THIS IS NOT A DRILL: NEW RIGHt wing Facebook get in here

Voiceanything.com

Voiceanything.com

Get your vpns on because this vote is censored

Attached: 0B08CCA2-AC10-42D9-BCBB-A890025B94B9.png (640x1136, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceanything.com/groups/Pol
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166502557/
Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twitter @voiceanything

This is a honeypot and the fact you spent all day trying to force this down peoples throats in every thread tells me you're a kike.

Social media is cancer.

Bump

>new facebook
>get in here

HOW ABOUT:
FUCK NO

Attached: 1521424863728.jpg (448x480, 19K)

>Terms of service
> We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties' use of your information will be bound by this Privacy Policy. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of voiceanything.com (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).

>We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as if you choose to sign on to the Service through a third-party service. We cannot control third parties' use of your information.

>voiceanything.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect voiceanything.com's rights or property.

Fuck off honeypot kike. You jews won't trick us a second time.

But there's already Gab.

Nope, won't draw an initial hip crowd, doomed to fail.

t. Boomer

We got rid of one cancer and now you want to replace it with another

also what is Gab, Minds, Wrongthink, Mastodon...?

YOU HAVe TO COMpLy WITH THE COPS YOu FUcKInG KIKe

IT HAS A /pol group and you can niggers all you want on it and nothing will happen. Can’t do that on gab can you huhhhhh

voiceanything.com/groups/Pol

3RD PARTIES AREN'T JUST THE "POLICE" YOU DISINFO JEW

Gab doesn’t allow you to do this

Voiceanything.com/adolfhitler

H O N E Y P O T

((Voiceanything))

“WITH YOUR COnSENT” YOU FUCKING ZUCKEGBERG KIkE

YES "CONSENT" BEING VERY VAGUE AND CONFUSING THINGS YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE YOU AGREE TO WHEN SIGNING UP KIKE

>we will share your info with someone for a reason we won't say.
>they will use this info as they want and we cannot stop them.
>if we want we will share your info anyway.
I wonder just how many problems would be prevented if people actually took time to read terms of service.

hey fellow nazzis aand racists
come join our list of other nazis and racists xDDDD
>mfw

Attached: 1519381245761.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

You haven't gotten rid of anything

It's facebook again. They will share your info with people you don't know and I just looked at the create a new account screen and no where is this explicitly said when you sign up. This is just more Jewish tricks

One off. Kill yourself.

“WIYH YOUR CONSENT “ ARe KIKES BLInd TOo from their big fucking noses

No they won’t I talked to the owner he is a /pol fag who works for Uber who can’t even get healthcare because Obama fucked him over

Why cant you nigger on Gab?

Also voiceanything doesnt look any more privacy respecting and open than any other platform that is not strictly controlled by SJWs.
No clever encryption, no "no logs" policy, no real anonymity, mods are still gods...

But you get respect for at least trying to make things better. I will try and create profile (that I will probably never log in for next few months)

Consent being? The entire problem is that info is extremely vague about what they will do and how they will do.

Twitter was also advertising themselves as "free speech wing of free speech party". Its just advertising trick to get you onboard. Then jews take over.

How sure are you that this Jow Forumsfag will not sell his company and users data to facebook for shekels few years down the road?

Attached: Screenshot_119.jpg (1218x902, 180K)

Yes you insane fuck we saw this 8 hours ago with your insane ramblings and no one bought your jew tactics then.

If anybody uses anything other than decentralized social media if any social media at all they deserve being put into FEMA camps for political dissent. Especially knowing that your governments are datamining you.

Fucking retards.

No thanks

Fuck all social media in the ass.

I can make this website in 60 minutes.

Attached: 1520246272227.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

This is a disinfo jew honeypot thread. Next he will beg for money in the go fund me as he did yesterday.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166502557/

the faggot had his thread deleted 5 hours ago. he was begging for gofundme shekels

Attached: 1517784826153.jpg (189x266, 8K)

I don't hate Facebook because it's "left wing". I hate Facebook because it's a cesspool of retard normies who only give a shit about retard normie stuff and post retard normie memes. A normie book for right wingers? Having to deal with boomers conservatives who vacuum clean Israel's dick? Attention whores in MAGA hats? Reddit fags who are Trump bootlickers? Fuck that.

With social media, you have a choice

KEK

Attached: 1513426267809.jpg (208x243, 13K)

>Wring I talked to the owner. He just wants to save free speech and the Republic
Alex Jones?

Here is what the deleted post said with pic

>Wring I talked to the owner. He just wants to save free speech and the Republic

Attached: 1522755041003.png (640x1136, 112K)

kek

Attached: delete.jpg (706x228, 33K)

The autist is going to try this thread again in a few hours make sure when he does you spam this thread and the archived one.

This guy sounds like the stereotypical cynical Gen-Xer stockpiling peanuts and jam for the apocalypse.

He is a stereotypical autist who deleted all his posts. He made the last thread but look how he didn't make this one but happened to be in it anyway. This means either he is OP too or working with OP

>violating rule 11
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

maybe mods are deleting his posts, since it seems he is using Jow Forums just to promote some social media webpage

why not the entire thread then?

not sure, I might be wrong too

this thread isnt on list of bans
Jow Forums.org/bans

Mods deleting redpill threads but this obvious spam gets to stay up.

>Please register
>We definitely aren't trying to get a roster of alt-righters we can keep tabs on.

Stop promoting your shitty honeypot website here, fuckers

Attached: voice-of-crap.png (955x1137, 335K)

No. I went to that right wing Twitter and they worship that fat retarded white supremacists Matt whatever the fuck his name is. It will be the same, shit.

>NEW RIGHt wing Facebook
using social media... fuck off CIA