Terry A. Davis

Why is Jow Forums not helping this guy?
He lost everything and is now homeless.

He needs your help, you can donate at his website
templeos.org/

Attached: Terry A Davis.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sETEjRkGR18
youtu.be/tlfeH_U5Jzo?t=3m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=AJD39YevHS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did mom finally kick him out of the basement? is it true?

Attached: 34535675674.gif (480x360, 31K)

It’s not fucking fair. If he wasn’t mentally ill he’d be an immensely wealthy genius. I still can’t believe he made an OS on his own. May God grant him paradise.

Attached: 53E811C7-299D-48F9-B355-1ED1CA66A970.jpg (525x750, 178K)

Take it to Jow Forums retard, and the guy isn't a nigger, he doesn't want a handout, doesn't feel comfortable taking them.

Attached: terryawakened.jpg (802x854, 203K)

He's now living with niggers and other hobos behind a McDonald's.

>he doesn't want a handout, doesn't feel comfortable taking them.
He has a donate button on his website.

noooooooooo

Stop advertising this shit.

kys fag

He saw it. In the code. The face of God. But he wasn't ready for it.

He wrote own compiler and Holy C language, which is much better than C.
Holy C is the whitest language.

>He has a donate button on his website.
Damn, that wasn't there before, guess times are rough, I'll donate a few bucks. In the past when we hounded him about donating he was very against it.

he's back on streaming on youtube? kewl, too bad he didn't spend easter with his family

He basically refuses all help that isn't monetary. I'm not saying dont donate but know that it will be going to food and cigarettes. He sleeps on the street in California, he lost his van, and he is welcome back home but he refuses to move back in with his parents because their condition is they want him on medicine, which he no joke refuses to take because it makes it harder for him to cum.
I feel so bad for Terry and I wish he would make the right decisions, and I donate to him sometimes to help him get food, but he has gone down a very dark path in life recently and at this point the only one who can save him is himself.

He was streaming as a hobo on this channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg

But stopped several days ago.

He also wrote a file system and an OS.

he actually looked cool af, like a badass John Oates. he must have been swimming in pussay at school.
you can see it in his eyes when you compare his before and current pictures. as gifted and talented Terry was and still is, even he couldn't absorb what he saw without being profoundly changed forever.

Attached: 136b90edff2f2aaeb2a5587b55a4e900.jpg (200x253, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sETEjRkGR18

He's woke af

All you NEET losers will end up like this, but worse, because nobody even knows who you are.

Attached: FGwd4lf.png (598x233, 66K)

Your digits say otherwise.

>He's woke af
based terry

Attached: LL7gult.jpg (480x360, 13K)

He'll live forever. Walks with the Lord. Terry is a angel.

Attached: b5c0e56af1da5be1e6af22541d205aa6c5713204d89231a57d644f81043ab29d.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

land of the free

youtu.be/tlfeH_U5Jzo?t=3m45s
epic rant about niggers and military being afraid of ppl banging their wives

Who? And who cares? Why not go beg for money in street like any self respectful vagrant?

Looks like a white Lionel Ritchie

Attached: 5887D673-9D30-4051-854D-4FF5C0DF0B49.jpg (620x755, 97K)

He was surprisingly lucid in the first half of the video.

Yea they've impounded his car too so, he's dead broke.

who's Diana? he keeps mentioning this name in his last broadcasts, something about moving in even, but that obviously didn't work

Diana Cowern aka Physicsgirl on YT

I don't know why he fancies her do. She's scary looking.

Attached: 2018-04-03-140425_273x227.png (273x227, 85K)

I guess he feels that she too walks around thinking everyone else is retarded.

I donated 40 bucks, I wish I could do more.
I would hate to see Terry slip into the abyss.

oh, here is the source of 'do you get a cookie' saying, apparently their (((lawyer))) at ticketmaster wasn't paying smaller firms, man terry-lore is deep

forgot link, from around halfway through
youtube.com/watch?v=AJD39YevHS0

>Physicsgirl
>i'm all about science and physics guys
>half tweets are about politics

OH NO looks like the ((((CIA niggers))))) hit Terry with their secret penis-shrinking ray!

Attached: 1521195739666s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

Shut your damn libtard antifa nigger mouth
You can only dream about his powerlevel.

Eye opening. Thanks for the link.

>tfw there is nothing you can do to save Terry
feelsbadman

>implying (((meds))) are going to solve anything
I fully understand that he doesn't want to take that poison.

TERRY'S HOMELESS???

What happened to his parents?

>saving a thumbnail

see

about diana:
some stupid faggots used email spoofing to email terry and posed as diana and told him she loves him and wants to move in with him

he was pretty fucked up after she obviously didnt show up

evil fucks

god can save him

>wanting to see it in full

lets set him up with a twitch channel and get him gaming and making some revenue also someone has to convince him to get back on his meds

I'd be wary of donating to his Paypal. Someone said his phone got stolen, so the thief might be helping him/herself to your donations.

>He basically refuses all help that isn't monetary. I'm not saying dont donate
Just a little English lesson here. You're saying he only accepts money as help in your first sentence.

Wow that's insane, why would ppl try to fuck him over like that
He never did anything to anyone.

Fuck, man. This is not how I want to see the Terry Davis saga end. I blame the glow in the dark CIA niggers desu. I'm certainly Langley is behind Terry's downfall.

Teach people to program in English and you'll see that most people can't speak it.

hush

Attached: 1437561634327.png (241x217, 27K)

He still controls the website, he would've taken down the donate button.

>that's why I collect disability
>cause fuck it you never know
>shit happens
LMFAO

Unless you're Terry you can't be sure of that. Even if you are Terry you probably can't be sure.

The last thing I heard is that he's living in his car but now apparently he lost that too. Poor guy is full hobo now.

Fuck it. Terry can come live with me if he wants to. He'd probably chop me up into little pieces with a fire axe, though. Would the lulz be worth it?

Sooner or later he won't afford the hosting on his site and that'll go down as well.

Did Terry's parents kick him the fuck out?

Can't he get a job doing basic code review or programing?

except the glow in the dark man he ran over

There's no way Terry Davis can hold a job.

>implying CIA niggers even have souls

he's too fucked to function bro. even simple things like picking up your phone and selling yourself as competent are beyond him at this point. he's full blown hobo tier.

self defense

if hes in cali surely theres some autistic startup ceos who'd be able to work with terry and help him become self sufficient

there must be someone in silicon valley willing to help him

>there must be someone in silicon valley willing to help him
can we meme this into reality?

A racist bum in California.
Is that a joke?

This. Terry couldn't possibly hold a job. Even medicated he's too fucked up for employment.

Can you imagine how fucking awesome it would be to have Terry Davis as a coworker? It could never happen, though. Like I said to the other guy, Terry is way too fucked up to be able to hold down a job. That part isn't his fault, either. Dude is legitimately schizophrenic.

How did Terry get from Arizona to California anyway? I find it difficult to believe he's functional enough to make the drive especially if he's off his medication. There's absolutely no way he would be allowed on a plane, either.

You encouraging maggot fuckers is why he's in this deep.

You scummy scat watching and wanker trolls.

Buses still take you from point A to point B.

Also he's still good enough.

Yeah, that's true. He could have taken a bus.

well aren't you clever.
literally all it would it take is one person who appreciates his genius willing to put up with his mental illness. I'd do it myself if not the geographical distance.

>literally all it would it take is one person who appreciates his genius willing to put up with his mental illness. I'd do it myself if not the geographical distance.
you make it sound as if he has just a few eccentric quirks. i like Terry but he would be a distraction to other co-workers at best and huge workplace nightmare crossing legal boundries at worst. that's provided he could even follow a schedule to begin with and actually show up. he is sadly completely dysfunctional and at this point you might as well skip the pretense of offering employment and just give him money out of charity.

wow brutal. I didn't imagine integrating him with co-workers for a second there, but clearly there is potential here if you give him his autistic creature comforts.

I wonder what was so bad it caused Terry's parents to kick him out knowing he can't survive on his own.

Grow a pair will ya. What are you? A wuss? Are you a wuss?

workplaces already have the potential for being volatile and shitty with actual functional people. throw in a full blown schizophrenic off his meds and you're just asking for trouble as an employer in terms of liability, whether for your productivity or the well being of your other employees. if you take the time and trouble to segregate him and cater to his whims you'll realize it'd have been easier just to donate to his paypal instead.
domestic battery

>domestic battery
Oh, shit. Were the police called? I'm guessing not considering he isn't in jail or a mental institution.

I've seen you bunch of bitches!
You are the same scum role playing Diana with your horse shit, you sick cunts!

>domestic battery
got a source on that?

>BREAKING NEWS: Man literally too woke to die. The CIAniggers are scared running for their lives but he already knows: they glow in the dark and have a weakness for being run over

Attached: 8EB22F2B-47BC-44A6-A7CE-2AA7DB0AF4CF.png (1136x640, 879K)

What if we send him computer parts and a spare generator?

Should I send Terry a few bucks?

You base this on what? A few comments I made? I understand your fondness of Terrence but you're not being logical. And you don't seem to see who or what Terry is either.

>Stop fearing death. This is home of the brave not home of the pussy vaginas
Based.

yeah the police were called, he had a court date for it and skipped. not sure of the details but i am assuming he was convicted and handed probation. his family gave him the ultimatum of going back on his meds or leaving.
i don't have a source, just going by what's being pieced together on kiwi.

Attached: tad warrant.png (962x1044, 228K)

Leading him and cheering him on the wrong path exploiting his mental illness and his lack of social skills.
>you're a legend man, you rock dude, that's the way so woke, sell your shit for diana, tell your mom who's boss,
Diana
>if you love me you'll do that
You guys are cheering whores.

>hair: brown
Nani?

facebook should hire this guy

Attached: 1503312844212.jpg (902x762, 195K)

Implying there is anything wrong with Carmageddoing a CIA Nigger

Attached: 1521692316188.jpg (480x640, 111K)

other than his graying, he is still predominately a brunette

Looks black to me. Maybe when he was younger?

>he actually looked cool af, like a badass John Oates. he must have been swimming in pussay at school.
He was a virgin until very recently when he lost it to some crack whore in his car.

He also dumped her at the side of the road because she was fucking crazy. When Terry describes someone as crazy you know its bad.