Okay so i poped some mdma earlier and right now i have an absolute high

okay so i poped some mdma earlier and right now i have an absolute high.
I'm sweating like shit but i'm 1000% focused.
give me some really glowing redpills to embrace them all

Attached: IMG_2142.jpg (1600x1200, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ192d4c4S0
youtube.com/watch?v=2pCd4b1KGys
youtube.com/watch?v=4PqnKctoA74
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZH8jdFU3jM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3nRgzD6p0
youtube.com/watch?v=_iDBIBYgXVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ETtbb_liYHo
youtube.com/watch?v=sH4p6TK-LTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6eXLoIKwxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=TTuT1s-YPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drugs are degenerate

Very important thinker for the right:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ192d4c4S0

fpbp.

What are you, like 40? previous generations of youth embraced drugs and look where it's gotten us.

the federal reserve note is worth nothing, and is a tool of the jew.

so is smoking, alcohol, pre-marriage sex or sex in general according to Jow Forums
imagine living like that

Just drink some water.
Also, watch Interstella 5555.

Being able to focus on mdma

Wars are occult human sacrifice events.

MDMA is for trash. You might as well go all the way and just smoke meth.

ketamine + nitrous is better with it desu

Flat earth
Also tell me how it goes as I'm too easily distracted to spend much time on it

I'm serious.
I normally just put all this shit aside as conspiricies but now i want to give it a try

Watch Conspiracy of Silence. It is about the franklin scandal. The darkest redpill out there

Does MDMA make you all talkative. Whenever I do it I just want to sit and talk for hours.
Adderall makes me calm though.

>Redpill
What do you not know from being here already? We were told a winner's lie about ww2, communists had been subverting the culture for decades, replacement migration is in effect.

>Redpill me guys I mean it for real this time I won't be a fag promise
Go hang with friends, or if you have none go talk to strangers at a bar. Don't bring your wallet, keys, phone, anything or you'll lose them.
There's a first time for everyone buddy.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2pCd4b1KGys

We need a Borean state.

The honest to God jewish master plan. Known for over 100 years and we still can't stop them. Enjoy the ride down the rabbit hole, there is no coming back kraut bro.

Attached: 1517374455778.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>Whenever I do it I just want to sit and talk for hours.
same. especially combine with cokain, i could talk for literal hours without a break

Attached: 1513026180482.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

Use a VPN to watch greatest story never told.

>high on MDMA
>1000% focused
pick one

This, do it.

THIS. Op got crack or meth

The average life expectancy of an MDMA user is approximately 8,000 seconds from their final dose.

You may either want to never dose again or to keep popping more every two hours, depending on how good you are with probabilities and statistics.

Attached: 1490383170395.jpg (488x488, 29K)

you don't know shit

youtube.com/watch?v=4PqnKctoA74
turn this up very very loud

It's going to take you 7 years to stabilize your brain's serotonin levels after tonight.

Attached: serotonin_present.jpg (426x320, 40K)

Also this. I did some about 6 months ago and that shit fucked me up. I’m still not the same but it was awesome though. The worlds consecuenses will never be the same again. I dun goofed

wtf is it halloween over there

Well tell me your opinion on German politics.

I'm pretty bored sitting at work tonight. I work on an oil rig out in West Texas.

Attached: IMG_20180317_200358345_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Where does germany's mdma come from?

heres some tunes for ya

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZH8jdFU3jM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3nRgzD6p0
youtube.com/watch?v=_iDBIBYgXVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ETtbb_liYHo
youtube.com/watch?v=sH4p6TK-LTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6eXLoIKwxHg

Attached: 1511310838638.jpg (800x800, 182K)

beautiful spot
politics here are ok. don't believe everything you read on Jow Forums. i voted against the current Groko, but i would never vote AfD. Too many retards
Also no referendum that affects the entire country, only for the bundesland

Attached: TheLastShoah.png (1060x1118, 429K)

Fuck off. There are plenty of things that will affect your brain chemistry. Pure MDMA is one of those things that's worth it. Ecstasy that's cut with other shit probably isn't though.

Excessive use is also probably not recommended.

>Where does germany's mdma come from?
no idea. visited my mother during easter and i bought some from a friend

You´ll be fine.

>Jesus is the zombie head of a cannibalistic religion

Attached: 1518792595174.jpg (1920x1200, 1.44M)

Yeah. I usually take the opinions on this site with a grain of salt. Especially when you consider that half the posters are bots created by corporations and intelligence agencies designed to alter the opinion of readers.

Are Germans at least nice to American tourists? I want to ride my bike across Europe in a ww1 history tour. I've heard most of Europe speaks english, but can be a little condescending.

>Are Germans at least nice to American tourists?
They really are
I've heard most of Europe speaks english
True. Especially in gemany
>I've heard most of Europe speaks english

I haven't eaten jello in years

Attached: 1520643740367.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Test

n o, old foto

it's not good

Everyome here speaks it

Thoughts?

Attached: image.jpg (807x1024, 169K)

Wish i'd seen ur thread earlier kamaraden, I love listening to electronica like this during the peak. If the effects are still noticeable then you'll enjoy this. Even without MD this song is awesome. Dont look at the screen too much. On MD its best to put on some music and dance around the room. Wish you all the best with whatever you're facing in life right now. Red salute.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTuT1s-YPLE

The fukushima disaster and tohoku tsunami were artificial.

What are you gay? Those generations are boomer cucks and they never had the internet. They don’t know shit.

I did it once. It came in a purple rock form. I weighed out 250mg and just sucked on it. It tasted bitter as can be. Once you get it down you have 30 minutes where you feel normal, just a horrible taste in your mouth, then the bitter taste turns into wave after wave of euphoria. After fighting the nausia I just lied on my sofa enjoying how my blanket felt. Every 2-5 minutes I would feel a wave of pleasure manifest from my skin, crawl up my chest before reaching my head releasing with an audible sigh. It happened in a timely manner, it felt good, but unnatural. I felt very relaxed and just spent my time thinking. The pleasure almost felt like cheating and I felt bad about enjoying it. The pleasure peaked at 1 hour, went on for another, dropped at the third hour, before returning to normality at the 4th hour. No hangover or odd after effects. I didn't really get addicted and haven't touched the stuff in 5 years. Pic related looks very similar to what I took.

Attached: artworks-000048076751-r8ty0z-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77K)

From the Dutch. Worlds cleanest mdma

seems great desu

You got addicted to sucking DMT? You never smoked it?

That’s molly you fucking abo. DMT is much more yellow

at first glance, thought it was borscht.

was really hoping for borscht.

Woah that's way darker than us shit, ours is ok but def have to do a bit more.

Attached: IMG_20171214_160755860.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

you will like it he. depending on what you want to see, i could give you some infos about good but still cheap food or a good club

This, blood for the blood god

sounds like a good start

I was talking about MDMA

I tried DMT twice. I measured out 50ug and got one decent hit before getting into a coughing fit and realising there is no way I could take another. It had the worst plastic taste I ever could imagine and just the smell of the pipe would make me gag. and I couldn't smoke enough to get any nice effects. I mainly just lied in bed feeling sick as can be, getting up every few minutes to throw up and watched my ceiling move around a bit while having strange thoughts for 30 minutes to an hour.

for what purpose

I just woke up ya seppo

Attached: 1503050747255.jpg (600x515, 72K)

When you reach the peak of the high you'll be like "Why was I ever worried about anything? So much of my negative emotions don't make any sense.Like 90% of the shit I feel bad about doesn't matter. I'm so glad I know this now, everything will be good from now on"

Then you'll come down. And everything will be fucking shit. Worse than it was before. Enjoy your trip retard.

I try a bluepill:
when twin towrs was manually blown up, how come no one has ever seen dozens of workers laying kilometers worth of cables through the entire building?

To blackmail Japan into shutting off their nuclear reactors and buying middle eastern oil.

Here's a better Red Pill relevant to your current situations:

The Nazis were well aware, and did experiments with "recreational drugs" , in fact what you know as meth was originally developed in Germany as a pill for soldiers fighting enemies.

Recreational drugs increase and decrease the frequency of consciousness, also its ability to communicate with other planes and realms, as the Nazis discovered. This is why there's rumors surrounding the alleged nature of their connection with Agartha, Shamballah, and Extraterrestrials.

On Ecstasy I'm sure if you meditate or preform certain rituals, you may be able to communicate with Aliens, or Inner Earth beings, Just as Hitler and the Nazis did during World War 2. I highly suggest attempting to contact these powers, while high on MDMA

Attached: 1507285795888.jpg (2000x2324, 1.57M)

Jews eat people.

If I had to recommend a drug it would be LSD. Nobody drug tests for it, and it is easy as can be to conceal. It has no bad taste or any taste at all and you don't feel drowsy or stimulated on it, you feel for the most part normal. I remember taking a 200ug blotter and trying to read a webpage an hour into taking it and finding it hard to read because the letters had rearranged themselves like I had gone dyslexic. The words wouldn't change much when I blunk and the length of the words weren't changed. For example I would see "em" and know it was the word "me", but couldn't see anything other then "em". Longer words were very hard to read at a glance and I would find myself having to solve the word puzzles to find out what it all said. It was all very bizarre, and I thought the LSD had made me dyslexic, but it went away after the drug wore off.

>On Ecstasy I'm sure if you meditate or preform certain rituals, you may be able to communicate with Aliens

Attached: -richards2007-2.jpg20140319.jpg (534x712, 49K)

OP, have you considered that this actually just another slide thread to distract you from the fact that Israel just got caught trying to funnel millions of African migrants into Canada, Italy and Germany without even so much as giving a notice to any of the targets?

anymore info on the inner earth beings?

According to some writers, World War 2 was in fact a battle between 2 powers of Inner Earth/Hollow Earth, Agartha and Shamballah, whom represented Spiritual and Material/technological Order and Power

Attached: 7c1bf4c76dda182d81aac0a399006f20325a9f1d6af9966e343aea5e8104d25d.jpg (533x750, 96K)

Drink lots of water user

Trichophilia/Hair-fetish is the only truly based sexual kink for the discerning right winger.
When you're hopped up on mdma a healthy head of hair like pic related probably feels fucking great.

Attached: BEBEFA04-56BA-4F7D-81EF-FB7CDD9574C4.jpg (1536x2048, 1.84M)

hi user, all conspiracy theories are right, all of them, at the same time

Attached: Capture.png (710x337, 38K)

you need to do it on an outdoor party at dawn to really enjoy it

Attached: Addendum.png (730x743, 81K)

Planned Parenthood was founded by a KKK-tier racist as an indirect form of eugenics. Planned Parenthood still operates in majority-black neighborhoods.

Attached: 8a6b04be2ab06bc3898b199675ed6a43452a36b48796733c7c1d389eedd5e007.png (1181x866, 215K)

Only homosexuals use mdma

Attached: 37def08a6a4cfe2581757f2a87bf704abf49cd2f7a7f8a761a23cfc862ca53dc.png (1305x747, 165K)

Attached: 1522651384164.jpg (736x545, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os
Check out:
FLAT WATER FLAT EARTH on youtube.

This.
Speed makes you focused. MDMA, not really.

>OP BTFO.

Debatable.

Attached: 1515224385419.png (905x731, 98K)

LSD and mushrooms/DMT are the only ones worth doing outside of alcohol/weed/etc.

Stimulants make you somebody you're not. Acid makes you more like yourself.

Have fun OP

Attached: 1517796580599.jpg (640x482, 63K)

i was pretty fuckin focused on dem tiddies

I'd only do fungus outside of herb/alcohol at this point.

Just sth i want to add:
no drug is worth shit, never forget that, if you wanna abuse them do it, but never believe in crap to justifiy it, admit you abuse it cause its fun, and nothing else, don't try to moral highground your abuse of substances; you can achieve similar "breakthrough" sublime moments with other, healthier, things, and if you are alert you will find out how to consciously get there when you find them, they are just brain tricks

and im not talking about meditation or yoga crap either, a hard example is fear buildup and release

>he doesn't take psychedelics to see past (((their))) lies
mushrooms were the best thing to happen to my perception of the world and society as a whole

Microdose friend

Some barn in the Netherlands likely.

THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL!... wait

Try to do comprehensive reading on MDMA and try it on speed.
I guarantee you, it's gonna take you a lot of effort to read a few lines on MDMA and actually comprehend what you are reading.
Speed actually sharpens your focus, there is a reason it was (still is?) used by military pilots.

Do not microdose with MDMA
I have personally experienced fantastic results with microdosing boomers and if I could EVER find LSD I would try microdosing that for sure, but not MDMA, the microdose wont be effective enough to outweigh the negative effects and detriments to your neurochemistry and physical well-being