Watch this stabbing in Dublin, closely. I want to ask you two questions

youtube.com/watch?v=HbL8thU_Ak0

1. Do you think the stabber looks female?
2. Do you think it looks like a failed mugging?

In the report, the stabber was described as a male with no other description. It was also described as a failed mugging. Doesn't look to me like the stabber was trying to take her handbag.
echo.ie/show/article/woman-hospitalised-with-stab-wounds-following-clondalkin-mugging

Attached: Clondalkin-stabbing.jpg (492x522, 171K)

More importantly, was it a nog?

Stabs and runs away like a girl

Who cares go to >>

Definitely runs like a girl or fag.

lol he ran out of stamina

Probably a woman actually, the garda search men who look like travelers, but not the female equivalent.

>Do you think the stabber looks female?
Nope
>Do you think it looks like a failed mugging?
Yep

Hope that helps catch the aggressor. May justice be upon him.

Looks like she got stabbed up for her potatoe

Notice the gate closing as the aggressor approaches. This is not an attempt at rape. It's a failed mugging....

Looks like a male.

Probably like 5'7, 145 lbs.

>1. Do you think the stabber looks female?
Yes, the stabber looks like a female to me. Nice ass and all.
>2. Do you think it looks like a failed mugging?
No, that was premeditated murder.
The "mugger" never tries to reach for the purse, just go on a stabbing rampage. I bet the stabbed bitch fucked his bf or some shit like that.

I would like to know the truth.

Clearly looks like failed mugging. Perp does look female though. Unless it was a sassy gay man.

that's 100% a nigger

>never reaches for the purse

That's literally (LITERALLY) the first thing they do and continue to do as they stab at the arm holding the bag/purse. You are functionally retarded.

Same here. Now you mention it... the attacker doesn't go for the purse. He grabs hold of her arm it seems and starts to stab her. I do think the aggressor is a man and not a woman.
Could this be an attempted murder? Why not just use a gun? This is so sloppy.

Well that is clearly a female, man doesnt stab like that. Also the body type looks female, movements look female.
Not a failed muging, that was intended assault, maybe intent to murder, but didn't really know how to or lack physical strenght.

Now I believe you. Female assault.

Na, is just grabbing it to be able to slash the victim... she dont fight to take the purse away, she is full concentrated on stabbing, not robbing.

Either a soyboy fagot or a woman

Also if you look at it a bit more, the attacker clearly wanted to mutilate the victim. See how she went for her face? And not the vital organs? Thats clearly indication of pure hate, she wanted to mutilate the victim, make her ugly. In conclusion, the attacker is someone the victim knows. Probably slept with attackers boyfriend or something

Shit. Maybe it was Sinead O Connor!

I have no idea who that is.

Doesn't look like a mugging to me. Looks like a targeted attack by an athletic woman or a young male teen. To me, the stabbing and attacking is feminine, the running is masculine.

On second thoughts, I'm a retard and so is everyone here. The victim is alive and was able to identify the attacker as male :)

Nope that's a muzzrat. They all have those sissy moves, check out any suicide-by-jidf video. bonzai gif related.

Attached: dance!.gif (100x100, 246K)

it was either david hogg or a chick
it looks like a pissed off woman attack

the chaotic unthinkingness makes this a female but it could hav been a small fag too.

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

No I dont think the victim told the truth.

What in the fuck, I'm from Clondalkin and I haven't heard anything about this. Madness.

the only question i want to ask is "why would someone do this?" SAD!

That's definitely a woman and attempted murder, IMHO.

If the victim doesn't tell the truth, then fuck her. May she get stabbed again.

Was an attempt at harm not robbery, i counted 16 strikes with the knife from a lethal upward stance. Perps eyeline is constant on victims head not handbag, even when potential loot dropped, perps head didn't turn to look. Grasping hand only contacts arm, never purse. Attempted kill, very weak execution.

Attached: GooseStepMaster.jpg (549x763, 64K)

the persons gait is one billion percent female, you'd have to surgically alter a man to get them to move that way

Perps run is very female when escaping, arms out sideways, bent upward at elbow, hips shifting.

Attached: 1521822958098.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

The way she runs, how her arms sway, how she strikes overhead and without thinking, and how her form is. This is easily determined a woman I cannot believe this was described a male, also the jeans she wears when she runs away are clearly tight around her ass, and judging from that she is attention seeking/mentally unhinged by an abusive family. Men do not have plump asses like that and she runs like how a female teenager would run a marathon. Is there even a doubt it was female?

Attached: 1516347866393.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Wow. Not one sign of epistemic modality. You sure are arrogant.

female or a very thin faggot

no...
it was an assault with the intention to kill the victim,

>lethal upward stance
How much rpgs have you been playing? Its more lethal to stab when holding the knife below torso because you can injure vital organs.

seems like a woman
probably a failed mugging

yes, when she runs away after the stabbing, for example
yes if the stabs are on the victims arm holding the bag

That's how skinny nigs from Africa and Arabs run. I've seen that exact gait in Muslim rioters in Europe and the Middle East.

Also: When the media reports no description, no height, no weight, no racial characteristics of the perp, and nothing other than them being male, two things are true:
1) It's a non-white
2) They don't have any interest in seeing the perp caught.

Sweden does this. They won't list any description of any Muslim/black attacker, or will attempt to convey that they're white. Official stats on rape and murder are hidden from the Swedish public, because non-whites commit nearly all of them.

Male African or Arab, and murder/serial killing

Checked. Very perspicacious of you.

Tactics are debateable. In terms of intent however, an attacker who is an amateur without training, who means to kill and who is acting with passion from a weak position, often adopts a powerful downward thrusting stance, and focuses the neck and the heart and the face, visible emotional centres of life in the enemy. This is particularly prevalent behaviour in females due to their low arm strength.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Checked. Much better :^)

Well I said the same thing in my comments, just in different words.

Look at how savage he is, 100% black or brown

1) Stabber female or numale
2) Mugging possible as hand with bag is targeted first. However, knife goes up immediately. Plan was to get the purse or kill getting it. Must be something much more important then money in it.

Yes the attacker was a chick and no it wasnt a robbery , it looks personal .

Hips are too wide to be male - makes her run like a girl . Has to stab overhand because thats the only way a female can get enough power , a man stabs and cuts from any / all directions .

Had to look that up.
Winning without even knowing how !

Attached: 1521819807186.jpg (624x396, 76K)

Damn, even in Vietnam we can't savage like that..

Is she ok ??

this

Seriously what the fuck compels you to do something like that, and why did they say it was a dude? Who’s the one getting murdered?

Thats teen nog or teen nigress and that was attempt to rob ,not murder becouse hits are to the hand which holding the purse

Did they died?

Attached: 38A5DF1F-A64E-4320-BDE2-45090C1B6F2A.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

>woman stabbed
/care

Damn potato niggers

what was the stabbing weapon? a straw?

The stabber's not female and they seem to grab onto the jacket and start stabbing.

All the diversity news gets covered up.

1. yes actaully it does look like a female possibly, especially the gait as they run, and also the little skip just before approaching suspect
however it could be a male
did the victim not at least identify the sex of the suspect?

regardless of whether this was a failed robbery or not, if I was prosecutor I would pursue an attempted murder charge, that many attampts to viciously stab a person is, imo, an attempt to kill them

kudos to the brave irish girl who feared not and continued to defend her potato supplies

if you look at the stance of the mugger you can clearly see they are quite off balanced, a simple foot sweep from our lovely lady would have put him/her on thier ass, there are several times where perp has stepped into (with his right leg) the inside of her left leg, a simple heel hook would have felled the perp

tldr: (1) female likely (2) attempted murder, regardless of motive

this

did she died?

Attached: 1473553653193.jpg (657x527, 36K)

nopes

Hope to see many more stories like this come out of a multicultural Ireland.

Attached: irish school.jpg (2560x1920, 1.92M)

Did they survive that?
And people don't randomly stab people.
If they wanted the purse they would have tried to take it.
The first action the attacker did was to stab. And just keep stabbing.
Looks like attempted murder to me

Nigger.

I think the report is accurate. It's unlikely that the person was mistaken for a male if it was a robbery since there's usually some verbal communication involved in that. Like "give me the bag" And it couldn't be an attempted murder because the person didn't follow through with it, which would make the story make less sense.

Assuming attempted murder. If the victim was fighting back and posed a risk to the attacker, I could understand them fleeing and not following through, but throughout the entire exchange the victim hardly did anything. The attacker should have had that one in the bag easily.

No it looks like a male the way he raises the knife or whatever it was.

nigger
somali build

Either way i as a doctor of justice recommend putting the person in front of the barrel of a tank and firing a shot. Make sure to clear the area to not have any case of splatter.

I have a phd in nigger prevention. Graduated from the university of being better. This gives me better credentials than 90% of the rapefugees who barely have a 7th grade education in comparison.

WHAT PLANET. Do you fucking nigger human being leftists live on. That you do not comprehend. That if you import people from countries/nations/regions that have high crime/murder that they will commit higher crime murder when they come. i want to for all nations to save up a little repository via the tax money they are stealing anyways. And give all of these fucking asshole far leftists a 1 way ticket to t he nations they so want to live in, and which others simply want to go as a tourist, or not go at all.

I could see how someone could think the stabber was female, due to it's dainty frame and other things, but it's probably just a skinny, malnourished, young dindu, one from Africa. And as far as handbag business is concerned, yes, it does look like he is going for the bag, but she's not letting it go, or has the strap wrapped around in a manner that makes it difficult to remove. It's not like the female stood toe to toe with the attacker because she was a badass, or didn't want to just run. They are holding each other upright with a purse strap tug-o-war. It's pretty clear in the video. I'm not sure why you're concerned with this, or what it even matters. Notice the behavior of the attacker, that means he's automatically black, or middle eastern. And that's why that bit was not given up in the description.

looks like the fucking dindu nigger isn´t even going for the bag but thinks he´s abracadabraing himself into jannah (islamic paradise) by stabbing some random woman to death. Tell you what my friends. We should help them to get to paradise. Blow their fucking heads off and they can go to whatever afterlife they think they are getting. It´s not like they actually technically should be allowed to exist at all since the entire world subsidizes these assholes for even living in the first place, and certainly it is unwarranted that mukebe and whatever whore name african females have, have 10+ kids when they are relying on UN food aid repositories just to survive. Do you know how much of a fucking insult that is. Do you know how much people struggle their ass off to provide for 1-2 kids. I would gladly put these fucking niggers in front of a gatling gun, even if it was manual. And i would fucking rotate and rotate it till they were a pile of BLOODY FUCKING PUSS IN FRONT OF ME. FUCK THESE FUCKING NIGGERS. Fuck them for them replicating without doing nothing, fuck them for fucking up society, and fuck them for them trying to make themselves my fucking problem instead of their own. I am a big believer in charity but they really push the fucking envelope.

Do you understand that niggers, do you understand what you are doing. I was the biggest anti racist on the fucking planet, i did not have a racist bone in my body just a few years ago, i was an idealist, i was so naive. THIS IS ALL ON YOU, it´s ALL ON YOU, it is nothing about me! How can i live with these people..

I don´t have the patience to being stabbed in the face because you assholes want to make excuses. They can go improve themselves in niggerland! Take all the time they need!