Gott mit uns

Grandfather of mine drove an ambulance during WW2.
Cleaned out a German death camp.
He never talked about it. NEVER. I asked my mother if she ever asked him what happened.
Grandfather just didn't want to talk about what he saw. Nothing.
My grandfather has been dead more many years now. He had souvenirs from the war. I am not certain if he killed anyone, being an ambulance driver, but he did bring some items back from the war. A belt buckle. He was also given a medal. I am not certain what kind it was, but my older brother loved it very much, almost too much. We have apple trees. My brother, as a kid, would pin that medal to his chest and organize apple fights with everyone from the neighborhood. He called himself Fuhrer. Surprised he didn't lose the medal in the chaos. My bro, older man now, still has our granddads medal. He's a better man than me.
Years later.
Grandmother has a metal box... of medals, from the war. They looked like Halloween costume items to us. Stuff you would buy at the dollar store (maybe in 1940) ya know what I mean.
My mother asked for the metal box, of medals. Maybe she knew something about it that none of us did. I don't know.
Now she has it, and I am given first pick of what to take. I take the belt buckle with the got mit uns inscription. Maybe the buckle was taken off a dead man? Who knows. There was a lot of interesting things in that metal box of medals.
The metal box was given to my older brother. All of it belongs to him now. The pins, the patches. It should go to him after all, he did wear our granddads medal during those apple fights.
Now retards like myself can post a buckle of a German man online, that died for his country, thinking that got mit uns.
You know and I know.
The war was a nasty joke.
Our men of old of the great wars are dead now.
Rotting in their graves. Dead.
Heh heh heh hehhah... hmmm. They died so we can DO THIS. hehahaha. ahhhh.

Attached: meowww.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Led Zeppelin sucks.

Maybe

post more pics faggot

Pics of what?

war trophies

Belt buckle pic is not my trophy. My grandfather owned that. Maybe he just looted a dead German.

Here's a British trophy

Attached: WIN_20180403_035121.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>death camp

Yup.

OP is fat, look at the left

Saving up my weight for the death camps.

They don't talk about it because they don't want to lie to their own children.

There's talk of workers inside such death camps being malnourished... on the brink of death. Why build a cage for people if you plan on killing them? ....they seem to be more useful alive

Attached: arbeit_macht_frei.jpg (800x517, 95K)

You are right.

People did die.

None of the story makes sense and you can see there are problems when there is a conspiracy of silence among US military members who were there. Vietnam vets and Iraq vets will talk about what happened. World War II vets have very few people willing to talk about it. Why? Because they were told not to. It's easier to coordinate on a lie if you say nothing at all and let "the experts" do the talking providing only one official version of the narrative; that way they have free rein to make up whatever story they want and not have to concern themselves with conflicting witness accounts. People will naturally assume it was simply too traumatic to talk about and they'll let you off the hook. In a normal setting however, that trick won't work so you have to settle for
>it's a matter of national security so I can't talk about it
The US military was ordered to keep their mouths shut.

Those days are gone, like a fart in the wind.
Imagine being driven to war by what you read in the Newspaper.

Attached: Great honor to mah famreeee.jpg (411x550, 69K)

You make a solid point USA U+NHU5wS. Some folks, like my grandfather... I believe he was just too traumatized to speak about what he saw... and smelled.
Death camps... as in people died in a cage. Someone had to clean up that mess.
Right, let the experts on the colored TV explain what happened.
Our vets now must be absolutely pissed off. Looking back on what they saw, did, and, smelled... can never forget the smell of death in the air.

I will bury this thread in the back yard under the apple tree.
Good night.

Why are you such a faggot?