UK ADMITS IT CAN'T PROVE RUSSIA USED NERVE AGENT

>Scientists from Porton Down have not been able to establish where the novichok nerve agent used to poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal was made.

>Gary Aitkenhead, chief executive of the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) at Porton Down, told Sky News they had not been able to prove it was made in Russia.

ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: pd.png (721x375, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/andrew-napolitano-returns-to-fox-defends-british-spying-claim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This anti russia shit needs to stop. No more fucking brother wars. If the US goes to war with Russia I am fighting for Russia.

No shit. They shut Assange up over it which usually means he's completely right.

So what? Would you believe the godless Russkies rather than the saintly Anglos? Are you insane?

This anti-UK shit has to stop. Bomber Harris FTW! V-bombers should bomb Moscow!

>Sky News scientists
ugh, it it me? is it the grammar?

>t. Butthurt Mongolian

It's real, 2018 is not the UK's year at all.

The guy that died of old age was Russian, not English

OЙ БИH ДAT ГAЗ
ДOHT БE A ЛACC

Mossad did it.

They should impose new sanctions on us because we've been too smart to be caught.

Hello where are da proofs :DDDD

Just like the Syrian chem attacks were never proven. Our "intelligence" classes are full of really dum fuks

APOLOGIZE WESTERN PIGDOGS

Craig Murray was right all along!

Anyone who knows about Dr David Kelly smelled a rat here from the very beginning!

Attached: kelly_1745695c.jpg (460x288, 23K)

FUCK YOU Teresa May! They framed Russia for this.

>NATO-cuck
Back to ylilauta and neck yourself, bot.

Bongs get their own muh Russia 18 months after us. How lucky for them. Hahahahahahahhah

They can't even prove that the nerve agent they claim was used is a thing that actually exists.

Attached: (Austin Powers Noises).jpg (1086x727, 86K)

Rofl not only embarrassing for the UK but also for these cunts like Merkel and Macron who joined this ANTI Russian conspiracy

It's beyond stupid that people believed it was Russia because this nerve agent was developed there.

>REEEEEEEEEE IT'S RUSSIA
for one month straight

>military report comes up
>can't prove it's from Russia
>sanctions already applied

It's too late lads

Attached: 008b724634d6ab2b4aafaeef52f02f51--true-detective-cinema.jpg (672x935, 72K)

>sergei and yulia skripal

War over that fucking foreign trash ?
They've all gone insane, obviously
Maybe they don't realize no one supports their insane shit at all - kicking out their god damned covert agents all over the world ...

Can we at least get all the spy services budgets cut 50% over this shit ?

>They can't even prove that the nerve agent they claim was used is a thing that actually exists.
never mind all those child size skeletons

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA!
>tfw the bongs can't prove shit but it's okay because they stuck it to the big bad ruskies
The fucking bullshit of blaming everything on Russia is so overdone, some shit happens and everyone blames Russia. The funny part is seeing those that bash Russia acting like they are saints.

>fighting for an HIV-ridden poor hellhole against own country
imagine being this much of a cuckold

What was Assange saying?

Says the nigger from Jordan. The irony.

Russia is the home of Commies though,

DELEEEET!
REEEEEEEE

But we hate commies now.

Not since the 80s. USA is now commie HQ as far as percentage of the bureaucracy

"Novichok" isn't actually a thing that exists, I'm sorry you're so butthurt about it.

Attached: _400.jpg (306x306, 14K)

>UK can’t prove definitively that a chemical that was originally made in UZBEKISTAN and destroyed by America during he collapse of USSR was made by Russia somewhere else in a black site that UK doesn’t know exists
>Russia is therefore innocent as no proof exists that a Russian defector was killed by a Russian nerve agent developed by Russia

Doing good work comra- I mean fellow westerner, keep spreading the truth

Do you actually think Putin gives a flying fuck about fighting for that lost cause?

Made in Israel by semites to force their prophecies come true.

I call out Mossad on this bullshit.

Yeah, that’s how proof works. Especially if you’re trying to rally Europe and America to go to war with Russia. Gonna need a little more motivation if you want me to sign off on killing white people.

Imagine being this seething. Can't wait to see the English ass pain when you faggots get knocked out in the group stage again

I guess smoke just magically appears without fire.

Attached: nerve agent lies dumb as shit public.png (1125x720, 101K)

Russia hacked the investigation.

No one hates Communism more then the people living under it, the Russians in particular

kek, none of the v-bombers are even airworthy now, britain is dead

Smoke does appear with kindling and lingers after a fire is put out

Amazing.

inb4 no further digging, because you wouldn't want James Bond being the culprit.

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

You'll get the gas khan always remember
>The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him treacherous, perfidious, inbred, butcherer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Anglo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

real or book deal ?
I suppose it will suddenly be accepted now at the OPCW at the UN or wherever

LOL - Dr Manhattan made it

Attached: nerve agent real or book deal.png (1191x968, 378K)

What the fuck is a brother war

Imagine if USA fought a war against mexico that is a brothers war.

That tells me absolutely nothing.

USA and Mexico are brothers?

Ignore the muslim retard. brother war = war against your own kind

ie white vs white ie americans vs russians

usa vs mexico would not be a brother war lmao

Iran was known to have this substance, and the chemist who made it has been in the US for decades, be real handy for some if the west and Russia fell out tight about now, especially with what's going on in Syria and all. And we all know where Obamas CIA holdovers loyalties lay in terms of the globalist cabal.

Attached: nerve agent russia dossier steele.png (1168x840, 149K)

SERGEI SKRIPAL HELPED MAKE THE TRUMP RUSSIA DOSSIER...

lmao - just send a couple hundred billion or a trillion or two as a good response.. the MIC is running low on keeping the 35% yearly increases going

Look guys, this whole 'Russia is the enemy' theme has been going on for 15 years.
I kid you not, there are higher circles here in France that actually believe (or were made to believe) that Europe stands a chance in a conventional conflict with Russia.
Some old gal (can't remember her name) once went on TV in France a few years ago warning us about these idiots.
Let's just throw nukes and Brexit out of the door, what we're left with is mostly French and British army.
Armies that are being stretched out in mudslimes countries.
Europe would be raped to no avail.
It's like we're asking for it, at this point.
Wouldn't even surprise me if those 'tacticians' were behind the poisoning.

fucking insane - they've already gone through with the punishments telling everyone "yep, 100% russia". Still we all sleepwalk through this poison that our ruling classes have forced upon us

FRANZ FERDINAND WAS GASSED BY THERESA "BASED SHARIA-GHOUL MUMMY" MAY WORLD WAR 1 HAS STARTED IN EUROPE

Nah, just makes looks like dunces and liars.

If they had any real suspicion it was Russia, they would have waited a year and done a thorough investigation. But apparently the big bad UK government is so afraid of Russian they think they won't be around in a year. So in a desperate move they made baseless accusations trying to drum up support for a new cold war and escape their domestic problems.

*them

Forsooth, i'll attempt to put it down clearly so even a quad-racial simpleton such as yourself are able to grasp the concept. A nation is made out of people, and some times the people of two or more nations are more similar to one another than they are different. Now it would a shame if such a family of similar nations was reduced to mutually destructive internecine conflict, that conflict is called brothers war. It also goes back to the time of nobility and monarchy when at times the rulers of nations (kangz to you) were possibly related by actual blood and familial ties. For an example some time before you were spawned there was a war called the "First world war" and in this war the monarchs (kangz) of England, Germany and Russia were all bound by family ties and they fought one another. Such conflicts between not so disparate people have been referred to as brothers wars.

bump

Attached: 1497708409445.jpg (896x921, 59K)

proof a doodle doo

people are too fucking stupid to see this.

>Gary Aitkenhead

In tomorrows news Gary Aitkenhead will be found to have commited suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head (twice) and then locking himself (from the outside) in sports bag that is put in a bath tub.

Police will rule his death an accident.

We barely did anything in response. No one gives a fuck. Also no one died.

Don't forget UK is also involved in our muh Russia witch hunt
washingtonexaminer.com/andrew-napolitano-returns-to-fox-defends-british-spying-claim

For the UK's sake this better not be true.

what a coincidence all this english muh russia shit started right after they uncovered a massive muslim rape gang and bunch of news of them suppressing speech

Attached: 039840958309485.png (810x945, 462K)

Fuck the queen.

HONEY, I AM HOME!

Attached: jonny_brit.jpg (803x640, 123K)

>mfw we should be going to space with our Russia bros but an increasingly irrelevant island is trying to further divide us over stupid shit

We must turn our eyes to the heavens, Dahnald. Soon, the fabled Galactigates will be within our reach.

>Stay whitepilled. A grand future awaits

Attached: 1501581333140.jpg (1024x703, 598K)

You know, you spend so much time on Jow Forums, with all this evidence of rank and wilful incompetence and malignance in all branches of government shown daily and you just kind of take it all for granted that these people are cunts.
Sometimes you have to take a step back though and really appreciate just how ridiculous this is.

All the hubris, all the warmongering and posturing from May and her cabinet right from the very second the poison hit as though they'd seen Putin use it himself and now, now they can't even prove it's origin.

It really is amazing how fucking bold these cunts are.
Maybe it really was Russia, but to go on the offensive so quickly and so definitively without a shred of proof? Amazing.

So what happens with the diplomats the EU expusled? Will the EU apologize?

Why prove anything? Russians are fucking mentally-ill assassins anyway. You can throw anything at them at it most likely is true

LOLMAO the reddit worldnews is having a meltdown over this hahaha

Reddit Nato SHILLS are going MENTALLY ILL over this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 20.51.38.png (959x591, 152K)

that damage control is amazing

Got in a discussion wit' my friend. He said Russia killed him 'cause he would sell information. I said to fuel hatred among european brotherhood. Who is right or are we both wrong? Any redpills, screencaps so far?

>highly likely
>no proof

They are all relying on the same old playbook of
>stupid narrative
>shill and hype
>quick do something to escalate
>blame the "enemy" for responding or not responding
>rush to war while ignoring original nonsensical narrative

The problems now are that everything is too fast. And it's easy to slow the process down with a distraction, and that disrupts the entire thing.

bump

It was Israel, Turkey or some faction within the US. They want Russia out of Syria.
Theresa May and the rest of the political fuckwits behaved EXACTLY as they anticipated. Don't forget Theresa May was in charge of the Litvenenko investigation when she was Home Secretary. So she would assume it was Russia to blame again.
There have been no public statements from the Head of MI5 yet. Until that happens and MI5 put their credibility on the line, treat everything a politician says as propaganda for public consumption. Beware of an upcoming casus belli for UK military involvement in Syria.
On the plus side, we got rid of some Russian spies which can only be a good thing.