Poor WHITE British boys are the worst students in UK

Poor WHITE British boys are the worst students in UK

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ''''''GREAT''''' BRITAIN

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1522723603.png (624x279, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And white privilege is apparently still a thing.

the ultimate proof that w*thoid are dumb

Except that white people's brain develop in later years. Gooks have smaller brains, of course their celebral cortex will get prioritized faster.

Attached: slide_22.jpg (960x720, 65K)

Only white in class of 390 kids
40 different languages spoken in class
Teachers are abominable lefties who kiss the arse of immigrants and hate their own kind.

Surprised when white kid fails.

no one to explain that?

Is Jow Forums utterly BTFO

>society, media, entertainment, and politicians keep shiting on a specific demographic, taking away their rights, and acusing then of being the source of all evil
>somehow they get surprised when that said demographic start to underperform

If young white men didn't start to heavily underperform under those conditions, I would trow away my beliefs and actually vouch that whites are superior.

Attached: 1509122506654.jpg (630x662, 53K)

and yet ethnics are getting allocated an average of twice (four times in parts of London) as much money on their (((education))) than white working class whites.

>no one to explain that?
youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

"“Plymouth and Bradford have similar characteristics (e.g. both have about 17% of pupils eligible for free school meals), but funding per pupil is around £500 higher in Bradford than it is in Plymouth. This is largely because back in 2004 there was a significant gap, with about 24% of pupils eligible for free school meals in Bradford and 16% in Plymouth in 2004.”

Guess what Bradford is full of?

Attached: IoJuzpX.png (306x205, 166K)

Desu it is true and you know why?

Western parents kick their child out at young ages

T. Kicked out at 15

Where as other parents support their child until like 25

Nigger I was literally living on a bench while taking my exams

>can't use English
>calls someone else unintelligent.

It also doesn't translate into STEM and later higher education.

Attached: London - Worklessness by country of birth.png (1527x998, 26K)

>White people don't realize that they're mediocre

Imagine my shock

Attached: FB_IMG_1481149158419.jpg (960x508, 34K)

Britain is absolutely fucked, I mean that it is finished as a nation, the fall from global domination during the lifetime of a single monarch is simply unprecedented in world history, it's spectacular and almost beggars belief, and the fact that it's men and boys have gone from lording over 1/5th of the worlds planet to being at the bottom of the heap in their own land illustrates this new reality beautifully.

As a Russian living in England I am shocked at what I see, the vast majority of British males are truly pathetic in every measurable way, in terms of masculinity. so weak and feeble, so small on average, so frail. Intellectually they have become pretty much the laughing stock of the world, try having am intelligent conversation with a Brit that does not involve football, reality TV or console gaming and you will see what I mean, politically naware, seemingly they enjoy the status of the failed man and many I am certain embrace the now common sight of the best prettiest females in the arms of foreign men, and the darker the skin of this new dominant male the better for the Brits.

I have been here now for 7 years and I have seen that this trend not only continues, the demise of the British man is actually accelerating, it has momentum all of it's own, freefall if you will, they are plummeting towards oblivion and by my estimations there will be no British men left in Britain within a hundred years.

Hilarious.

Non standardized tests, there is much fuckery going on.

Fake data, fake stats, as usual.

Attached: 15082350197690.png (500x440, 146K)

Stfu faggot
I beat the fuck out of a Russian dude in high school

But most of them are faggots yeah
Just like anywhere else now

>the now common sight of the best prettiest females in the arms of foreign men
really?

students can pick and choose what GCSE they take so comparing by GCSE pass is meaningless

London is not the UK.

>Indian, Chinese scoring higher on an English test
>In England
>Britain you should be ashamed

Wait.. Why are we speaking English if Anglos are this dumb? I find it hard to believe that these morons conquered the world

I live in Bath

pretty wrinkled all over by now I imagine, eh

Attached: toolonginthebath.png (633x758, 30K)

lel

Partially hey don't give a fuck about education when they know they can learn a trade and make a good income that way.
But also we have a very intelligent upper class and a very unintelligent lower class. A wide distribution.

White British boys are intelligent enough to realise their own indoctrination and are checking out!

Attached: 1505204740613.png (627x587, 421K)

T. Retarded subhuman shitskin who relies on white people for handouts

Remind me again of how shit your country is and how poor you are?

You're a literal retard.

If you're poor and white then your are low IQ

This
>Asians and indians are more intelligent
>Black are stronger and have bigger dicks, more sociable
Wh*tes have no reason to exist

Nice up-to-date data you have there!