Israel to resettle African asylum seekers in Europe and Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=3mEdLHCPI6A

Israel has canceled its plan to mass deport thousands of African asylum seekers, instead resettling them in western countries after reaching a deal with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Thousands of African migrants in Israel will be resettled in countries including Canada, Germany and Italy under an agreement reached with the UN refugee agency, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Monday.

"This agreement will allow for the departure from Israel of 16,250 migrants to developed countries, such as Canada, Germany and Italy," Netanyahu said.

Attached: HUMAN RIGHTS FOR EUROPEANS.jpg (1569x549, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants-netanyahu/israels-netanyahu-puts-african-migrant-deal-with-unhcr-on-hold-idUSKCN1H91TL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not israel tough , israel had a plan to send them back to africa with gibs or letting them in detention centers.
Then eurocucks showed up asking to get blacked and netanyahoo duck could not resist the idea of them taking care of the problem.

fpwp. obligatory shill, complete with memeflag.
this is clearly damage control

And Italians basically elected nationalists for nothing. Just for show. But they're apparently first in line and more than ready to accept more sub-saharan africans in their country.

Attached: 225px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (225x150, 329)

>this is clearly damage control
probably so

and btw guys, these migrants aren't just any blacks.. But Sudanese and Eritreans. (the worst of them all, the most violent)

Don't listen to jews jewing. We don't want them, maybe zhe Germans, they are jew's good old friends

Given the fact that eurocucks are trying to deflect all blame away from themselves for this, I'd say the dindus will fit right in.

>Don't listen to jews jewing. We don't want them, maybe zhe Germans, they are jew's good old friends

It's part of the deal, it says Canada, Germany and Italy. (and probably France, belgium,Sweden etc..) You guys should translate and spread this news as much as possible. I bet your media doesn't talk about it

Seels like no one cares....
Germans and italians are indifferent to this news.
Same goes for Canadians. Oh well.

goddamnit
You fools realize the breaking news is that this deal ISN'T happening?
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants-netanyahu/israels-netanyahu-puts-african-migrant-deal-with-unhcr-on-hold-idUSKCN1H91TL
Story broke 10 hours ago and it's been slid off the board literally all day.

Italy and Germany responded to press inquiries saying they had heard nothing about the deal. 10 hours later the online articles have edited that detail out in many places.

This is why I'm gonna fly a nuke right into Tel Aviv with a cropduster.

Netanyahu just said a few hours ago that the UN deal is off - there are too many question marks and all the countries he mentioned had said they won't take any Africans from Israel... Germany, Italy and Canada said that.

>Netanyahu named Germany, Italy and Canada as examples of countries that would accept the migrants, though German and Italian officials said they had no knowledge of any such agreement.

unfortunately this isnt happening anymore (yet)

Good if true.

Why "unfortunately" ? why do you want europe to be invaded by niggers ?
And why don't you fucking people simply deport them back to africa instead ?

Wonder why kikes had a change of mind?

Usually some powerful motive behind it.

Were afrikan warlords about to declare war on pissrael if they dont cut their bullshit off?

Who knows.

Apparently they already cancelled the 'deal' because they didn't even inform said countries about their plans

Most of the Europosters here were pissed when they said they wanted to deport them back to Africa, so that might be a reason.

youre all cucked and blacked already, ~20k more wont do a difference. of course i am always more for africa but i just want them out of my country

#OpenBoardersForIsrael

#StopIsrealiApartheid

#FreePalestineMovement

You should probably research your information better. Italian government has explicitly rejected those migrants and Netanyahu has said that "saying Italy was just an example". We are not as cucked as you, sorry