Texas teen was beaten, had hot cooking oil poured on her after refusing arranged marriage: police

>foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/texas-teen-was-beaten-had-hot-cooking-oil-poured-on-her-after-refusing-arranged-marriage-police.html

> Parents of a Texas high school student who was reported missing in late January had abused their daughter after she refused an arranged marriage, leading her to run away from home until she was found in mid-March, police said.

>Authorities on Friday said Al Hishmawi’s parents — Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33 — had allegedly beaten their daughter with a broomstick and poured hot cooking oil on her when she refused to marry a man in another city. The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000.

This shit happened at my old high school, guys this is wild.

Attached: 1522723533845.jpg (675x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty basic, she should have accepted

REMOVE KEBAB

The religion of peace is always right!

Attached: 1405655941443.png (633x758, 34K)

>torturing your own baby for $20,000
>South Asia & the Middle East
>civilised

I'm really shocked how close to home these sandniggers are.

I can't even fucking say their names
>Al Hishami Wakanda Tahini
That's all I hear

It is basic r/k selection theory. Low IQs have little regard for the well being of their offspring.

I see them all the time no one really minds because they’re still small enough in number that they mind their own business and we don’t see the primitive shit they do.

>Texas high school
>Al Hishmawi’s parents — Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33
This ain't even Texan. Why are they here?

Al haymud salakh abhar
Man coming up with muslim names is fun

> selling your daughter for 20k
> disfiguring her when she refuses

Fucking dumb sand niggers. The dude is probably gonna want his money back now

>34 and 33
>daughter is 16
this is why the demographics are changing

Attached: tam luzzatto.png (830x1201, 568K)

>Sahim Eau Al Hayid

>in exchange for $20,000
If you are getting so much for the sale how can you not be having the bitch ready to be handed off? Shit, I'm getting way less for my daughters but bitches know the day they turn 16 they getting married. Preparedness, nigger, it ain't hard.

is pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>33-16 = 17

Attached: concerned simian.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Attached: youngmoney.png (310x165, 54K)

>roastie getting btfo
>white knight fags in this thread going omg I can't believe it
You are all reddit fags on spring break

Why would you be proud of being a whore?

>mussies

Neither are mexicans but they are a majority of your state.

How is this bad? The parents set up their daughter with a good provider instead of hooking up with some random fuckboi or nigger who'll end up leaving her a single mom, and they get a sum or money that they add to their retirement savings.
Meanwhile, everywhere else on Jow Forums you see these same guys saying women are shit at making decisions or they can't think for themselves.
Make up your fucking minds, you bunch of retards.

>feminists demand you repsect islamic culture
k warming up the oil now

Was the smoke colored camp girl at least pretty?

Attached: 1476593495881.jpg (391x305, 18K)

Probably the torture. Yeah, definitely the torture.

The torture only happened because the girl was being stupid like a typical girl and didn't want to get married

>torturing kids is okay

Takbir.

Show your flag, goatfucker.

Attached: a09.png (504x432, 33K)

This. I would rather die a thousand times than hurt my little girl. These people aren't human beans

Mentioning this can get you arrested in England.

Enjoy fucking up your country by still letting women vote, you retard

>still cowardly hiding flag

part and parcel

This is what happens when you let dune coons into your country...

Get these smelly pieces of backwards ass muslim shit OUT OF MY HOME STATE.

Muslims have no right to Texas. Juice the dad, send the mom and daughter to work in the fields with the wetbacks.

>Was it an Arrhenius, Bronsted-Lowry, or a Lewis acid?

>still letting women vote

You're right about that one, achmed. Eventually things will collapse and we'll have a nice Starship Troopers style government.

Attached: 1520983279060.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Until she did something against your culture like being knocked up by a nigger.

Not an achmed, but how the fuck does Jow Forums not see their own double-standards? Do not EVER let women make their own decisions. They are fucking stupid if left to form thoughts on their own.

the reason trump supporters hate liberals is because liberals aren't living up to true liberalism

i listen to righties everyday and they sound like bigger feminists than the left.
>we gotta keep the muslims out so our daughters can still go to college and get big jobs working at google and facebook! and hopefully marry one of those based black guys from the football team. he better be an american black guy not an illegal alien from somali though!

My bad, abdul.

There are no niggers where I live. I've planned ahead Mohammed

all a starship troopers government means is more neocohen wars for israel

plus practically everyone would become american in a few decades as millions of third worlders would join our military for instant citizenship and voting rights

the girls who live in the all white areas tend to bring jamal home from college. i'm sure your daughter will as she is getting her womyn's studies degree

i'm sure you won't mind as long as he is an american black guy

bump.

I am conflicted. I want to kick every muslim out but I am also against almost all women's rights.

>the reason trump supporters hate liberals is because liberals aren't living up to true liberalism
that's why we call them leftists or "progressive" leftists instead. Liberals wouldn't call for people to get fired for saying something they don't agree with.

hmmmmm.

Attached: camwhore..png (811x700, 787K)

well u either pour oil on them or they vote in a majority to import starving tyrones to sit at home all day and breed while you wageslave
>hand me the oil mr khan

A man can do what he wants with his daughter, she's his property. Though if she's already set to be sold there should be some recompense to the buyer if she isn't delivered in the condition she was promised.

American as Apple Pie.

Please be white please be white please be white

Bros over hoes

Attached: 1507503464316.jpg (631x852, 84K)

Ignorance is unbecoming, know thine enemy.

Honestly the oil isn't so bad. It's only a recent development in society that parents are having so few children, when having lots of children is supposed to be the norm and biologically supported. When you have 10+ children, losing 1 problem child isn't so bad.

Dewwwwwd.
LMFAO

why must you project your sick fantasies onto other people?

Then you kill the nigger, dipshit.

kys

Good way for a daughter to get unfathered.

go live in the middle east if its so much better

not an argument

I would if the climate and weather wasn't so shitty

Is that her? doesnt look like a sand nigger.

Roasties and cucks getting toasty

This is my first successful thread, thanks bros.

The alternative is simple, control your daughters or let her be plowed by 100 Tyrone's.

How do you define successful?

Who is this semen demon?

At least one response

>ancaps are moral
>also people can torture their kids
This is your brain on Libertarianism.

Bring back the gallows.

Attached: 533df03f0e43cecc1325bd677414926b(2).jpg (750x500, 42K)

>Texas teen
If your family has not been here for generations you can go fuck yourself. Every foreign bastard who calls themselves a Texan should be killed.

Terminal cuckoldry.

Attached: 168AC984-F4A3-49C6-9156-77F89EFE3287.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

I've always been more of a firing squad kind guy.
To each his own though.
The gallows that summoned Napoleon in France did work pretty well.

"There are two types of Texans: those who were born here and those that got here as quick as they could."

-Sam Houston

I don't care, who is this cosplayer holding the dragon dildo?

Probably works at the sex shop and it was halloween, also questionable if shes a he desu

>Al Hishmawi

Quintessentially Texan

>after refusing arranged marriage
Meh, i think this should be done publicaly and supported by law.

>10 years from now
>Danielle Bregoli is on television saying "I was sex trafficked at the tender age of fourteen."

>it's okay to treat children like property

And you people wonder why millenials are complete sociopaths.

Women often make very terrible decisions, but it's still their right to make those decisions. This is a fundamental component of Western morality and we must NEVER give it up. Especially not in Texas of all places. And regardless of the fact, beating your daughter with a broomstick and pouring hot oil on her is child abuse, and the parents need to be locked up for a very long time.

>Al Hishmawi
Reminds me of this upstanding Quintessential Canadian from pic related

Attached: Adam_Abdi_20_Quintessential_Canadian.jpg (875x491, 72K)

lol good fucking post bro

I assume the first name Al is a short-hand for Alfred

Attached: Kwsie Blair_Quintessential_Canadian.jpg (620x349, 72K)

Their whore daughter is americanized, she won't listen to their parents. End up being a roasty. The west is a disease.

And that's precisely why the western woman has cucked the western man to oblivion. She gets to ride all the different flavors of cock while you sit at home.

Men have controlled their women throughout history - in all cultures. Even in yours. It's too bad that you fell for the degeneracy meme.

How can you Southerners be so proud of yourselves, when you treat your families like this?

This is why Texas is considered a hill-billy state.

Attached: gwen_scared.png (319x401, 123K)

>Well you have Mexicans so you shouldnt complain about muslims culturaly enriching their daughters face with cooking oil after saying no to forced marriage

Attached: ripndip-rug-1.jpg (800x800, 44K)

Say what you wish, but we're still morally superior to you.

This isn't common in Texas. This is a Muslim family living in Texas, and the parents are being charged, and they're considering charging the guy involved with the arranged marriage as well. Justice will be served because this is Texas and you do NOT FUCK WITH TEXAS

wait you're telling me I can freeball all day in a robe AND purchase virgin brides for the price of midsize sedan? tell me again why pol is christian?

Attached: 1506484967288.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>This is a Muslim family living in Texas
If they live in Texas, they're Texan. You can't distance yourself from this by dividing them by their religion, you fucking racist.

But like, muslims are good and stuff you islamophobic bigots.

>>she won't listen to their parents
>The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000.
>in exchange for $20,000.
She got sold.
>Their whore daughter is americanized,
Listen shit skin, you don't get "americanized" in Texas.
>The west is a disease.
That's great. Perhaps you nigger animals can stay home before we go door to door and murder you.

Really? R/k selection depends on iq?
Do you have a source for that?