Nobody is taking away your guns you dumbshits

Did the government took away your cars when they make you get licenses to drive and own your vehicles?
Its the same shit with guns. Nothing's wrong with creating more responsible gun users.

Attached: guns.png (575x448, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/2011/0509/opinions-mellor-neily-capital-flows-tenth-amendment-matters.html#304381c1392f
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
bitchute.com/video/6BjVNYJwarJH/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJyeQ8wMDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeYaRZRN9nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forbes.com/forbes/2011/0509/opinions-mellor-neily-capital-flows-tenth-amendment-matters.html#304381c1392f
Read this and educate yourself you fucking pleb.

Cars aren't protected by the Constitution.

Nobody is taking away your right to vote, dumbshit.

Attached: #25.png (1600x1600, 194K)

If cars were a Constitutional right I would be against lisences for them too.
Take down that proud flag sir, it flew over men with more courage than you.

>Nobody is taking away your guns you dumbshits
No shit. They don't know I have them.

Attached: cheers m8.jpg (450x400, 57K)

better hide your dog

Attached: nutin personnel.png (766x755, 323K)

Attached: 2nd_amendment_amended.jpg (720x720, 232K)

It's not illegal to have guns that the ATF doesn't know about. Just make your own from an 80 percent lower.

The hilarious thing is these Constitutionally illiterate dumbfucks are utterly unaware that as per the Constitution most and nearly all traffic laws aren't federally enforced. The ones that are pertain to safety standards for vehicle production and operation or in regards to interstate highways.

This is why ID's are registered by states and not the federal government. Their misguided and juvenile way of thinking could in fact be something made possible within their own states of residence, but the way they try to make this a federally enforced rule nation-wide is what makes them traitors worth only hanging.

I don't get why you keep shilling yourself, no one cares about what you have to say. You just want attention, even if it's bad and that is absolutely pathetic of you. Grow the fuck up.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Car jokes aside, that really is quite a misleading interpretation, not to mention has already been "infringed" by the inability to own full auto, or military hardware.

Good luck to them. I hope they take care around my hydrazine tanks.

>Nobody is taking away your guns you dumbshits
>Did the government took away your cars when they make you get licenses to drive and own your vehicles?
no, they violated my constitutional right to free travel across the territories. drivers license, registration plates, motor vehicle stops et cetera are direct violations of constitutional law, which supercedes state and federal law, and is therefore a de facto felony to violate.
>Its the same shit with guns. Nothing's wrong with creating more responsible gun users.
merely regulating firearms in any way whatsoever violates the immutable and eternal supremacy of constitutional law, which is a de facto felony. the supremacy clause of the constitution is worth a read ...

Attached: image.jpg (513x558, 99K)

"already been 'infringed'"
And that needs to be fixed for our country to function properly.

Attached: zo88.jpg (282x475, 42K)

Driving a car is a privilege

>Cars are massively controlled
>Countless people still die en masse to them
>Still used in countless attacks

>Drinking age in America is 21
>4,000+ underage drinkers still die every year in the US, more than the amount of children killed by firearms every year
>90,000 people die to alcohol related incidents every year

Hm. Makes you think.

>forbes.com/forbes/2011/0509/opinions-mellor-neily-capital-flows-tenth-amendment-matters.html#304381c1392f

no form of transportation is at all, actually

Wait what? Since when do I have to have a license to own a car?

Also, shall not be infringed

There is no line in the constitution which reads 'the right to own cars shall not be infringed'

What's more, you don't need a license to buy or operate a car. You only need a license to drive it on public property.

Yeah, and thank god. Imagine if we were as stupid about cars as we are about guns. Not only would we have more idiots plowing into crowded sidewalks we'd have hordes of car nuts screaming "MUH RIGHTS" if anyone made a peep about trying to solve the problem.

Fuck off you stupid malaysian faggot, it isn't even your country. Go back to fucking hollowed out coconuts or whatever it is you people do.

Attached: 1522568938477.jpg (720x720, 77K)

>Old people and learner drivers make up a HUGE percentage of accidents
>Nobody requesting we stop old people or young people from driving cars

REEEEE
Driving is privilege.
Weapions are a right!!!!

Attached: man-literally-too-angry-to-die.jpg (636x333, 58K)

nice russian mosin nagat you bot

>muh """sensible gun reform"""

Which states don't require any form of gun registration? Every major city in the country requires a license to own a handgun, and in most of the big cities (NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, etc) you flat out CANNOT get a license to carry.

Attached: 1522548835746.jpg (480x689, 57K)

That's what someone trying to take my guns would say.

fuck off to cuck island and leave us alone

The trouble is that "sanity" and "safety" defined by goverment.

>Major cities don't let civilians carry handguns
>Still wracked by gun crime and murder

REALLY LACERATES THE OLD LEGUMES.

give them an inch

Attached: 1522496897030.png (1281x728, 353K)

Actually yeah people complain about old people causing crashes all the time. Nothing gets done because old people vote as a bloc against anyone that tries to put additional checks on elderly drivers.

>when you know convicted felons who own mil-spec M4s
"Gun Control"

Attached: like a boss.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

FAGGOTRY BE GONE

Attached: 1518930375857.jpg (720x917, 137K)

Good.

>REGISTER THE GUNS
>WE PROMISE THIS LIST OF ALL GUNS WILL NEVER BE USED TO CONFISCATE THEM

Can I get some more details on what sort of unregistered firearms you have in your possession?

-t. concerned citizen

They were lost in a boating accident. Shame.

fucking shitlibs never learn.

Attached: 59382C8F-770B-4F58-A0A9-B21C7FCF6845.png (630x632, 303K)

>what is vehicular homicide

OP is a fag

Nice grammar you fuckin' retarded memeflaggot nigger bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 565K)

I don't have any firearms in my possession.
That would be illegal. Like methamphetamine. And not paying taxes.

There isn’t a mosin in that pic you fucking retard. They’re Enfields. People who don’t own guns shouldn’t comment on them

Attached: C3C50F9C-6CDC-4118-8EE6-078A1F12A5B6.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

it was a yoke

Attached: Ar15:R870.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

>Aussie asks about registered guns
Kek

In America we don’t have to register guns. Commie

Attached: 6241D4E1-9790-4791-92B9-0482D3E820E0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

BAN ASSAULT BOOZE

>noone

Attached: 1522489933277.jpg (498x491, 129K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: B66F0E12-DAB4-4775-A848-74CC96659C41.jpg (3494x2323, 3.76M)

freud didnt say this

and they'll shoot your dog

Touch my yuengling and people are going to die.
Yes, that was a plural.

Attached: 1522641798376.png (3840x2160, 665K)

I reserve my right to travel and dont even use a license lmaaoooo
Fake government is fake
Suck it

I want an M1 garand or an M14
Also an AK would be dope, but im a slave and cant own one without atf raiding me

Gun discussion is SO last week. Its all about ILLEGAL ALIENS. please update your media matters email as you obviously are not getting up to date info.

FUCK OFF SHILL

>unironically screencapping your own tweets
Fuck off mike

sobased

It's a shit argument, anyway. Real men don't need guns? Okay, what about my grandma who had people try to break into her house a few months ago? Is she meant to just sit there and take it while armed men invade her property? What about a 5'5" guy who gets attacked by some 6'5" giga nigger? Is he meant to just *teleport behind u* and cut him in half with a palm strike?

For a bunch of filthy communists obsessed with "equality" these leftists sure despise equality of force, huh?

Nobody is gonna watch your video.

cars aren't a natural right
self defense is
and you're retarded if you think I am going to believe your blatant fucking lies over what I see at that protests.

shall not infringe. no compromise.

Minis are allowed to have booze. All peanut butter niggers get nothing.

>Nothing's wrong with creating more responsible gun users.

everything wrong with pretending this is what you are doing while plainly stating in your fact that this is just to fool idiots in starting whith it with the end goal being banning them completely which several demorats have plainly stated several times just over the last month you dumb failure of a brain.

It is a dumb argument.
Because some people who might need guns are maybe not even men at all.

>For a bunch of filthy communists obsessed with "equality" these leftists sure despise equality of force, huh?

Hey, you can't carry out a genocide with the populace armed with armor-piercing rifles.
Cops wear armor.
The real funny thing is, the leftists thing the cops will become their extermination force once they get their way. Cops HATE commie shits. I've seen LEOs say they wish they could let right wing protesters give lefties a taste of real life.

Attached: 1359836373265.jpg (350x221, 83K)

Lrn2greentext.
And you really think it'd be better if Jayquon and his Crip homies could get Shekelstein to fund an F16 for him? That's an improvement?

"Nobody wants to take away your guns!" Cries the leftist, moments after using Australia as a shining example of gun control done right.

My mini-nigga! what up bro

>Da homies try to fly a jet fighter
>Accidentally fire all the weaponry at once while on the ground and blow up their own rundown, shithole hood
>Bad thing

While they're at it they need to tackle speech nuts too. If you need a license to drive a car, it just makes sense that you need one for speech. Not for the mundane "pass the green beans" speech though. We just think if you're going to talk to anyone in the government, you should have a license to do so.

Hell, more kids drown in swimming pools than die in school shootings.

Well, Scalia turned the Second Amendment into a restriction on state power, when it was originally a grant of power to the states. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court doesn't like revisiting recent decisions, so we can't really expect them to overturn Heller/McDonald any time soon. That leaves one option, and it's to do away with the Second entirely.

more people are beaten to death by hand than killed in a school shooting.

>noone

Attached: 1497040931212.jpg (540x960, 45K)

>That leaves one option, and it's to do away with the Second entirely.

Go ahead. Make it easier for me to rape you and take your shit.
Meth don't pay for itself you little chode.

Attached: 1521868460498.jpg (750x750, 70K)

speech is already regulated with licenses.

if you disagree, I implore you to start offering medical and legal advice to people without any of the so called official training or licensing and see how it works out for you.

Or more likely they wind up going full ackbar on "dem ebil wyties"

If you do meth, make sure you take magnesium citrate, l-theanine, and l-arginine while you do for your health.

t. medical advice

Attached: METH 1.jpg (800x800, 56K)

no u

>The real funny thing is, the leftists thing the cops will become their extermination force once they get their way. Cops HATE commie shits. I've seen LEOs say they wish they could let right wing protesters give lefties a taste of real life.
No, they don't. Lefties are much more prone to distrust or outright hate the cops.

Part of the reason many lefties want the populace to be unarmed is so that the police too can be unarmed. Now, this is probably a fantasy, but this is their ultimate goal.

Lefties despise violence. This is why they wish to disarm everyone, friend and foe alike. It's not that they wish to monopolize violence, it's that they wish to eliminate all violence altogether, insofar as such a thing is possible.

>Lefties despise violence. This is why they wish to disarm everyone, friend and foe alike. It's not that they wish to monopolize violence, it's that they wish to eliminate all violence altogether, insofar as such a thing is possible.

I'll be damned. Their actions always say otherwise.

>lefties despise violence

top fucking kek, i remember when the "punch nazis (aka Trump voters)" was spreading like fucking wildfire on facebook. They were FERVENTLY and openly advocating for violence against conservatives

Attached: 1522389048701.jpg (758x824, 155K)

Violence is in everyone. Like it or not, everything about life on earth is born from violence.
The real question is, will you use violence to destroy or use violence to defend? Violence to destroy, or violence to preserve?
Both liberals and conservatives can use violence to create, build, protect, and defend. And both can use it to destroy.

Neither side is bad. It's just that bad people take advantage of those two sides. They destroy. They limit. They weaken. The bad (((people))).

Attached: 1414007109082.jpg (1920x1356, 636K)

*SPLAT* MIKE YOU KIKE

Attached: malay mike.jpg (457x640, 90K)

Well, as long as some nobody posted a paragraph on a social media account, then I guess its ok then.

Attached: ShamefulPlumpCowrie-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 596K)

Stop spamming your bullshit video ffs

>lefties despise violence
Nigga u srs?

If you own 10 guns and the govt passes a law that says no more than 4 guns on any private property, and 2 govt officials come to confiscate 6 of your guns, how many guns will you have?

Answer: 12

And even with license and registering guns more people die in car accidents than die in gun on purposes...sooo which one is the real random danger to my family? Which one is my family exposed too. Do we do psychological evaluation for a car license? So in other words your stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime faggot.

Who's going to pay for it?

That's a pretty good article user

BASED

Attached: b5nQMgl.gif (500x262, 1.27M)

bitchute.com/video/6BjVNYJwarJH/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJyeQ8wMDE

Attached: FA6C1E8E-0DA4-4622-AA3B-FAAB8F1ACBB9.png (414x233, 283K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeYaRZRN9nM

EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU FAGGOTS W YR SHAREBLUE FAGGOT HEADLINE AND POST.... THE SAME FUCKING POST EVERY DAY. YOU SHOULD ALL FUCKING DIE AT THE HANDS OF SOME CRAZED TEENAGER JUST FOR BEING SUCH GIGANTIC PIECES OF SHIT.

also, nice meme flag....

Should we also force people to get licenses to speak? Nothing's wrong with creating more responsible speakers.