en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nigger-brown
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,4&q="nigger-brown color"&btnG=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,4&q="nigger-brown"&btnG=

Lol. Bump

>Peer reviewed
kek

Attached: kek6.jpg (300x300, 18K)

East Asians are insanely racist my dad was in love with the daughter of his Japanese banker boss and when he found out he told her she would be disinherited if she didn't go back to Japan. China doesn't tolerate that shit at all either.

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Impressive!

Attached: nigger-brown nuclei.png (1204x581, 193K)

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nigger-brown

Attached: taiwan-nazis.jpg (1400x788, 151K)

These are mostly obscure, Chinese-reviewed journals. Chinks hate niggers.

Attached: lol.jpg (484x548, 88K)

At first I thought it said mud mice. There were still keks

wtf lol

Attached: sofa.jpg (600x432, 39K)

Attached: haircap.jpg (600x400, 33K)

why do the changs hate them so much? they don't really have any interaction with them do they?

Rap music

wtf i love china now

has that become a plague in china or something? I know Xi basically banned it from being broadcast recently.

In china "nigger brown" is just a specific shade of brown. It's not really a racism thing over there, even though the Chinese do hate black people in general.

When the DMF (0.22 g, 3 mmol) was added to the primary synthesis system of the title compound, nigger-brown powders (1.92 g, yield 98% based on AgNO3) were obtained. The results of IR and EA of the nigger-brown powders are the same Page 3. Heteronuclear polymer …

kek

so then why dont we refer to chinese scientists when it comes to redpilled science like race mixing, climate change, IQ and the like?????

Attached: 1504662174305.jpg (465x695, 51K)

all research out of china should be viewed with extreme skepticism. the chinese lie, cheat, scam, cut corners etc. on everything, it is just what they do.

>why do the changs hate them so much? they don't really have any interaction with them do they?

Attached: basedchink.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

there are over a billion changs, only a few ever go to africa.

i understand.

There's this thing called the Internet, and changs haven't been given the kind of brainwashing that compels them to disbelieve unless they "see it in person".

anyone with a functioning brain can spot the problems with niggers, anyone who didn't consume jewish propaganda 24/7 since birth can reach the same conclusions of the chinks.

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

There are hundreds of thousands of africans in China's 3rd most major city. In general theyre certainly aware of them through pop culture and the media. China is actively investing in (colonizing) sub-saharan africa.

Not really. It depends on the wishes of the family and what direction they're heading to.

I was recently in a class with a Vietnamese girl (guess the war anger and communism is over) and she was constantly flirting. She even brought her parents in one day and I spoke with her Dad and brother. The family wanted her to find and settle down with a tall, well off, white American. They didn't seem to happy when I explained I was already married with children plus 16 years older than their daughter.

In China, Korea, and Japan their scientists can question and deny Darwin, climate change, etc. Just not the government. We have the opposite here.

nigger-brown, in the color spectrum, is that a thing?

Oh fuck nigga
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,4&q="nigger-brown color"&btnG=
Ag nanoparticle embedded-ZnO nanorods synthesized via a photochemical method and its gas-sensing properties
Q Xiang, G Meng, Y Zhang, J Xu, P Xu, Q Pan…
Decolorization of aqueous caprolactam solution by anion-exchange resins
Z Yuan, P Yu, Y Luo -
Reversible hydrogen-bond-selective phase transfer directed towards noble metal nanoparticles and its catalytic application
W Li, Y Wang, M Zeng, J Jiang, Z Jin
Efficient reduction and pH co-triggered DOX-loaded magnetic nanogel carrier using disulfide crosslinking
J Huang, Y Xue, N Cai, H Zhang, K Wen, X Luo…
Banknote-printing wastewater's anerobic treatability
W Zhao, Y He, C Zhang
Design and selection of a camelid single-chain antibody yeast two-hybrid library produced de novo for the cap protein of porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2)
X Fu, X Gao, S He, D Huang, P Zhang, X Wang…

bump

that's where you are wrong

good stuff

Attached: hand-rubbing-asian.gif (270x310, 1.94M)

chinese pays white people to come to events to make them look more prestigious, important, or wealthy.

Actually thanks to china's ongoing recolonization of parts of africa some non insignificant amounts of the local africans have emigrated to some Chinese port cities during the last decades and are causing trouble with the locals.

My source for this is some user from Jow Forums and this is also Jow Forums so look into it if you want to.

There's a pic floating around of a castrated African who was half-lynched after being accused of raping a yellow girl