What is the real reason so many white western men like asian women?

I don't belive in the standard argument that it's about their culture and how they were raised.
Specifically asian women are adored by white males, and not some other non-white women who are also "more traditional".

I have my own theory about this:
>asians are also a cold weather race
>they also look a lot like Europeans (put on some shades and they'll trick people often enough)
>so the main reason they are so adored is because they are similar enough, yet exotic, it's a perfect balance

What do you guys think?

Attached: 11fe72a8778f9936bf872714e0d32a6d.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

Damn you, why didn't you post some cute jap schoolgirls

I like the ugly ones too.

I think you're a shill, no white men* like non whites. gas yourself

They are simply not insane thats all

I'm 5'9 and unfortunately live in soCal, most white women are as tall or taller than me.

Much prefer white women, just sayin.

Attached: 1522703392747.gif (500x334, 982K)

It's a fucking mystery what's driving men away from Anglo women.

Attached: the_absolute_state_of_western_women.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I think you're a faggot and shot kys for shitting down this board with garbage.

cus they're cute

Attached: j3.png (896x669, 703K)

I like them because they're skinny. Slender. Petite. I've watched white women, especially the younger generations, let themselves go. All these blue haired college girls are 20-30 lbs overweight. It's gross.

It's actually the other way around, a lot of Asian women are just really attracted to white men for whatever reason. Polite sage because anyone with half a brain knows this.

white women are way easier to get because asian men are fucking low-t of the low-t

Betas think they're submissive and that their low income impresses the Asians.

This. White women became fucking whales and have terrible personalities.

They are more conservative
Peaceful
Cute and goos looking
Positive people

Only betas go for Asians. Jow Forums just happens to be 90% beta.

I find asian women's mentality repulsive and their looks aren't much better

Only small dicked wh*teboys go for Asians

>White womyn
Low IQ niggerfucking feminist retards
>Asian women
High IQ redpilled feminine queens

Attached: 1459035659467.jpg (960x960, 117K)

I'm a slightly above average looking fit young guy. I cannot for the life of me get an attractive white girlfriend. They act way too stuck up and aggressive when I try to talk to them. But when I talk to asian girls they laugh at my jokes and are cheery and I feel more like a "man" when I'm around them. The dynamics just work, and as a result I've only ever been with asian girls. Its not my fault, white girls are my first choice but any white girl in the US thats a 6/10+ acts like a massive bitch to me idk why.

There are ugly Asian women but the cute ones are really fucking cute. And they act like women. They're feminine and dainty and aren't saturated with masculine qualities like western women.

because they have the best feet

Attached: 1521961267489.jpg (683x683, 75K)

I will fuck her

i like how they're ayyylmaos, it makes them cuter than western shebeasts
but i don't actually like them, they have their own failings that i'm better off
i don't like anyone really, everyone is either a retard, a fag, a nigger, a fuckong kike, or any combination of them all, fuck it and fuck you