Press S to spit on grave

Press S to spit on grave

Attached: 308B4DB4-F37C-4D29-91FB-44ADFC3AC466.jpg (500x470, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linkie?

Winnie Mendela, she’s responsible for what SA is today.

S

that is at least 1" of makeup

S

Rubber necklace. Set on fire. Then S.

S

I loved 227 growing up

total scum

and it's not even a racial thing - god only knows what the blacks went through who were necklaced

she is the absolute worst of humanity, don't care how often CNN call her a "liberation fighter" (liberation from what? civilization?) and even putting aside that poor boy's murder and the murder of the dctor she was stinklingly corrupt and embodies everything that is going wrong in south africa

THE NOSE

Attached: bump you fools.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

S

Burn in Hell

She was good in Jackie Brown. Rip Pam Greer

whew i thought that was pam grier

still want my shot at her

A black kike. I have now seen it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

/thread theme btw

S

Attached: IMG_0728.jpg (198x295, 37K)

S

Attached: 2936245_272939_e13f658db4_p.jpg (440x658, 528K)

that special level of hell made of nothing but burning tires

And the manager is white and eats lots of mayonnaise on his sandwiches, nice cool steak tomato and mayonnaise summer sandwiches

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S
FUCK YOU you piece of shit Mandela. I hope she is necklaced in hell.

Remember this gem Hollywood tried to force feed us?

Attached: IMG_3194.jpg (630x1200, 131K)

S

RIP WINNIE WE LOVE YOU

S

t. ethnic clenser

Nice style, sis!

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 7K)

thats no nigger nose

S

Maybe had an Indian shop keeper in the woodpile

Nanna did some nasties for free curry