon nearly as much

Sorry but there's very little evidence of outbreeding depression existing in modern human beings desu.

Says the cucklord who can't stop talking about cocks

This is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. Sounds like someone that has some fucked up fetish that wrote it.

Anyway, it's not an incest app. It's something that looks up your family history, and yes, you can look up how someone is related to you. Usually for a random person it's 6-8 generations back. Plus people usually know their 1st and 2nd uncles, nephews, etc.

Oh, and very few people even have the app installed. I don't.

Also, look up what incest and inbreeding mean. Because it doesn't apply to Icelanders.

wanna fuck?

Racemixing is infinitely more hamrful and disgusting than 2nd cousin "incest". Hell, I could even argue that literal sibling incest is less harmful and disgusting.

Yeah except the outbreaks of diseases that white people are immune to (Like leprosy)

Baltic and Balkan got the strongest men.

Attached: Weightlifting Chad Vadims Koževņikovs.png (1188x527, 342K)

>Racemixing is infinitely more hamrful and disgusting than 2nd cousin "incest". Hell, I could even argue that literal sibling incest is less harmful and disgusting.

Trying to argue that sibling incest is better than racemixing.

That's modern day white nationalism for you folks.

They are short and worse looking on average. Italian men are only better looking right at the top end like the guy in the pic.

Yes Shlomo, we Nordics need some Tay-Sachs. It must be hard to an sissified, ugly, autistic kike and be surrounded be superior Nordics.