In every single video I see involving france...

In every single video I see involving france, all the people I see walking by or even involved in the video are niggers or muslims.

Are there even any french people left?

I mean seriously youtube.com/watch?v=8fCDa0OZeS4&t=146s

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_France.svg[1].png (800x533, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gg6HbjpYXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Paris representing France
Paris is not a part of France anymore.

>Trusting the electric jew
Come see for yourself.

Sacre bleu! I will not stand for zis dishonor of my beloved France. I challenge jeux to a duel !

Attached: angryfrenchman.jpg (480x360, 18K)

electic juden needs to pay. Fuck anderson pooper
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Attached: DJuBx2dN.jpg (1024x1177, 265K)

Paris and most the big cities are lost to nogs and muzzies. Although recently, nogs are increasing significantly.

France has close to 10 millions muzzies now and close to 14-15 non whites overall. Few european countries have gone that far, except for Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden.

Even Germany is in a better position despite the mess Merkel created.

Where should one go on a French vacation? Especially if he wants to see the best old architecture, but the least amount of niggers.

This so true, when I went to France Paris was terrible, tons of gypsys, but the norther country side was amazing, the people out side of Paris super kind welcoming and nice.

>Where should one go on a French vacation? Especially if he wants to see the best old architecture, but the least amount of niggers.

You are going to have to chose one of those two options.

It makes me sad. France is really a beautiful place and they have a rich culture/history/tradition, shame it's primed to go the fucking dogs

>population 66 million
>10 million muslims
>that makes 56 French
>14 - 15 non french
That makes 41% French.

I went to boulogne sur mer. Lovely city. On the way they’re we stopped at this cathedral ( sorry I forgot the name)

Attached: 84A6A082-2DB5-4DD1-9007-818C04B08286.jpg (1580x2106, 1.15M)

It would make it 41/66, which isn't 41%. You embarrass us, you worthless retard.

Wasn't that cute French film, Amélie, criticized for being set in the vibrant areas but basically showing it as an all-White place? (You know, as if the film was set in a Europe that isn't dying.)

Shutup you worthless 56%

The interior was lovely

Attached: DE1FAB13-6B9A-4B2B-9546-9A55172EB0EC.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

That is beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gg6HbjpYXc

Southern France is full of african scammers and gangs

>Southern France is full of african scammers and gangs

Yes.

"France" as you call it never actually existed.
All those roasties that "went to Paris" actually went to Albanian black sites where they were infected with leftist mind virus.
France was completely destroyed by the second world war. The Eiffel tower emits a signal that causes brain death, the Nazis were experimenting with it as a defense in case of invasion and the allies could never get close enough to turn it off.
All the pictures of France that you see in the media are actually taken in Belgium.

This sounds way too tin foil, but I'm still intrigued.

Are you okay user? you seem to be having a melt down

Reeeeee don't say that I live there

Search your feelings, Pierre, you know it to be true.

France is an old nation and its time to let it go. No energy left since half a century.

paris is one of the transhuman megalopoles.
insects everywhere, like in all other western countries.

any city of 100000+ is nigger/towelhead infested. backbone of globalism