Did he cuck out?

Please say it ain't so...

Attached: hmm.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

I haven't finished watching the clip yet, because I'm so fucking tired of people cucking to the Jews. Just tell me what he says.

He is faggot that speaks vulgar and perverse language to his young audience. I will never let my little siblings watch his videos.

Attached: Final Solution.jpg (1024x656, 346K)

You're a low-iq subhuman if you ever thought ''le based pewds xD'' was a real thing.

You're probably a low IQ Amerimutt who worships Trump, so shut the fuck up.

stop spreading your eceleb shit unless it's actually political.

So you really believe he's a white nationalist...

So you really are a Plebbitor from r/the_donald. Good, then I can just ignore you from now on.

Schizos please take your meds and don't browse this board.

This

Ok, finished watching. Wasn't quite as bad as I expected but still pretty damn painful to watch.

no you're the retarded jidf jew with your meme flag. Pewds is /ourguy/

So he alsmost got completely destroyed for saying nigger, and you think he's about to deny the Holocaust?
World of forms, maybe?

>9 gorillion copies sold

You're a retard, he literally says that people are sick of muh holocaust

Attached: calls out jewery.png (1354x753, 1.21M)

I was cringing when he announced the title in the last book review, I hope it's not as bad as I expect it to be. He already reviewed a Juden Peterstein book driving millions into kosher territories with that move

He cucked ages ago when he made that stupid apology for saying nigger. Unsubbed and haven't watched him since. Nigger nigger NIGGER.

It's Love a Muslim day or some shit and he change his youtube header kek

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-3 PewDiePie - YouTube - YouTube.png (1663x430, 1.29M)

As long as he didn't read the bible, mein kampf and whatever is the best swedish nazi/fascist book and accept that jews are the problem or at least if he wants to talk about (((them)) in his videos reffering to (((them))) as le illuminati he will never be relevant on this board. Just an edgy kid with a gf that controls over him (unisex clothing line ...), let the japan shit, his tattoos and the hair colour aside.

Attached: 1522706306453.jpg (1532x1956, 928K)

Says he's going on vacation yesterday but doesn't say where. Youtube Headquarters gets shot up today. Coincidence?

He said that no one wanted to discuss the book with him cause they're sick about hearing about the holocaust. Everything else was just info about the book and some shit about meaning.