Christian or Pagan

So...

Which of these faiths make sense for ethnic nationalism for Europeans?

Attached: 1e380b0bc90ee8c380cbb4bdac7f06dc.jpg (2560x1920, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=2&Itemid=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

catholic server bkXHBgq

eastern orthodox

atheism

Traditional Catholicism. Unfortunately, the current church is ruled by a Rothschild agent, so we’ll have to scrap a lot of stuff and go back to the material of the church fathers and make an honest attempt to interpret their Biblical translations with modern secular history and science in mind. This will result in strong borders and bans on miscegenation and bans on other various types of degeneracy like our forefathers had until the sixties. Just reading a good Bible translation like the 70s or earlier ASV should already teach you quite a bit about why our forefathers were so traditional.

Attached: 5DA34565-7049-456E-9222-95CA359DEB38.png (500x501, 213K)

why not both?

Roman paganism

christcuckery is a scourage, it brought down the roman empire with it's stupid slave morality

>(((pagen architecture)))
Christian architecture

Attached: bourges-cathedral-bourges.jpg (970x546, 193K)

Traditional Catholicism is basically militarized Roman paganism plus bans on degeneracy.

>muh big complex late medieval buildings!!!!!!!

Why are you guys so obsessed with the exteriors of cathedrals?

Who gives a shit?
Both of them are fucking ridiculous.
Nothing more degenerate than self-delusion.

Attached: 1522083105856.jpg (560x410, 74K)

Great basis for your spirituality you got there.

Attached: every thread.png (688x211, 32K)

>militarized

exactly the opposite

people became softer because of christianity

Odin and Jesus are two sides of the same God.

You have to have to understand that during the "days of paganism" there was absolutely no unity among ethnic groups, nil. user from the next village came to rape your wamyn while you robbed his shed.
So it can only be Christianity.

Attached: 1522597919754.jpg (679x960, 142K)

European cathedrals are the apex of objectively good architecture

nice trips but appreciating nice things =/= materialism

Attached: 110502-duomo-hmed.grid-10x2.jpg (795x532, 89K)

OP is a christian church user

No, Constantine had great success after converting his military. The jews just subtly injected a light antichrist religion into modernity under Christian names.

>great success

>after the adoption of christianity the empire constantly lost territory until the west collapsed

don't think so, sounds like they offended Mars

>Unfortunately, the current church is ruled by a Rothschild agent
It has been for 200yrs

Attached: vatican usury rothschild.png (1018x861, 916K)

Constantine had it pretty good. Christianity slowed the decay of Rome into the dark ages.

Paganism!? ofc!? dumbass

Are you actually that retarded?

Attached: 4a63e008535e4ede741286a30b1c789d.jpg (360x480, 39K)

Buddhism.

Founded by an Aryan, filled with Aryan virtues like self reliance and nobility, unlike Christianity.

It's a living faith that wasn't wiped out when a middle eastern religion came storming through and wasn't artificially reconstructed hundreds/thousands of years later by ideologically motivated LARPers, unlike Paganism.

And it's actually true, unlike both.

Attached: main-qimg-855fb4a18217633ee435713e8af89a89-c.jpg (602x415, 44K)

>Buddhism.
Nihilistic death cult.

Zen is better and actually founded by an Aryan, not an anti-caste system mutt.

Attached: marcus aurelius stoic connections.png (351x664, 371K)

>we should follow the BASED pope, despite widespread corruption and homossexual and pedophile abuse being reported in the church since roman times
>but not the current pope, I disagree with his interpretations

I swear, take the redpill. The churches are far from being "our greatest allies"...

Attached: 1520698937270.png (666x328, 24K)

>paganism is "jewish" but not christianity which literally started as a jewish sect
>op's picture was literally a christian church

Oh, I guess you just want to be butthurt at your "christian identity" being questioned, not having logic or anything... Chill up dude

Attached: temple_of_artemis.jpg (1280x590, 209K)

It's honestly so fuckign depressing that we've lost our people's language AND religion...

We lost our language thanks to the visigoths and our religion thanks to the christians... fuck our history

You mean EUROPEAN buildings are the best no matter the denomination? No beautiful churches made by Ethiopians, despite them being christian for longer than us (there are churches there now, but they were built in the 20th century by european comissions)... Christian architecture only began to be good during the Gothic and later Renaissance (of the "pagan" ideals of ancient Italy). There were plenty of beautiful pagan buildings (although many were destroyed or vandalized by the early christians)...

Attached: temple of delphi.jpg (275x183, 13K)

This right here.

Dualism.

Attached: 1520598112874.jpg (720x480, 98K)

To your credit, you are one of the few spots that had at least one of the local languages (Basque) survive.

I'm sure you're aware that the jews of the bible are genetically very different from the jews today.
Anyway, I totally agree we should revive neo-classical architecture above all else.

Attached: World's Fair, Chicago 1893..jpg (960x540, 127K)

>basically militarized Roman paganism
>militarized Roman paganism
>militarized the most heavily militarized civilization of of the age

What the fuck are you talking about, christcuck?

Except Odin is badass and Christ wasn't.

True :( but Basque is of just one region.... but yes, that's very fortunate for us.

Cosmotheism.

Attached: downloadfile-22.jpg (474x651, 58K)

Nothing "bad" or "ass" about Christ. He had the entire power of Heaven at his disposal but would only use it to prove he was who he said he was.

Odin got a crumb of that power and couldn't get a grip on himself.

capeshit tier

If I had to choose I'd like it to be pagan, but imagine how ridiculous and bastardised it would be for millions of people suddenly to do all the communing with nature and visting stone-circles stuff, especially when living in metropolises like Paris, London, Vienna and Berlin, the entire thing would just look retarded.

Do you build new stone-circles? What would a modern pagan religious building look like? Do we establish a druid hierarchy of some sort? Will there be official institutions devoted to "druidology?" Will certain forests be set aside as holy forests or do we plant new ones in convenient locations for future generations? Will animal rights laws make exceptions for any animal sacrifice which may be established?

Alternatively we have a bunch of cathedrals and regional churches which have fallen out of use, national religious institutions and infrastructure which have evolved, expanded and adapted alongside society up to the present day rather than dying out around 1,000 years ago and theology and christian philosophy which has expanded and diversified to the point that you can devote your entire life to studying it alongside a holy book which is long and dense as fuck and you can similarly spend your entire life reading and rediscovering even if you practically know it by heart, as opposed to the nordic myths which you can read up on in about a day before moving on to the fluff neo-pagans have "rediscovered".

The national religion has to be christianity, paganism may be accepted as a minority religion which reestablishes and reinvents itself so there is more to it than just a bunch of superficial LARPing.

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

Singularitarianism > Cuckstianity and LARPaganism

Attached: 961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

Still nothing compared to civilization pre-Finno-Korean hyper war.

>Do you build new stone-circles? What would a modern pagan religious building look like?
Well the larpers have built a few buildings - ranging from traditional style wood buildings to more Roman style. Not all of Paganism was stone circles or outinthewoods.

Though I 100% agree that Neo-paganism IS a bunch of Larpers at this point.

im an assyrian eastern orthodox, we are strict and all for preserving our culture and traditions and against judiasm, islam, and interracial bs

>waah my imaginary friend is more badass than yours

yea, let's just give our power to a general AI that we know nothing about.
it might become the biggest mistake in a million years.

this

Thats like saying christianity is bullshit but 7th day adventists are right

paganism in 2018 = larping

fuck off with this shitskin religion

Everyone wants to have his own special snowflake religion nowadays. You're born with it or you reject it or you end up LARPing.

this temple was burned down by a guy seeking fame and the BASED Romans pulled a Damnatio memoriae on him, LITERALLY eresing him from history

Sikhism

Attached: Golden Temple.png (1015x653, 1.32M)

atheism.

AKA the only honest option when you dont pretend

Attached: 347556756865.png (1275x802, 288K)

We can pray to saints, there should be some sort of way to venerate pagan heroes born before Christianity. Even in their mythology they are considered people. We should be able to pray for their souls so they can get into heaven.

Attached: intelligent_seat.jpg (720x834, 42K)

zen is a branch of buddhism you retard

Sikhs are based mofos with an ingroup preference that I envy.

You sentance is literally protestantism in a nutshell you idiot.

European religion, obviously.
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=2&Itemid=101

Attached: Tuatha-De-Dannan_1.jpg (1101x630, 124K)

Both had their importance and cultivation of European peoples and culture. Both should be respected at least. Whenever both groups are not having their hissy fits with each other.

Only one is European

>nice trips but appreciating nice things =/= materialism
You're justifying what spirtiuality Europeans should have by showing off material.
This is per definition materialism as you're not taking metaphysics and spirtuality into concideration when discussing religion.

the one that hasn't been dead for a thousand years

Attached: jew_on_white_race.png (535x1753, 137K)

Russian dvoeverye

t. brainlet

Nigger fucker

the byzantines did fine for another few centuries

Holy shit that's amazing it makes me want to cry.

Catholicism was a mistake

Attached: Lul.jpg (1484x1079, 272K)

none, current christfaggotry is castrated sandnigger shit nobody except niggers and new world mulattoes take seriously anymore, paganism is larping
Europe lost its spiritual roots again like near the fall of the Roman empire and is now again ripe for being engulfed by the closest "intact" tradition, most likely some form of islam

Attached: 1520696330752.jpg (560x420, 49K)

gnosticism is the redpilled white man's spirituality

Uni-faith nations are simply a thing of the past, even within an ethnostate. Like or not "one worldism" isn't going away and is facilitated by technology. We aren't going to magically go back hundreds of years, or even several decades ago. Technology and its impact on the cultural logic isn't reversible, we can only go forward to establish a world we want.

People advocating for ethnostates have to grapple with this and stop ignoring the cultural logic of our present era. Unless you cut off access to books, internet and so forth then there necessarily will be a diversity of thought and religion in an ethnostate.

also this

>mfw there are people who hate their humanity so much they actually want to embrace transhumanism

I seriously don't get it, you were given a rough time limit by your genes. You were allotted a certain amount of time, why cling on so violently? Why are you so special that you shouldn't contribute to the cycle in death the same way so many countless things contributed to your life in their death. Why be afraid of death?

This overattachment to the material world is the last place humans need to go right now.

Attached: 1520578496909.jpg (1024x797, 115K)

Paganism ofcourse. Christianity is jewish lead disease which ruined the Roman empire. Believe in a god , not 1 connected to a mainstream religion.

Good taste. Live Pagan , think gnostic.

pls
join
server

I'd say strong protestantism, but it also needs a strong and patriotic state to support it. I don't think the international aspects of catholic church and orthodoxy are fit for proper ethnic nationalism. Religions should be run by peoples with loyalty to their own, not global organizations.

>assyrian eastern orthodox,
An Assyrian those are like 5000 years of history, right?
I'm glad that your people are prevailing.

kys faggot, reported.

>Christianity is jewish lead disease which ruined the Roman empire.

Imagine being this big-brained

Is not there another religion that can be forced apart from Protestant Christianity in Finland?

A strong pagan framework to keep the nation together would be great. I have no need for any abrahamic religion.

Religion is identity, having a Jewish Gid and prophets destroys your identity.

Not really. I don't believe in chances of paganism in modern world.

>pagan
>faith
lol

This, folk is our religion....maybe some nature worship if you are a faggot and need something else.

Atheism

Only fools waste time actively denying what cannot be proven either ways.

Try Apatheism instead.

become Roman catholic and find an icksp chapel near you. Or, find an eastern catholic church. Those tend to be more ethnically pure. Either be a traditionalist Roman Catholic or become an easter catholic.

Protestantism seems good and there are certain relatively closed communities.

OR have your own spiritual experience and KNOW for yourself that reality is more than the material world we see before us

fucking memeflag

wait i'm still on ancap from the candy wars yesterday

Seriously why not both.
The split between the Christians / Non in the white brotherhood is dumb.
We are facing genocide and turning on each other. Any one who tries to disparage the other I am always suspect of.

Irony

This

> suggesting Paganism

We Wuz Vikangz

Paganism. End of discussion.

Paganism is the true european religion but there is little that can be done.

Every meaningful ritual to honor your ancestors has been forgotten so you are absolutely fucked when you die, the only thing you will be able to do is wander the realm of the dead alone forever.