So apparently foreigners moving onto my apartment property are bringing "guests" with them and these insane...

So apparently foreigners moving onto my apartment property are bringing "guests" with them and these insane motherfuckers are all over the place now. Does anyone have any idea what the fuck these are? They are super aggressive.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (869x652, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5467925/Sydney-rugby-player-paraplegic-eating-slug.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are no harm to you faggot.
i bet you scream like a little girl when you see them.
stop being a pussy all your life.

It's a zipper spider or Saint Andrew's Cross spider, you faggot. Completely fucking harmless. I get them in my backyard all the time.

Looks like a Orb Weaver.

>zipper spider
>Saint Andrew's Cross spider
Definitely not, different proportions and markings.

Kind of look like banana spiders. They shouldn't bother you but they love wide gaps to make their web because they try to catch small birds. Just get some bug spray, stun them up with it and then smash them with a blunt object. Their eggs are super obvious too.

As far as I know they are not poisonous (don't quote me on that one).

inb4 SIDF shills infect this thread with a web of lies of how they are your bros.

Attached: 1485307005016.png (500x497, 175K)

>they try to catch small birds
holy fucking shit

Attached: easpider122.jpg (400x518, 45K)

fuckin hell

Attached: 1427841404872.jpg (500x404, 20K)

I like to shoot them with an air soft. They explode when hit.

And to answer your question they are a garden spider. Super common and harmless.

>And to answer your question they are a garden spider
looks to be right. thanks.

Attached: Underside_of_the_argiope_aurantia.jpg (198x330, 18K)

See if you can lure David Hogg into its web.

You're a poof.

He's surely to run right into one

Argiope. Southern California is full of them.

Garden spiders are good.

Let them be, OP. It's actually nice to have a few spiders here and there around your home. They kill more harmful pests. Discourage them from entering your house, though.

Walked through the web of one of those in the dark and the big thing was on my face, this thread triggered my PTSD

>leave them be
They are not native to NJ. They are going to cause problems.

OP, if you think they may be an invasive species and may become a problem, contact the people at your county's agricultural extension office. They should give you a correct answer, and if the spiders pose a potential problem, it is their job to ensure something is done about it. Otherwise, just try not to run face-first into their webs.

bannan spiders, are you in asia?

>They are not native to NJ
neither are white people. Drumpf btfo

post tramadic spider disorder

>They are super aggressive
I've never seen one of these faggots do more than wiggle their web really fast to scare you off when threatened
Congratulations you pussy, it worked

I just fucking hate it when they build their shit in a doorway.

NOOOOOOOO
>autistic reeeeee

send them to australia then nuke australia

as a kid running around my neighbors overgrown backyard in texas id come across these scary fucks. you would have to watch out where you were running or risk running into one

someone with more photoshop skills then me should change the squiggly lines to say "niggers" and rename it charlottesweb.jpg

that thing wouldn't last 5 minutes here mate

You have to go back.

>I've never seen one of these faggots do more than wiggle their web really fast to scare you off when threatened
I sprayed it with some poison and it fell on the ground and followed me around the porch while wildly convulsing and having web diarrhea for like 5 minutes before I stomped on it.

thats what yall said about feral cats lol

My absolute spiderfu is the golden orb web spider we have here

Literally makes golden fucking webs that are as strong as fishing line

pic related is silk cape made entirely from their web

Attached: golden-orb-spider-silk-cape-made-with-silk-from-a-million-spiders-7.jpg (800x600, 92K)

>NEIN, NYET Y NO.

Attached: 1521971975609.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

Many insecticides do that to even the most docile spiders
If you have a spider infestation, call the experts. Using the wrong shit won't kill them and will make them incredibly aggressive

Have you seen the cat's over there? Size of Cougars. They filled the apex predator niche and evolved super quick.

They are very common here in Australia. They are alright mate. They can get a bit shitty at you but they just chill in their web.

Banana Spiders occupy and own the territory in 2 phases of Ranger School. It's hilarious watching people walk through webs when tired and/or at night.

>Oooooh noooo, an orb weaver!

Hahaha, fucking pussy

NJ is already a shithouse anyway.

Why not corrosive spray? That kills all the time.

They're not aggressive, they're garden spiders. Leave them alone and let them eat all the nasty bugs that will bite you.

That's a garden spider. They're harmless and eat lots of pest insects. You'd know that if you ever left your fucking room or did a day's hard work ever in your life.

Dude, i have them on my farm. They massacre locusts.

It's true about the stories of Feral Cats the size of Cougars in the Outback right?

>watching an animal suffer as it dies
Sure you aren't hiding a Chinese flag chang?
A hallmark of white race is mercy and empathy for the weak, and not causing undue suffering you 56% yankee scum

t. Spider

Don't birds eat those pests too?

UGH. somebody pls post the picture of the french soldeir "francois get the flamming thrower"

I've seen them from N Dakota all the way down to Louisiana. They usually stay outdoors, I've never heard of anyone finding them inside before. I rode my bike through one's Web as a kid and had one crawling on me - freaked me out for a minute - but they are harmless.

Fuck off pussy.

>Leave them alone and let them eat all the nasty bugs that will bite you.
>They're harmless and eat lots of pest insects.
>dude just let this invasive species make huge spiderwebs in doorways!
NJ has plenty of bug eating things already.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Harmless but they can jump at you which will probably scare the piss out of you

My nigga.

Attached: 89238969-89B1-4591-81AF-0938B4B81357.jpg (226x223, 10K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit what a fag
It took you 5 minutes to gather the courage to stomp a harmless poisoned spider hahahahaha
What, was your purse somewhere else so you couldn't swing it at the dying creature hahahahahah

Glad I live in England, the only dangerous animals are the Acid Spitting Arabianous Londinium, and they are only located in major cities

>It took you 5 minutes to gather the courage
No it was just fun to watch. I'm sorry you are so insecure about your masculinity that you need to act like a tough guy on the internet.

That's a fucking orb-weaver you absolute faggot. Leave it the fuck alone. They eat the fuck out of mosquitoes. They are not aggressive at all, and if it's doing that little dance it's probably because it knows you are a cum-catching nigger.
Call ICE if you know they are illegal, otherwise get your shit together and stop being a tubby faggot all of your goddamned life.

Attached: _whatIsThis.png (180x178, 79K)

whoa nigger you went to ranger school too? i tabbed sapper and ranger but got out about 3 years ago because of the garrison fuckfuck games becoming unbearable--that and the faggots/trannies/women "infantrymen". i would have made the E7 list for sure but fuck that.

Bathroom cleaners kills bugs in 10 secs or less

After E7 is O-1, right?

Attached: nintchdbpict000279703498.jpg (957x717, 258K)

we found a whole nest of tarantulas when I lived in Texas. You can stomp them and their legs shoot off in all directions its pretty cool

Attached: cameliraq_small.jpg (290x217, 14K)

Attached: spider_on_face.jpg (399x246, 15K)

That's a harmless huntsman spider, we keep them as pets here

Attached: spider-for-blog.jpg (400x554, 62K)

I would have made E7 in 7 but I was also at 2/75.

I'm also inclined to believe you're full of shit because you claimed Sapper like an actual vet would care but ...

no

No. Fuck you spider.

Attached: cc4.jpg (680x649, 76K)

Attached: 0c3b1eed9a4dfd2c52a5e2352d1890bc.jpg (360x295, 13K)

Fun to watch? What are you, a sociopath? A quick death was the least you owed that spider, and you couldn't even do that. It's like an earlier poster said: empathy and mercy are hallmarks of the white man, pettiness and depraved torture the realm of the subhuman.

>because you claimed Sapper
>like an actual vet would care
Civfag coward here. Could you please explain? I like lingo.
t. train foamer

Attached: big-titted-nurse.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Thanks. I forgot all about this one. Always makes me laugh.

They look like crabs, I wonder if their legs are delicious, boiled and dipped in butter.

based mantisfu killing nigger widows

Don't eat insects, if they've eaten anything like rat droppings they could do some serious damage to your body.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5467925/Sydney-rugby-player-paraplegic-eating-slug.html

Hes from NJ, probably a half guinea spic, he could have drowned the spider in his hair oil if he had the brain cells

It's just a school mostly engineers go to that almost no one else in the Army cares about. Engineers think it's the same as Ranger School.

That said, I was at a Ranger Battalion and we mostly think Ranger School is dumb too, but it's tradition to go before you can lead. I personally found it to be good, but not because I learned to lead, rather that I learned what misery, fear, failure, etc, truly were. If a mission was bad, you could think "At least it isn't Ranger School". I found RIP to be tougher physically/mentally, but RIP wasn't an endurance race.

a sapper would care were you just a crunchy?

Attached: file.png (1049x1378, 2.05M)

we call them orb weavers, they're cool bois. If you poke them they shake their ass and the web bounces.

Attached: f4518c66ef2b21ab01de3d1bfd5b582c241cd05db6bd1adfb5ecd50f056e4026.png (550x544, 147K)

Did legs make up a term so they could feel superior to actual Infantrymen? That's hilarious.

>legs
wrong. and i thought crunchy was a somewhat well-known term. i picked it up from an infantry cpt giving us a opord in jrtc

I dig it. I'll bet those Engineers think they're so big, too.
Do you think military service should be mandatory? I considered joining the service after high school, but I lacked confidence and didn't think I would have much to offer. Life still straightened me out just fine, but I imagine today's young people experiencing some of what you did—Ranger school or not—would be good for them. (I say all this assuming the Clinton/King Nigger homo nonsense will eventually be purged from the Branches.)

>o you think military service should be mandatory?
yes, if
> the Clinton/King Nigger homo nonsense will eventually be purged from the Branches

i stand with OP

Attached: 1522382862339.jpg (885x960, 104K)

I had a yellow garden spider in my plants here in TX and that fucker was catching and eating lizards on the daily.

Yes and thanks to feral cats being such a viable source of meat. Abo population has skyrocketed since rangers just hand them all the dead fucking cats

>he could have drowned the spider in his hair oil
kek, good stuff.
WOP hybrid here, and let me say this: Italians were lynched in New Orleans, but you don't hear WOPs crying like niggers and faggots do about Confederate statues.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1500x983, 193K)

I'm in OC and never seen one of these guys

had to look it up, saw it had something to do with non-tankers.

Attached: handbook.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

You follow the Duckarooskies? That Western Conference playoff race is pretty exciting.

>Hes from NJ, probably a half guinea spic
Familiy has been here since the early 1700s, you faggot kraut half nigger traitor.

Attached: kitteh.jpg (962x628, 241K)

as much shit we throw at each other i got your back in civil war 2.0

Writing Spider / Zipper Spider. If that bastard ever writes your name in the web you will die that night.

I think everyone should undergo military/militia training as well as firearms training, though I understand the logical problems with this in a multiracial society that's being intentionally torn apart and pitted against itself.

In our current society, our military has discovered that having an all volunteer force is better than having a drafted force. Our military in the 80/90s was unmatched, probably throughout history. It has declined since. The GWOT tore through Officer and NCO's to the point where it was common to have a Squad Leader (before, usually a 30ish year old) be 23 years old.

Our guys were very well trained and very good at everything we did but they were inexperienced as leaders. This was good and bad. Good because they were high on their own bullshit as much as you might see an E7 in the Navy be, but bad because they just didn't have the life experience.

In a different society where everyone believes that we are all soldiers and militiamen who fight for just causes and for the glory of our nation, then mandatory service might a more realistic option.

It's what we in the South call the "Ol' Garden Spider". They are not poisonous to Humans, and only bite it self-defense. It stings, but there is no serious danger or long term harm.

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 29K)

>They are super aggressive
They're actually one of the most desirable garden spiders in America. The yellow garden spider is known for being a gardener's friend because they have large webs, a voracious appetite, and generally don't fuck off to anywhere once they've set up shop. This means they stay nicely put in your windowsill and protect you from all forms of insects, even bees, hornets, wasps, yellowjackets, etc.

They're awesome. I have two in my garden and have no bug problems, as all the potential water bugs or flies that want to get into my house run the gauntlet of back-to-back spider webs next to the door.
Stop bitching about your pest-murderer.

>I understand the logical problems with this in a multiracial society that's being intentionally torn apart and pitted against itself.
That would seem to be our number one problem in general. I remember when I didn't hate jews. That seems like a long, long time ago.

>BLM
>being this retarded