Day of the rope

I'm curious Jow Forums about whether any of you would actually have the balls to go full Einsatzgruppen when the race war kicks off. Are you prepared to march millions of niggers, spics and kikes to the gas chamber when the moment arrives?

Attached: The last Jew in Vinnitsa, 1941.jpg (1000x1248, 151K)

Bump

honestly? [spoiler]only fags talk about dotr[/spoiler]

Yes, but I would mostly kill Nazis. And a couple of Kikes just for lulz and to appear unbiased.

>enjoy watching your mother get spitroasted by pakis then desu

How can you even call yourself British

because I'm not I'm from ulster

Yes I would. 100%. Honestly I don't care about the other races but commies and jews I would take pleasure in

You are mistaken. Actually who talks most of it is the other side. I heard countless turks larping drunk that "they kill all nonturks when the times comes". Same with albanians.
Homosexuals rather wouldnt talk about violence but about strong conquerer dick up their ass so it seems like a quite hetero thing to defend your territory

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

Yes, though what most people realize it that there would be a surprisingly high amount of whites in favor of saving the niggers. I would be glad to do a holocaust, although this time it would be for real.

>Thinks Ulster isn't British

Check your passport and then come back you insufferable faggot

Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (900x598, 313K)

Oh yeah of course, but they will cave when given the ultimatum. How many are willing to face slaughter for their precious niggers?

He looks cool

10/10 would commit genocide with

>I'm curious Jow Forums about whether any of you would actually have the balls to go full Einsatzgruppen when the race war kicks off.
More like lone wolf. I have bunkered chemicals all over the city which can fast be accessed and used to construct bombs from it on the spot. Also developed conops to eliminate certain individuals in a matter of hours. The only thing holding me back is that I would need either an electric outage or a riot in certain parts of the city. But IF this happens I could go full Gladio alone in one hour

please define what you think a nazi is, i need a good laugh

imagine admitting this on a public forum. silly user.

what will they do?
Come for me?
What will they ask?
Where are the spots?
What will I say?
>Taking anything on 4chin serious, lol

bullets dont cost much

Finland YES. So progressive.

Jews ok, most of blacks ok, but the like 5% of good blacks I would keep since they probably hate the 95% blacks as well and are most likely better than the bottom 20% of whites

Usually they are cool though...

Attached: purest_white_death_in_Europe.jpg (733x767, 65K)

hs