Hello sir, your names on my list - I need your guns sir

>Hello sir, your names on my list - I need your guns sir
How do you really respond?
You're not REALLY going to do anything stupid are you?

Attached: U5dstRFAvDiGqvZ3JXovBXAb9XWG3ds.gif (456x322, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PQW0-8vwLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smile. Give 'em a rifle. Call the buddies, make a plan, wipe the gun grabbers out. Get my rifle back, plus a few more that the cops have.
Simple.
Repeat, as necessary.
Cops will find the patriot in them soon enough, Jackass.

That's a reference to your meme. It is literally a Jackass, for Andrew Jackson, who, unironically, you hate for driving out the 2nd Bank of the United States.

>planned for this in advance
>me and all my buddies are in the same house armed to the teeth
>tell cops they can't have them without opening the door
>they bust in
>we take out the cops and any other cops trying to get at us
>media calls us monsters and the reason why gun grabbing is a good thing
>fanatically look through the social media posts of every cop we've killed
>find anything that can be considered racist by the left
>find a post that says some black civil rights hero was imperfect
>bingo
>claim we're anti-fa and we've been using the second amendment against the right by taking out fascist nazi cops
>use post as proof the whole department in corrupt with people who believe money is a good thing
>call on every anti-fa member to join in
>war starts between two overweight, poorly trained, and mentally unhinged groups
>left is now defending gun ownership because they don't want to be disarmed in the middle of a civil war
>right wingers are still supporting it because they think they need to defend themselves from the left who are currently trying to figure out how to load caltrops into a shotgun
>mfw

Attached: 1486947139745.gif (128x128, 151K)

>know that police overwhelmingly support the 2nd amendment
>over 80 percent support conceal carry
>start up friendly banter with the cop
>we become friends
>he lets me keep my guns
>we spend our weekends at the gun range together
>we don't kiss though because that's gay

I don't understand

How is this an issue for americans?

Do you actually need a weapon? Are home invasions that common in the United States?

I live in eastern europe and never experienced any violence on the street or at my home

Fanfic when

don’t worry about it gypsy

Not kissing your local cop, is like not tipping a good waitress

Lost them all in a boating accident feel free to dredge the river though

You have no idea about niggers

I'd probably rape her

> cops knock on door
>GIBS GUNS!
>i lost them in a tragic boating accident
>W-what?! All 20 of them?
>yep
>W-where's your boat then?
>i lost that too

Attached: El_goblina_in_15_years.jpg (852x852, 159K)

>Lost them all in a boating accident feel free to dredge the river though
this is what happened to my grandfather shortly before handguns were banned in britain.

top bait

>How do you really respond?
Invite her in for some fuk. I'm not a goddamn savage.

Underrated.

Theres no firearm registry. How the fuck do they even know who has what?

they have already take my guns, my country and my pride. just waiting for them now to take my life

Attached: lol.jpg (750x728, 270K)

Quit talking shit about it, try it and see. In the meanwhile, sage.

Can’t you give them this and mill your 80%?

Attached: 101BD99B-C0D0-49B0-8F4F-11558ED85048.jpg (275x183, 8K)

it is literally an epidemic

Shout at them SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
I'm not American though, so it won't work. I'll probably be jailed for doublethink after too.

Hand over the registered guns

The unregistered are burried.

Recover the untraceable guns. Start the revolution

Every transfer from a FFL has a record.

Attached: red_dawn02[1].png (640x480, 371K)

Don't open door for cops
1st word of confiscation the true Americans will bunker down.
You don't think they are not stocking up right now at this moment.
The police are severly out numbered for one. Just need enough people to resist and they will crumple up like a piece of paper.

>You're not REALLY going to do anything stupid are you?
Born stupid :3

Sorry officer I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident

Number 1: This isn't going to happen overnight. So you will have time to prepare.
Number 2: Have a cheap POS that you can hand them on hand. Something like a Mosin or a cheap shotgun. Tell them you got rid of the rest.
Number 3: Proceed to InnaWoods whre you carefully buried your real weapons in an airtight storage container. An old refrigerator works well for this, especially if you have friends to help you.
Number 4: Begin guerilla warfare.

Just my 2 cents.

Haha Europe has more home invasions than the us per capita.

It's almost like the criminals assume you are disarmed and don't want to waste time looking for valuables when they can beat the info out if you.

You also don't have feral niggers running around your countries.

6 12ga slugs, 1 low and left of the doorframe, one low and right, 4 through the door, itself. Fall back to funnel them into a hallway, dump 5 rounds of .30-30 to shock the point man, switch to AR to mop up.

If encounter finishes at any of these points, snag emergency bag, break down AR, and gray man the fuck outta there. The war, by that point, has already started.

Come and get them

Attached: a30.jpg (1280x1183, 198K)

PPT in most states don't. Just sayin'.

europe is 700 million people with a fuckton of politically unstable states in if i were to even believe that for a second kek.

Attached: US_gun_confiscation.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Gauging for reaction? Dat you NSA/CIA nigger.

Attached: image.jpg (286x218, 38K)

Sorry I lost all my guns in a boating accident

>implying FFLs wouldn't frantically begin to burn records upon hearing of the confiscation news

Just dismantle your guns???
Its not really a gun if its not assembled.

Attached: 1505411363755.jpg (327x316, 167K)

Dumb bitch, the Democrats were Conservative and the Republicans were liberal, then they switched. What does it matter?

It's because in truth YOU are the gypsy

Shiiiiieeeeeet

>no firearm registry
you gotta be real simple to believe there isn’t a list of everything you’ve ever purchased

>We're nut giving up our means to defend ourselves to you fascists!
How does the government really respond?
They're not REALLY going to have a million Waco massacres, are they?

>see the police coming to my house
>quickly leave through my back entrance
>get on my horse
>gallop throughout my whole neighbourhood shouting "the cops are coming!"
>call my buddies to rally militia units in one minute
>we meet at the town square armed with our rifles and form a line
>the police brings whole anti-riot unit and forms a line oppiste ours
>police commander calls us to lay down our arms
>a shot from unknow side is fired
>revolution starts

>knock knock
>boom
>next house
>knock knock
>boom
Every 3rd house goes boom

Bottom of the lake.

It's very easy to lose your weapons while enjoying a nice boat ride.

Slap her across the face and slam the door

A few of those and the police would throw up their hands and give up.
Good form sir

>Do you actually need a weapon?
Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs. I have a right to life and with that comes a right to self-defense. Calling the cops and waiting 5-10 minutes in the fetal position is not self-defense.

Someone doesn’t know how firearms purchases in free states work.

I bury mine in the desert desu only keep a couple in the house

>"you know what I have and I'll happily use it on you, now back off "
>* doesn't know my two roommates and I have had a gun collection competition for the past 3 years and counting*
>"open up user or we will use force"
>"bring it on faggot, I hope you have steel balls, you're going to need them for cover"
>we trench inside the house
>*starts an epic massacre*
>I may or may not have access and knowledge on explosives
>blow up the neighbor's house, because he is fucking gay and some cops too
>Civil war 2.0 may arise from the ban itself, but I commit suicide anyway just for the lols of it when we get surrounded
>last words, "One nation under God, indivisible, except by fucking niggers and jews"
>*caps the skull with a desert eagle (or maybe a 500 magnum)*
If somehow I survived the shooting between cops and they lost my track, I would go after every fucking liberal, fed, dem politician, cop, literally anybody I know that caused this and while at it, lowkey some ethnical cleansing could happen by my area, ammo is irrelevant I can make my own if I had to.

Attached: IAmYourSubconscious.jpg (480x478, 36K)

I don't answer my door. If they kick it down, well, they better be prepared to fight their way out of an inferno.

>You're not REALLY going to do anything stupid are you?

heh heh heh

Attached: 1416505939407.png (386x308, 4K)

Proceed to get shot when I resist.

Cops here have shot people over a lot less.

I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident

Attached: M107_1.jpg (1652x1048, 327K)

>when t.v license inspector arrives but the muslims don’t have their t.v license...

have fun tossing the place i haven't cleaned up in a while. a long while.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PQW0-8vwLg

Bwahahaha, that's EXACTLY how I have planned to protect mine and make an example out of oath breakers. It's not illegal to hoard propane tanks ;)

No sir, mr.fbi sir

Tell them I lost them all in a tragic boating accident. But don't feel sorry for me, it was a hard taught lesson. I was out boating and cleaning my guns, as you do. I forgot the safety the gun discharged in my hands, blasting a hole in the boat. The boat sank, my wife bought me that boat, along with the guns.

The worst part is I had only gotten to the second gun so there are a good 19 or so of them down there unclean. I'd offer to help you dredge it out but I generally don't go down to the lake anymore, the loss of that boat really hit hard ya know?

>how do I respond?

Attached: CalmDevotedArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif (370x250, 1011K)

if you want to dig through all this shit go ahead. i can't find anything.

Whats with the boating accident meme? I thought the whole point of guns is using them for shit like this.

Attached: 1522745336568.jpg (250x187, 5K)

I love it when people tell me irl that you can't guns here when I had family run guns for the IRA and I know for a fact a decent chunk of it ended up in this part of England. That's ignoring all the Yugoslav gear floating around as well.

Attached: Bin that LAW.jpg (962x614, 154K)

Police have a historical track record of refusing to enforce blatant gun grabs, so I don't see this happening.

Uh, I have no trespassing signs and locked gates. Also, I live in America.

oh are you the guy with that giant fucking pile of small propane cylinders laying in the field next to the highway?

Man if you were in Iraq they would nuke anyone that went near that fucking thing.

Attached: taxation2.jpg (310x595, 39K)

>not losing them in the river

>Do you actually need a weapon?
>need

But the government doesn't know about any of my guns. Never had a background check in my life, pinko.

I don't live by rivers that reach the sea and we have beavers in the lake by my house, making it a protected area they can't dredge. But people are welcome to raft around and boat, as long as they stay away from the beavers.

Some beaver somewhere has better home security for his dam that I have for my house now.

It is legal to use deadly force against an unlawful arrest right?

What is recently going on in America about grabbing guns?

LEO here, you guys realize that you wouldn't win in a situation where confiscations begin, right?
Confiscations, done after buybacks to attempt to provide compensation, would come with attached warrants. We wouldn't need to knock, we wouldn't need to ask to look.

And for those planning on "losing" them, it's a felony under US maritime law to fail to report a lost firearm in a maritime accident.

Just some tips. Go along with the law, don't fight it. Don't be niggers, right?

Attached: IMG_2176.gif (500x385, 984K)

>700 million people
What does that have to do with "per capita"?

Damn straight. Also, they're fucking mine. I'd do the same with my house, my car, hell, my fucking shoes. I bought em, they're paid for. If you want my shit, you better claim that loot after you win, because you're not taking my shit without a fight. Im considering saying fuck my property taxes on my shitty land in the country. Let's see what they really do to me on that one. Gonna kick me out of my house? That shit will be on the news.

Did the cops not renew their shelf license or something?

You don't know shit. Even as a MDfag I can get guns legally without background checks or receipts.

If you ever have to call and wait for the police it's already too late especially here.

Depends on the situation. Police need a warrant to enter private property. There was some story about a guy who killed some police in a no knock raid in the middle of the night. Forgot the outcome. My state has stand your ground laws.

>Special Agent Hernandez, fresh from the academy, attempts a fresh approach to gun grabbing counterintel for the Agency

Fuck off.

we lost it while boating, but the boat wasn't on the water, it wasn't a maritime accident.
>LEO here
>meme flag
>calls us niggers
Nice larp anyway

The point of the lists is they can make you a criminal for NOT turning them in to your local workers party regional office for diversity and inclusion or whatever. Then they can nab you at the grocery store or pumping gas or get you fired because you're a de facto criminal who never turned them in.

Attached: 1522697438606m.jpg (493x1024, 74K)

Shooting cops never looks good for you unless you can prove the cop was being an asshole bigly. If you're not a nigger you seldom have to deal with them anyways.

Attached: 1522745450680.jpg (960x718, 105K)

I hope you're first in the stack, faggot. More likely, you'll be shuckin that uniform off as quick as you can like the Panamanians did, and run for the hills.

Says the neighbor to the town rapist

Must be going through lean times with all the diversity marches and bike wheel confiscations they have to budget for.

Sorry meant per se not de facto

I don't have any now fuck off ye cunt before i put a 24 in ya arse!

>implying normal life would continue if large scale confiscations started

I show her my gun

By the time this happens you've probably been replaced by local party leader Jamal. If you actually believe this leftist stuff you are shilling, youll be a potential instigator and removed from any position of power where you could become So we chanted with the actual real world results of leftism. Study bezmenov. This doesnt end well for the first wave of proponents.

bots r gay

*disenchanted