What is the hierarchy of courts in the United States? In really easy to understand and stupid terms

What is the hierarchy of courts in the United States? In really easy to understand and stupid terms.

Attached: a.jpg (480x720, 19K)

More money passes through family court than all other courts combined with no jury.
And now we have a super high suicide rate for males from title IV-D

connections and money. check nets for the story of the du pont's hair, from not too long ago.

Who te fuck is that chick pls giv name

There are two court systems:
- Federal, for the whole country
- State, for each individual state

The United States is dividing into the following governments:
- Federal (national)
- State
- County
- Municipal

Federal courts rule on issues of federal law, and will occasionally rule on issues of state law if the ruling is appealed beyond the state supreme court.

So the Federal hierarchy:
- Supreme Court of the United States (final say in all law)
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals (12 Circuits, each over multiple states)
- U.S. District Court (individual districts within each state)

In each state, you have generally:
- State Supreme Court (final say in state law)
- State Court of Appeals
- County Court
- City Court

So if you get a traffic ticket, you generally go to city court. If you commit an offence in a county outside of any organized municipality, then you go to county court.

Appeals are handled by the court of appeals, then the next level is the state supreme court. After that, you have to appeal to U.S. District Court.

You only start out in U.S. District Court if it is a Federal matter.

I have no idea, but does anyone else miss when girls looked like this?

The way girls dressed in 2005-2009 with tight jeans and hair and makeup like this was hot and gets me rock hard looking at pics of girls from that era

Is it because I was a teenager and first had my sexual awakening then?
Kind of like how our dads find 70s 80s style girls style the most attractive ?

I know it's not related

Judge Judy > 9th Circuit Court of Appeals > the judges of American idol > Sheriff Lobo

You spelled that out nicely for him, though he could have got it from wikipdia.

You will find love today.

Fuck you, you thirsty piece of fucking shit, go out and find a real person

Attached: images (37).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Awww thank you user. I will treasure your compliment.

random fapbait without name

Attached: 1520606295447.jpg (639x960, 59K)

Federal district courts have diversity jurisdiction, meaning you can start there when it is not a federal matter, but the litigants are from more than one state. This idea was designed to curb “home cooking”. If I live in one state, and sue your ass in another, I should not have to do so in a system that your neighbors elect, so I get to go federal, the judiciary system that drapes over the top of all states and is appointed rather than elected.

At the local level, there is not only county courts, there is a host of different types depending on the state, but the post I tagged is more or less right.

OP here, top shit boss.

Attached: cozzo.jpg (823x617, 31K)

Yup, this too. I didn't want to have to explain diversity of jurisdiction. Thanks user.
Very welcome. Death to Emus.

The more Jews, the higher the court.

You don't necessarily have to appeal in state courts before entering federal court system. After conviction in a state court, initial appeal can go straight to circuit court of appeals (federal) if it raises Constitutional questions. Federal district courts are courts of initial jurisdiction in matters of federal law.

Uhhhhh this girl made my dick twitch

Who is she

low-rise jeans are my fetish

>dem thighs
>dem hips
BREED
R
E
E
D

user me too. why the fuck did woman change that to including image

Attached: th.jpg (474x727, 31K)

Anel Rodriguez

its Jews all the way down

WTF I HATE THE WALL NOW

a halfbreed with fake tits

Fat girls dont want their bbw belly hanging out so they pull their pants up past their belly button to at least make an attempt to not look like a whale. Never forget how desperate and vain women potentially are

Attached: 1514232626833.png (491x596, 560K)

TITS OUT FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!
The absolute state

Attached: 4L_KSYZFOC8.png (850x1511, 1.66M)

Attached: 1521983448638.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

One kid and dis bitch is 300 lbs.

>he's actively seeking to masturbate

Attached: IMG_1243.png (429x491, 145K)

wtf I love anal now