How is he remembered where you live?

Curious what the rest of the world thinks about an actual fascist.

Attached: download-4.jpg (184x273, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiciaRiUxVE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto_of_Race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think most Americans just think of him as mini Hitler, kind of an afterthought

most millennials probably don't even know who he was

maybe just that he was hitler's buddy thanks to the 'evil german' brainwashing

As the loser who got btfo

Attached: 1494588942044.jpg (421x421, 24K)

Well, he's remembered, but most people just think "FASCIST REE" in a pavlovian fashion whenever his name is mentioned

Well despite being Fascist, Mussolini was not an antisemite. He even had Jews in his government.
So yeah he's not that bad I'd say

>I judge everything as a Jew
that's one no one like you, you know
also he was antisemitic from 37-38

youtube.com/watch?v=TiciaRiUxVE

>he was antisemitic for 1 year
Wew lad
he probably wasn't even antisemitic for 1 year
He didn't even believe race existed.
It's just that Shitler influenced him negatively

Its funny when u look at it. WW2 from the axis point of view in Europe was just an autistic attempt to recreate the Holy Roman Empire.

he took the redpill a little bit later because jews were not much of a plague for him unlike it had been for Germans

Most Americans don't even know who he is desu. Growing up the only things I learned about him in school were that he was Italian and that he was dumb. That was it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>he took the redpill a little bit later because jews were not much of a plague for him unlike it had been for Germans
Fuck off Arab
back to Gaza

also everyone believed in races at the time because they obviously exist dumb kike rat

Incompetent sidekick to Hitler. If he could handle the Balkans alone, Hitler could have started the Barbarossa 2 months earlier, thus not freezing to the ground 30 kms from Moscow and we would be on the winning side.
Fuck him

based

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

bretty good :D:DDD

Attached: 1512051457521.png (408x397, 11K)

Keep dreaming, eurochink. Hitler had no chance from the very beginning.

no one likes you, parasite

see:
>Hey dude what's your opinion on Mussolini?
>Well I'm a kike and he liked kike so that's alright
>And… apart from that
>Nothing else matters

Kikes are trash.

The le trains on time man who was Hitler's friend

>lives in Israel while hating Jews
this is why everyone wants Areps to be expelled

Didn't this guy have syphilis or some brain problem, which is why he acted more and more crazy, thus losing followers?

Well...he desired the Dalmatian coast which prompted the anti-occupation movement in Croatia to start(partisans). I sometimes think what wouldve happened here if his policies were different, perhaps the axis would have an additional 250 000 soldiers on their side.

It was an autistic attempt to recreate the German Empire, which was an autistic attempt to recreate the Holy Ronan Empire.

pretty much these.
also they belive that he changed his name to benito because of the emperor of manlets Benito Juarez.

Attached: manlet.png (644x228, 27K)

He gave italy T-R-A-I-N-S

Attached: 1522315887659.png (438x425, 171K)

You call italy weak?

Attached: g55 sottoserie 3.jpg (813x426, 53K)

He so desperately wanted to be Gabriele D'Annunzio but he neither had artistic merit or balls enough to accomplish similar feats at a personal scale.

He built our country. We still use civil and penal codes written by the fascist govt. He made some mistake like no army reform (and then enter war) but general consensus is he was a decent ruler who made a lot of good things.

Attached: Duce Chad.jpg (634x506, 86K)

He did stomp on the Sicilian mafia. Nearly eradicated them until United States military collaboration during invasion and occupation gave them all they had before party's rise power as well as so much more.

Dont remember me that pls

Attached: feel enough.jpg (1205x706, 78K)

Someone fell in to the sea, twice.

American military allowed for them international connections - not just developments with Corsican/Marseillaise mafia but with American and with the trans-Middle Eastern-trans-Asian drug trade. American collaboration while not sole factor helped create sophisticated manufacturing and drug trade and human trafficking networks which in nutshell now spans from every corner of the globe.

Ebil nazi in the usa

He wasn't even mentioned in school neither was fascist Italy, we were to believe that all of Europe was England, Germany and the Soviet Union. My teacher was also a Trotskyist polish diaspora

Most Americans have no idea who that is

Our schools only teach us about Pilgrims, Indians, Founding Fathers, Civil War and Eli Whitney and his fucking Cotton Gin.

2nd gen Italian grandparents were guardedly endorsing of him while we were kids growing up. Kind of softened some of us to taboo of fascism despite the kvetching of national educational indoctrination efforts. But I think he was a retard of the highest order strategically.

Attached: image.jpg (640x539, 60K)

incompetent fool

You're forgetting the 10 years of white guilt tripping and the Harlem rennasciance

In my country is fairly complex while we have Italians that detest him, the right wing adores him.

Basically this. Along with rest of Facist Italy, a joke that makes everyone laugh when we get to that part in History class.

His failed invasions of Greece and Libya cost Hitler the war, so I do not like him.

Attached: 536FB442-0974-4977-B3AC-8B07A6ABEAB7.jpg (1326x1124, 66K)

Okay
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto_of_Race

He was a great man.

The cunt who bombed us.

we invented Hitler

An honorable man who fought for the right cause.

He made them trains run on time. Also he was pretty garbo alike the rest Italy did and was back then.

Just proving that most Americans don't know shit about WW2 besides.. NAZIS/HITLER

Kikes don't want anyone studying their role, or how pre WW1 Europe was. Knowing the dynamics of Europe from that time is key to understand today as well.

Not at all

He's usually portrayed as just Hitler's incompetent lackey in Finnish narrative, Italian fascism isn't really covered in education and and if in Finnish literature and documentaries about 30s/WW2 some country outside Finland gets attention it's almost always nazi Germany. Sometimes Soviet Union.

Many people secretly love him

Attached: dvce.jpg (866x692, 91K)

incompetent fickle traitor

I graduated in 2004 and learned a decent amount about him during Western Civilization class. I'm suprised he isn't taught at all and they shut it down.

study moar

Beat me to it

Attached: okt28d.jpg (874x689, 179K)