Let's have an intelligent and mature discussion on this man

let's have an intelligent and mature discussion on this man.

i don't care about whether or not the holocaust happened or any of that nonsense. i simply admire this man for standing up for his nation and putting his people first. nobody talks about how he put an end to unemployment.

Attached: Adolf Hitler.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Yes they do. It's tied to Jews hating Hitler's rejection of their banking cartel.

He put an "end to unemployment" by employing people in unsustainable projects and by stopping counting women as unemployed.
This is impressive why exactly?

women shouldn't be employed

>serious and intelligent
>aussie flag
:^)

But yes Hitler did nothing wrong.

women should be at home raising children, while the men work

Okay, but that's irrelevant.
Are you just gonna ignore the second point?
Nazi Germany economy would melt down in early 40's. They spent way too much. They would go bankrupt.
In fact, they were literally saved by appropriating Austrian and Czech gold reserves.
You might agree with Hitler's views, that's fine, but you're spreading false shit which has no roots in reality.
Hitler wasn't a magician who ''rebuilt Germany'', Hitler was a megalomaniac gambler who rearmed as fast as he could and then started a war in a bid for continental domination. He lost.

NO
lalalalalalalalala

I agree with you, but that's irrelevant to my point. Just stopping counting half of your population is literally PR bullshit.
It's really amazing how so many people here praise Hitler yet they are totally oblivious to his actual views, goals and policies.

At least try harder next time.

Attached: 763746587345.jpg (2048x1536, 2.51M)

except that it was Hjalmar Schlacht that got Germany out of the crisis, not Hitler. Hitler merely enabled Schalcht, as he was not an economist, only a self taught politician and public speaker.

True.

Banking cartel related to Jesuits, templar, la cosa nostra, the vatican, black nobility and many other families/organizations. He pissed off mafia. Not just Jewish bankers.

I may do a copypasta in the future listing everyone and how they are involved with each other.

>inb4 suicided

>an austrian
>ruling germany
>"his" people

Attached: 0934897598345.jpg (800x1166, 212K)

Austria is to Germany what Ukraine is to Russia.

>putting his people first

He literally slayed millions of Aryan men, his OWN men, in an unwinnable war. This only left the weak men to exist, and the Aryan women got raped by Eastern mongrels. Thanks to him eastern Europe became infested with communism, as did his own country. He ruined the name of nationalism for generations to come and is indirectly the cause of the EU and therefore the migrant invasion, and the creation of Israel.

As Goebbels shouted: "Do you want total war?", they did get total war and now Europe is paying for it.

Hitler was a Jewish patsy.

This is some hardcore shilling going on here

Can you nigger counter this """"""shilling""""""" then? Prove me wrong. How exactlt am I supposed to believe in Hitler when all of the things I just said are objectively true?

It's objectively true that men die in wars.
It's objectively true that WW2 was necessary for the survival of the German people.
If you need to have your hand held through the Kalergi plan, then you are a completely useless waste of space.
Europe was already in the initial phase of multiculturalism.
If you believe that your brand of "nationalism" would have survived if Hitler never rose to power, you have a lot of reading to do.

This.

I feel like half of Jow Forums ignore actual history and just jerk off Hitler because they hate Jews and nogs and so did he.