SHUT IT DOWN!?

Is he right?

Attached: E6B8D832-C88C-4805-B4AC-6FA173DAA667.jpg (1202x1627, 266K)

that's just his interpretation

Defending borders from invaders isn't domestic law enforcement.

Oh no, US troops can't guard or defend the borders of their own country, that's insane!

Oh look, it's another random faggot nobody from twatter who thinks he knows shit about anything. Guess that means we need to spam Jow Forums with 5000000000 fucking threads about these nobody faggots as if anything they fucking say is news

>seems
You realy manipulate with such definitions in thats your murika?
Like "Probably i belive it seems we maybe could nuke Russia" will lead to actual nuclear war?
If it were my will, any fagget who uses "relative" definitions in jaw interpreting were burned at stake in public until only ashes remains.

All is lost

>you can't use the military to defend the country
Yeah probably not true

How is border patrol law enforcement? Police officers don't patrol the border.

Thinking about it, if that's what the law meant, the coast guard wouldn't be able to operate inside US Waters. But of course they do. And they're part of the armed forces.
That law relates to the military policing towns ala martial law.

Yeah and Salvation Army have been spotted near the border

>IMPEACHMENT

Attached: 4E9507F0-A097-4AA2-8571-614DCE59771D.jpg (570x561, 103K)

By military, I assume he means national guard. He is allowed to deploy the national guard wherever he needs to without asking congress, right?

>By military, I assume he means national guard. He is allowed to deploy the national guard wherever he needs to without asking congress, right?

Oh, Murrica can deploy unlimited amount of burgers anywhere in the world where the jews need them to be without even caring to ask the congress shit, but could not, under any circumstances, deploy at her borders to protect them.

He just needs to annex a mile into Mexico. As long as it's beyond the US border, he has more freedom to do whatever he wants.

Because of Bush and Obama, Trump has incredible war powers. Neocons and establishment Dems won't take them away either.

Once he gets Marines a few inches into Mexico... he can do a lot.

Until the wall gets built he can claim Mexican land as a buffer zone.

Democrat Senators may try to cockblock him. UN may hold emergency session.

Defending the borders is literally the one legitimate activity they have

He declared a state of emergency for human trafficking. He can bypass congress.

He should take the Mexican land and sell it back to Mexico for the cost of the wall and cost of deploying troops.

Illegals aren’t US civilians.
Shoot em up, boys.

OH SHIT, AND GUESS WHAT THIS CARAVAN IS?

> manning the battlements and fighting on the border has always been done by constables and other civilian volunteers

War Powers Act allows him to unilaterally declare and fight a war for 60 days without Congress, then he has 30 days to withdraw.

He will just use them on the Mexican side of the border.

Is it human trafficking?

It's holding against foreign invaders, so no. Law above applies to domestic (citizen) affairs.

its not a domestic issue, its international. its just up until now we have only tried to resolve this using domestic policies.

This

Here's your (You).

I came here to write this. He doesn't even need a mile.

"Marines! You are now at the border between the United States and Mexico. Take one step forward."

Problem, if it even is one, solved.

What the fuck is Mexico going to do about it?

I would absolutely a Mexico War Part Dos, though. Push our southern border a few miles further down. Or several. Or fucking wipe Mexico off the face of the planet. Not like they are doing anything good there, anyway.

Checked. And bring flamethrowers

>1878
>Army
>oh and the Air Force too
guess how I know this (((interpretation))) of the law is bullshit

No, Governors deploy the National Guard. Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas have deployed their NGs to defend and police the border before.

If i hear one more uneducated liberal mention Posse Comitatus I swear
It expressly DOES NOT forbid the president from doing this. I'm not retyping all the other shit I did in the other thread. If you think he can't do this, rope yourself.

checked for the plainly obvious

This. Foreign threats are NOT domestic

Were the LA riots & Hurricane Katrina combat situation?

It's not what the law means. It means the regular military cannot take action against US citizens. The horde are not citizens, so they are not protected by the law.

As if the US military needs 60 days to turn the border into no mans land

Attached: 5E80D559-F713-4649-8288-DE3678E41662.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

National security is the purview of the Executive.

If the Executive says man the border with the USMC, and if the Executive says build the wall to the Army Corps of Engineers, by God, those things will be done.

>domestic
>foreign invaders

Attached: OP_moonstar.jpg (1280x720, 16K)

That's done legally by governers through the National Guard.

Why is it that any time Trump wants to do something these leftists dig up some ancient law that is completely irrelevant and shitpost it to death?

that's a retarded interpretation. Defense of a national boarder is a matter of national security

Realistically, we could topple the Mexican government in 60 days. Bush Sr. basically did that with Panama under the WPA. Only took a week, IIRC.

>desperate to avoid Mexican immigrants
>accepts entire population into country
Niggers, ladies and gentlemen.

checked.

foreign threats aren't domestic

It’s not domestic if it’s protecting from foreigners. Liberals are so backasswards that even their definitions are fucked up.

>implying the spics won't deported south/gassed

Attached: trump troll face.jpg (1280x785, 53K)

law and order crowd doesn't give a shit about laws

Fucking retard, immigration is foreign policy, which Posse doesn’t have any authority over

No.

This law would be for something like issuing traffic tickets or solving murders.

The single purpose of the armed forces is to stop unwanted people from coming into the USA.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

It's an old law, true. It was written to exclude the Federal government from continuing to stomp on the South.

And for the OP, yes the act applies although the Military can do certain things (like ID illegals and vector border patrol to them). Obango did this.

That rule doesn't apply to navy or marines

No because domestic law enforcement is enforcing law on your own citizens. This means the Act was to forbid a president from enacting martial law without approval of Congress. Obama and Bush both used the National Guard to secure the border. President Eisenhower deployed troops to Arkansas to suppress violence during the desegregation crisis because the Arkansas governor refused to quell the violence as was allowed by the Enforcement Acts. The Posse Comitatus Act also only applies to the Army and the Air Force and only by internal limited regulations does the Navy and Marines follow it. The Coast Guard, the National Guard and the Air National Guard are not restricted by the act in any way.

The law was to prevent something like the Civil War from happening again without Congressional approval. It was not meant to prevent the US from defending it's own border from national security risks nor was it meant to mean the military could not be used in any form inside the borders of the US. The military can he used inside US borders during a major public emergency such as a medical epidemic for instance. There are precedents that do give some support to what Trump is doing now. Obama signed a law that allowed military intervention inside the US in relation to include anyone related to al-Qaeda or the Taliban. Since many from those groups actually entered the US from the Mexican border as well as ISIS operatives and many have been apprehended by the US CBP in recent years Trump could effectively use that as a basis for it as well.

DECLARE WAR ON MEXICO
STOP THE INVASION!

Protection of our borders against illegal entry is immigration and foreign policy. The only reason the military would be deployed is the fact that it’s a mass of 1,500 coming all at once, easily overwhelming border protection officials. Leftists have this convuluded idea that this is a responsibility exclusively for border patrol, when border patrol is just a fast-response enforcement unit assigned to work the border. Military deployment to prevent officials from being overrun and to act as oversight isn’t unreasonable in the slightest, retards sensationalize it to the military being sent to mow them down

We invaded Iraq and captured sadam in like a month. We should have left right after.

Is border control strictly domestic though? It's pretty much an international issue

Also I thought it was presidential authorization that was needed

digits of truth

>My country will finally be nuked because the goverment didnt stop a caravan of 1500 Hondurans, Guatemalans, and other south/central sudacas from attempting to cross the US border
SAD

Organized invaders crossing your border is not a domestic issue. Defending your borders from invaders is the PRIMARY PURPOSE of an army.

We invaded Baghdad in March 03 & didn't get him until December of that year.

No, dealing with foreign invasion is certainly under the purview of the military.

It’ll give y’all a fresh start

it's gonna be funny to see the us barking orders at south/ central america after they put up the wall to keep them out.

imagine if yellowstone went off.

Tell me again which domestic laws trump is trying to enforce; and which citizens, specifically, upon whom he is trying to enforce them

>border patrol is domestic law enforcement
Uh, no?

He can't. They're running out of talking points and time as the OIG report gets closer and closer

He's protecting the country against an invading force. Back to school bitch. Presidents lawyers are going to school you fucking faggots.

domestic law enforcement doesn't deal with foreign threats, this shit is retarded

Hey why don't you take them in? Oh right....

Attached: atherfather.gif (409x236, 810K)

USMC
>under direct command of the president of the USA
>oath literally goes as follow:
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
>need approval from congress

I don't think so.

So what’s the problem?

>commander in chief needs permission to use the military against foreign threats
Did they not pay attention in mandatory daycare?

The Department of Defense could change their procedures to allow the Department of the Navy, which includes Marines, to exercise domestic law enforcement in two seconds. This guy might know law, but he sure as shit doesn't know the military.

>defending your borders is against the law
someone get me a quick rundown on how jewish this man is

Nope its US law.
Suck a fat cock.

hogg relax

EXPOSED

Double checked. Kek agrees.

Actually....go ahead and read the '01 AUMF. It's still in effect.
Your president doesn't need permission for anything anymore, he just needs to frame an action as fighting terrorism, and he can use the full might of the US military to do literally anything.
Luckily Trump's pretty stupid and probably doesn't know this.

Normally you would be absolutely right, but normal ended when perpetual war was approved by the US congress under GWB's admin.
This swisstard you are responding to is right this time, but only incidentally, what he actually said only displays his lack of ignorance. You are right to mock him but also wrong. You shouldn't be wrong. Your founders were very fucking clear in NOT ever wanting a situation like you have today, but it happened and it's in effect, for now.

>Trump's pretty stupid
He's anything but stupid you retarded leaf

Bush overrode posse comitatus during katrina. It's a moot point.

This is a weird situation. Trump should make a big show of trying to get Mexico to deal with what is essentially a Mexican issue, then use the results, whether massacre or Mexican Auschwitz, to highlight the failings of Mexican leadership. The real issue is UN asspain.

So he's trying to get them into a Catch-22? Damned if they do, damned if they don't?

And 9/11 right?

Simple. Make the entire US border “a military base”.

>Enforce a law
Wouldn't they still be allowed to just mow em down if Trump gave them orders to do so? It's not like they're mexican people, they're coming from even more south.

Defending against invasion isn't law enforcement.

Potentially. Also, I imagine Cartels could be negotiated with to ensure our southern border is secure. Too bad I'm not one of Trump's advisors or whatever.

Doesn't apply to the marines and national guard. Also what are they going to do, impeach him?

>We Congressional Republicans are going to join in a bipartisan act to impeach President Trump over unconstitutionally sending troops to the border to prevent illegal immigration. We are a nation of laws, and no one is above the law.
Enjoy never getting re-elected because you want to pretend to take a Principled Stand so as to keep the indios flowing in kek

>declare war on Mexico
>Mexicans now combatants
>deport enemy combatants
>declare war over
>never fire a shot
>use war powers to purge "treasonous" opposition
This is what I would do if I was President desu

Nah he's just a retarded liberal trying to stir up outrage over something no amount of whining is going to stop if Trump is serious about it.

Stop, my dick can only get so hard

>UN asspain
What are they going to do kek

based red-button nip monkey

>Defending a border from invaders is not combat.

That is the definition of all conflict since the beginning of civilization.

Hey speaking of military intervention.
Does anyone know anything about the PMC shit during Katrina? Heard bush was unable to help during Katrina because the governor stopped him, but now I hear the governor used a pmc to enact martial law.

Can't find anything on it. Just interested if bullshit or something people can clarify. Kind of a big deal if true

Attached: think.png (256x196, 7K)

your military is only supposed to defend israel's borders, goy

maybe something, probably nothing. Still a thing to consider.