U MAD Wh*te boy?

U MAD Wh*te boy?

Attached: IMG_20180403_173250.png (1080x1421, 895K)

I thought they shot him

We rising up wh*teoids!

Attached: Liberal_public_defender_on_blacks.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

who

Not really, well done.

>blacks commit few sex crimes
lmfao

Yes, I'm pretty mad that AA is still a thing.

>well done.
HE DIDNT DO SHIT ITS BULLSHIT THEY LET ANY BROWN PERSON IN

Attached: 1515655868383.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

Affirmative Action in action

Attached: nk7oim60pyjz.jpg (405x720, 58K)

I feel entirely, 100% indifferent to the topic at hand.

Stay mad wh*toid

>a lawyer
Oh great, he’ll be the future head of the SPLC. No value to society whatsoever. Token niggerism.

Black boy makes history. White boys get mad.

At least my mother didnt mispell my name.

>affirmative actions his way to a public defender role
>makes sure the state gets more convictions

Based!

That's an interesting take

>Micheal
>UC Berkly

He made history how? By being more mediocre than the next 50,000 white kids? I'm glad that every time a nigger gets into college you need to have an article about it, but come on man...

>smart
>gets fucking doxxed before he even gets anywhere

ah this is sad
no im not mad
they screech about one kid as if no black kid has ever been smart before
u should be mad
not me
u mad?

Attached: 28345.png (325x244, 75K)

>Hopes to one day become a lawyer. >Maybe even a public defender.

Who wrote that????? That’s like saying
>he hopes to manage his own grocery store someday
>maybe even be a bagger

Secondly, aren’t you REQUIRED to do a certain amount of public defending at the start of your career? Like, it’s training??? As in, there are no good public defenders??? Holy fuck it’s like a nigger writing about a nigger.

What are the odds that he grew up with two parents?

Its always weird to me when black people get literally everything soved up their asses that others have to actually work for and then pretend they are on the same level or deserve "praise" for being so stupid that your entire group got special "stupidity" rules in school that basically mean you are dumber as a group than all the other groups.

Yeah..truly makes you fist pump and cheer doesnt it... well at least if you are a brainless moron that is... Well look at that full circle.

Calm down wh*te boy. You can't compete with us

I mean the level of virtue he displays probably wouldn't earn the average white person admission to Harvard but it's probably not objectively insubstantial

I thought he was dead

> no your clogging up ,breeding up and acting up, there is a difference.

We germans have a saying for Phenomenons like these
"Selbst ein blindes Huhn findet irgendwann einmal ein Korn" (Even blind Chickens will eventually find their Grain)

>implying Harvard, Yale, or Stanford mean anything nowadays

Didn't some black kid get accepted for writing Black Lives Matter 100 times? What a joke.

If you have to attend college, then go to your local community college the first 2 years, and then finish off your Bachelor's at your local state college. Try to avoid debt as much as possible.

So recently this has become a major issue for schools, the literally cant stay open because most of the students get a grant and dont pay shit.

White boys are going into trade school or just avoiding college and doing certifications.

Whats fucked is that these kids never pass the exames and most of the time dip out as fast as they can. overall graduate rates are down

#blaxit

Attached: 5abba6356d19f (2).png (649x365, 218K)

It's more like saying
>he hopes to one day be underappreciated, underpaid, and overworked to serve clients who don't believe he's a real lawyer because of common misconceptions that the PD system is some kind of training facility

And no, the PD system is a law firm like any other law firm, it's just state funded. It just so happens that the poor are often stupid, so because they didn't get their way, they assume PDs either aren't real lawyers or working with the state.
>I DINDU NUFFIN
There's video evidence of you stabbing your girlfriend and you were later found covered in her blood with the knife still in your hand, Jamal. You're screwed.
>YOU WORKIN FO DA POLICE SHIEEEET

I don't understand why this is news. Just this year alone 5 of my students got full rides to Columbia, Brown, Yale and a few others. It is not uncommon.

Weird how its always a minority they promote in these yearly stories though. Makes you think.

BBC’s

Wow, it's not even noon and I've already seen what will surely be the dumbest comment of the day. Congrats, retard

right

Attached: 1443821643792.jpg (157x153, 6K)

It took you centuries to just now catch up to whites.

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 9K)

>crimestats.jpg

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>compete
u think this is some fucking game?
everything is fucked and you wanna bants
fuck man im a serious dude
this kid has options, that's great
but when its packaged as an insult
its not helping him
wake up

Attached: 6548646897.jpg (552x526, 78K)

Attached: 8909546.png (800x751, 563K)

I would have to care to be mad, and I'm beyond caring at this point.

My only objective is to defund as much of the government and public sector as possible, save as much money as I can, and to be prepared to leave any location quickly when it starts falling to shit.

t. brainlet

This is truly pathetic, even for the left.

FPBP

Literally nobody goes to an Ivy league school and hopes to be a fucking public defender. This is the fakest news.

What's the use in sending a dead nigger to university anyway?

Its a relative thing. Compared as raw numbers it looks bad, but as a percentage of overall crimes in-group its pretty low. Mostly because the one count of sexual assault is usually in a rap sheet of 6 other forms of assault and 8 drug offences.

Niggers are like horses, if you shoot them it fixes their problems. Baby tray tray got his engineering degree 4 years after he tried to flim flam the zim zam

it'd be more impressive if he wasn't black

This seems very, very fake.

Doesnt matter what you achieve in life, you will always have been given a name at birth that proves your mother was fucking trash.

I thought he was dead

Its gonna be just like in almost every black country. Genocide here, rape there, fucking apes here.

SAT is piss easy lol

this kid did ok

>here he is pictured with his invention
>the ground

Attached: 1522757533964.png (800x469, 518K)

here you are again with your white hate but everything that is good about your life is because of white people, without us you would be living in a mud hut and eating dirt
Don't like white people then stop using our language, technology and culture, stop using this board, stop driving a car and taking flights, stop with real medicine
You know it's true, without us you are nothing

I's heards the Ivy leagues schools weres thes best in Africas.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Yeah, holy shit in the time line I'm from, he's dead, is this a mandella effect?

This is what Dems want: their permanent underclass of shitskins to look down upon while they give he each other made up no-work jobs that provide bells and whistles at taxpayer expense. It ALMOST makes up for the inadequacy they feel when they compare themselves to other humans.

Like it fucking matters.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

>Micheal
If blacks could read, there would be major chimpouts over his name being misspelled.

>Public defender
>After Ivy League education
>Peak nigger achievement unlocked
>Doesn’t know the real money is in corporate litigation
>Being this shortsighted
>Shoot for the stars
>End up amongst the trash anyways
>Typical niggnorance

Attached: 7198244E-E3CA-4425-8F30-1F58DF7CDE53.jpg (300x300, 42K)

Im honestly happy, these are the kind of 'black ppl' that are good for society. Kuddos to him for going the right route. I hope he goes far in life.

oh look, it's another "a nigger does something that's normal for everyone else" story

user do you honestly believe Universities randomly select a few black people to just sort of let in? Obviously they pick the few that rise above and get high grades.

something like that

Attached: Capture.jpg (1467x933, 143K)

Lmao that cherub like pose. Fuckin kek “he a gentle giant... this boy is a king”

Is he a samoyed-furry?

Attached: samoiedo-657x360.jpg (657x360, 34K)

Affirmative action for zombies?

WE WOULD BE LOWYARZ N SHIEEET

>Micheal

Doomed for life. His name is misspelled.

ok

Attached: source dude trust me.png (331x132, 40K)

>look, blacks are people too and can do things!

>an intelligent black person is so rare it makes nationwide news

Attached: lelf.png (600x600, 438K)

Global, my man
Global fucking news

Yeah, one day I'd like to be superman, but it ain't gonna happen.
Niggers man. Niggers.

Absolutely not. The fact higher education has now become an obvious joke is a good thing. We need to keep putting a devalue on these things but the Left is taking care of that for us. Once the "higher education" markets are flooded with retards then it will collapse and the entire scam college system along with it.

Getting accepted is one thing, being successful is another. Besides, if you think I'm petty enough to be upset that someone else from another got accepted to some universities then you're mistaken. TL;DR Literally no one gives a shit

>what is affirmative action

Watch him fail out of one of these schools or switch majors. Even HBCUs had this issue.

When your frontal lobe is so underdeveloped that you attack the only person not being actively racist in the thread. Dumb, fucking, nigger.

Seems like spot-on common sense to me.

Pay your student loans ffs!

more

Attached: 4ch-black-lawyer.png (674x6460, 1.78M)

Attached: 4ch-black-teacher.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: 4ch-black-'teach-for-america'-teacher.png (1093x660, 80K)

>Be smartest black person
>Still dumber then 50% of the white population.

Attached: So+whites+are+on+average+smarter+than+blacks+_c3737d215476cf7be9f8a789d00107b8.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>explaining the joke
>then, not than
burger education at work

Perfect GPA and SAT scores, brilliant person, beautiful black girlfriend, supportive family, still hated by wh*Tes. Why?

It's signalling you clown: basically saying he wants to put his smarts to use by getting criminal niggers off the hook. What's sad is that how probably will knowing your legal system.

WHAT THE FUCK NO WAY

I wish him the best. Hope he gets a bright future.

What i will never get:

They talk about how women are on the same level as men. They say it all the time.
And yet they celebrate shit like:
>Here is the first FEMALE CAPTAIN IN GERMANY!!!!

Same goes for niggers in America:
They achieve something an asian or white kid does every year and they celebrate it like a mircale.

Winnie Mandela effect.

Attached: michael-brown-dead-unedited-photo.jpg (600x600, 69K)

i fully support this

Well she had a 2.3 gpa, what do you expect. She's literally a genius.

A week before entering the school he'll get shot by police while robbing gas station while high on crack. It always ends like this.

Attached: nigglet-cries.gif (375x283, 1.4M)

HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD WTF!!!?
Isn't this fucking nigger why the Ferguson chimpouts started?
Did the timelines smash into each other again?

Attached: Panic.gif (255x255, 347K)