ECONOMIC CRISIS HAPPENNING

Check the long term (1 year) stock market trend. We're entering the debt crisis/tech bubble collapse.
It's fucking happening.

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 46K)

Go short then, bitch.

lol i'm too poor to care
hope you all lose everything

shoo shoo evil jew

K keep me posted

im short now thx

Attached: 1521386232115.gif (400x400, 437K)

This guy gets it

As someone who has a lot of denbts, I welcome every crisis with a high inflation

>tech bubble collapse
Pic related.

Attached: Q Predicted This.png (1091x207, 10K)

Can confirm, pic related. Wtf should I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-223814.jpg (1078x1439, 334K)

Get fit, get well-read, get active in nationalist movements.
Because when the crash comes, Sweden is going to need a vangard.

This. I'm a poorfag 45k in student loan debt so an economic crisis would actually be beneficial for me.

Q spoke of this.

same here

Attached: smile-optimism-gone.jpg (403x505, 19K)

Full house digits means we're in shit, but I sort of guessed this would happen after Cambridge Analytica broke.

It really sucks shit when you figure out that the "future of advertising" as you conceived of it, and which was to save us from the great depression we should have had starting in 2008, is in fact deeply immoral and potentially grossly illegal, and nobody wants to use your services anymore.

(((They))) know it has been coming for a while now. Why do you think there is such a big push to take guns?

bitcoin is going up, so no economic crises

forgot pic

Attached: 1522159036597.jpg (2048x1515, 229K)

Hell yeah bros is there anyway us poorfags can accelerate the collapse? A way to spead news and encourage panic? I want to see it burn as a sacrifice to kek, he can use the soles of the investors who anhero after

why do you believe in a god who requires his followers to an hero

these digits are even worse than a full house. it's a full house 1's over 0's with a 666 kicker. we are fucked. right on.

Gotta fight fire with fire. Better their souls fuel kek than Moloch