Nuh uh

No way... This can't be happening. I think I've OD'd on too red pills.

I CAN"T STOP SEEING IT

Attached: MAKEITSTOP.png (396x1356, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY&t=530s
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-jewish-origin-of-count-dracula.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G9lH7afNKoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO NO

Seeing what?
The star?
Jews have tried to claim Dracula as a Jew ever so slightly.
Maybe because they both hated muslims, or the blood sucking.

It might be possible that vampire stories actually have their roots in Jewish rituals, but I don't have any evidence for that.

It’s almost as if Dracula originated in Eastern Europe, a historically anti-Semitic region

OH FUGG

Attached: 1876586425.png (345x333, 124K)

Imagine that level of red pilling that you become a blood sucking creature of night to scare the noses away.

>It might be possible that vampire stories actually have their roots in Jewish rituals, but I don't have any evidence for that.
>vampire stories
>Jewish rituals
Does this ride ever end?

Attached: 1426467217270[1].jpg (600x706, 43K)

You'd love Romania.
My family alone could tell you more secrets of the Jews than most of Jow Forums.

It's a lot like Jow Forums, actually. I guess there's a connection between being redpilled and being miserable.

They want to be gods or something , probably when they heard of immortality of vampires began to practice shit. Even thought legend here said if you have been an awful person with people around you after you die you become one

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Attached: 1139509769723.jpg (297x170, 10K)

>WHAT IS JEWISH BLOOD LIBEL
>WHAT IS KIKES KIDNAPPING THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIAN WHITE CHILDREN TO SACRIFICE THEM IN THESE BABYLONIAN BLACK PAGAN RITUALS
All of you god damn NU-fags need to lurk for 6 million to 1488 million years .

Attached: dfusay.jpg (736x685, 57K)

Attached: download.jpg (235x214, 8K)

Jews are easy to leash up tho, if you know their language.

For starters, don't go to the men.
First, go for the wives, you befriend those and act HELPFUL until they give you something. Anything that can pass as a gift, not something to eat.
It's better to have a woman do this.
Once she gives you something, you know you have the bitch on your team, then you move onto the man and talk friendly.
This makes it 100 times harder for them to screw you.

Another thing, don't bother giving them shit, or expecting anything they should be giving.
The Jew men aren't big on give-and-take(that's why you talk to the women first).
To male Jews, you have to convince them that they have more to gain with you happy than not.
You don't actually have to prove it, just make it feel like that.

My book is full of these.

Daily reminder ((they’re)) everywhere.

Attached: B20FEF82-ED36-486F-A8D4-2499A90F68AC.jpg (741x1021, 347K)

Repent and accept Christ the Messiah, jew.

Attached: 1522539411977.jpg (640x360, 106K)

Attached: 1520749079042.gif (500x360, 433K)

Hey Romanian, how real are the Hoia-Baciu woods stories?

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4

Attached: Dracula 1931 - Found out.webm (720x538, 2.77M)

this
fucking this
df is up with Transylvanian Woods user

Vampires -Dracula
Witches-Hansel and Gretel
All based on Jew

JEWS SABOTAGED THE UNITED STATES SPACE PROGRAM
THEY STOLE THE STARS THEMSELVES FROM HUMANITY

Attached: 1478288538135.jpg (632x811, 90K)

Heard there have been rituals there or some sketchy stuff, but isn''t the only place similar. I know a few paranormal stories from around here , heard there is a valley that at night you can see ghosts of soldiers from ww2 marching there. I don't know how true is. .

One day, the kids on my street found an old looking house. One of us said that the old hag and her sick daughter that died in that house was still haunting it.
That was a local ghost story. Over time the story got popular, and lots of people started reporting strange sounds and shapes moving through the broken windows similar to the dead women. Most were adults.

But one day, the owner of the house came. He was a fat dude who ran to the US during communism.
He had that house built then abandoned it with no owners. There was never any hag or sick daughter.

From that day, the ghost sightings completely stopped and everyone grew up a little.

That's kinda how ghost stories go.

I can't vouch for anything that' not a ghost tho, that place certainly has the atmosphere for a good show.

>Vampire aren't rea.......

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY&t=530s

Attached: raw meat.png (1270x692, 512K)

explain

It’s not the Star of David. But the Medalion of Dracula. Supposedly Vlad The Impaler wore a similar one

Attached: F692C8DE-D145-457F-92CE-96EF16BE205E.jpg (500x500, 218K)

is it true that vampires and werewolves exist user?
give it to me straight

ayyy

>df is up with Transylvanian Woods user
They're full of these weird, shadowy creatures that only strike at you with your back turned to them.

We call them hungarian diaspora.

Of course many ghost stories are baseless, but some aren't. I would imagine the ones set in the woods proper. Forest spirits. Those you don't hear too often, house hauntings are a dime a dozen claim.
Thanks for sharing though. I do appreciate it.

Wait, what? You wrote a book on manipulating Kikes?

Giv book

Some villages still have the practice to go and hammer a stake in some corpse, there is some belief that evil people or pregnant women that drank from the waters in which the devil bathed , are vampires . I heard a few stories from the village where my grandparents lived, there was some neighbor that after he died began attacking neighbors and livestock, until villagers organized called the priest and went there , while the priest was praying , they dig up the corpse , found the corpse tilted to a side and they impaled him , some in the south of the country even take the heart and eat it with the ones that gathered , some belief that will protect them or something.Werewolves ,haven't heard of such , but i heard of beautiful magic naked women that go out at night and dance in the forest and if you disturb them , you die.

What happens if you dance with them?

You die. I heard they are playful when they spot you, but will kill you cause you found them , will steal your soul or something.

kek

The character Dracula (not Vlad but the character in the book) was explicitly written to be an anti-semetic warning against misintigration

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-jewish-origin-of-count-dracula.html

Lawless wasn't a bad movie though.

>tfw vampires are real, but in a deeply metaphorical way and have existed in virtually ever culture

>six pointed star

Doesn't that mean he's the sheriff?

I can't afford to believe in ghosts and the like, but like I said, there's weirder shit. There's shit about Hell's gate being here, various other mysteries, and go look into the Carpathian cave system.

But Romanians are also very into paranormal shit to begin with. Rare knowledge is a boon here and people are gonna look for any advantage they can get their desperate hands on.

I definitely could write a book.
It's not even manipulating, you just gotta know how to approach people, then you have to adjust that for really prickly assholes.

If you wanna know something specific, I could give it a shot.

>Indeed, as Rebecca Stott has observed, (12) Stoker is a good example of the late Victorian intellectual advocate for the need to 'patrol' and tear out root and branch any racial or sexual degeneracy to ensure the health of the national body.

Bram is one of us.

I would like to know more

He seems pretty shaken in his faith

Yep, that's why Jews make the law, goyner.

A six-pointed star tipped with Islamic symbols isn't much better

pretty good
too bad shia went off the deep end

hang on the spics figured this one out
youtube.com/watch?v=G9lH7afNKoc

This

>Vampires are a secretive cult of immortal soulless creatures that turn humans into thralls to do their bidding
I think we may be on to something here.

The after-effects of runescape.

Attached: 1522726425047.jpg (741x1021, 79K)

Attached: abvaba3.jpg (653x694, 90K)

>everywhere

And yet they're somehow only 2% of the population

ooh that's bad. kek. Have a (you)