CANADA YES! Trudeau to start importing Rohingya Muslim Rapefugees

>Bob Rae says Canada should take leadership role in Rohingya crisis

>Special envoy to Myanmar recommends ramped-up humanitarian efforts at a cost of about $150M a year

>Canada should take a leadership role in responding to the Rohingya crisis by ramping up humanitarian aid and development efforts and showing a willingness to welcome refugees from the region, Bob Rae, Canada's special envoy to Myanmar, says in his final report.

>Showing a willingness to welcome refugees from the region

>"This report brings much needed awareness to the grave humanitarian crisis and gross violations of human rights faced by hundreds of thousands of people, including Rohingya communities, other religious and ethnic minorities, and women and girls," he said.

>Trudeau said Canada will continue to work closely with the international community and the United Nations on a path forward.

>"We share a global responsibility to respond to this crisis and meet the needs of those displaced and most vulnerable," he said.

>JUST
>USTJ
>STJU
>TJUS
>JUST
another day of mass importation of 60IQ illiterate shitskins for Canada LOL

Attached: rohingya canada.png (1380x1112, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/rohingya-report-rae-1.4602720
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-could-gain-from-daca-move-1.4276201
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-to-resettle-many-of-israels-african-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=7QfPjJhAsdw
youtube.com/watch?v=4gla6FZVEFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. they thought the tweet was fake

BTFOD

Attached: trudeau is insane.png (1190x762, 246K)

Bob Rae should never be listened to, fuck.

This is meaningless without a tear filled apology.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/rohingya-report-rae-1.4602720

JUST a friendly reminder that Canada was 53% White in 2016, will be 49% White in 2019 and 2% White by 2050

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

fuck you BIGOTS

>Hasim, who came to Canada in 2007, said about 350 Rohingya are now living in Ontario, Quebec and B.C. Rae did not specify how many refugees should be resettled in Canada, but Hasim said he hopes it is a substantial number.

Are you ready for your 800,000 Rohingya 60IQ Muslim savages?

Attached: canadian rohingya.jpg (1180x938, 370K)

Just wow. If Merkel tweeted that, Berlin would be burning.

Attached: 1522285701361.jpg (739x739, 87K)

t.

Attached: trudeau TPS tweet.png (996x618, 136K)

Don't forget now that DACA is dead, every single DACA, 800,000, will be welcomed into Canada

In fact, the Canadian government is encouraging DACA spics to immigrate

>cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-could-gain-from-daca-move-1.4276201

Attached: trudeau refuses to apologize.png (1138x1186, 1.37M)

Attached: Average Canadian by 2050.jpg (88x100, 18K)

I don't think I hate anyone on the planet as much as I hate that cunt.

A Gay Trans Muslim-convert half Sikh half Cambodian would be more accurate

Attached: avgerage leaf.jpg (634x423, 67K)

leadership role by helping wipe them off the face of the earth, i support my Buddhist brothers, Jesus fucking Christ fuck that.

Attached: le-53-approved.jpg (1920x1440, 664K)

just fuck my shit up mate, i left canada for 4 months, when i go back there in 2 weeks it'll have turned into lil' africa

I'm taking steps to move out of Canada semi-permanently. It's the only thing I look forward to.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (634x447, 22K)

Attached: 1503022623764.jpg (619x1238, 83K)

You forgot also muslim immigrants.

kek

This is why I LOVE my country!

LEL

Trudeau has to be, literally, the biggest cuck. We can not accept the world, especially mudslime and niggers. Where is Trudeau's tweet to invite the South African white farmers?

Rohingya are terrorists. Burma let them in because they'd been kicked out of wherever they were before and like typical Muslims they started fucking everything up and pissing everyone off and even the Buddhists had had enough and started pushing back.

These shitholers will spill into America time for Trump to tell the cucknadians to cut this shit out.
Hell im down for two walls at this point.

Meanwhile Christians are being crucified by ISIS and Trudeau fails to recognize it as genocide

Christians being crucified is normal though

Come to Murrica bro.

Have a pint of ice-cold beer and a 16 oz steak on me.

Attached: 1495129536526.jpg (478x357, 72K)

Wait
No
Okay
What about...

FOUR walls?

>Where is Trudeau's tweet to invite the South African white farmers?

You are an absolute retard who seems to take things posted here for fact without checking them for even a minute.

Comparing the situation of the Rohingya to White Farmers in SA is absolutely ridiculous.

"He wants to help people being persecuted lol what a loser"
Racist internet loser right there, folks

Get over it, these people will most likely become more successful in the west than any of you pathetic virgins

Canada geese are vicious though.

Crucifying Christians is peaceful. If we say it's wrong think of all the peaceful Muslims who will be targeted by hate groups :'(

Won't anyone think of the feelings of peaceful muslims

see that pajeet carying all that shit?
he's worth my time, he looks like a hard worker.
the rest?
fuck em.

You really think a goose could beat an eagle in a battlematch, breh?

There are so many Muslim countries in the area, why don't they take them?

Dammit man, I want to immigrate to Canada next year, but they are fucking it up...

>Bob Rae
fagot who ruined ontario

Yes the people who's pastime includes moving into Buddhist areas and raping their women are just begging to become doctors and engineers. It's those violent Buddhists fault, clearly, that they are not currently elevating the Myanmar society to new and amazing technological heights.

Everyone knows Buddhists are violent and oppressive people's who prevent others from achieving their potential.

Disgraceful, espetially since the Rohingya were the ones shitting on the rest of the people in the country back when they were British lapdogs. Of course its 50-80 IQ shitskisn that will be taken in

>#DiversityIsOurStrength
this faggot just won't stop

Attached: trudeaus-son.png (964x1040, 426K)

Uh, no. But a smart eagle would avoid geese at all costs because it's not worth it.
By the way, our chad Golden Eagle could kick your virgin bald eagle's ass any time of the day.

Attached: imp-aguila-600x390.jpg (600x390, 39K)

literal Buddhist monks won't take these people in, yet we are? (with no consultation from the people of course)
Canadian dictator government thinks Canada is the world's dumping ground

A better question is are they ready for -40 winters

This. I thought people stopped listening to that disaster of a politician a decade ago

Fuck this ... this cuck bastard is turning our country into the worlds dumping ground

there's data on what you're speculating about, and you couldn't be more wrong, 99.99% chance they are a net drain on our system

Our wedgies might give you a good fight

Attached: Aquila_audax_-_Captain's_Flat.jpg (2500x1666, 1.99M)

dude canada is dumb as fuck

wedgies vs. emus. Who would win?

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Talk about underwhelming aesthetics. Little wonder no one even knows you have a national bird, Ruprecht.

Attached: bald_eagle.jpg (780x470, 30K)

Fuck, coming from a nice tropical climate to barren fucking materialist Canada.

I hate this place.

i fucking hate my prime minister and i hope that the jihadis he's letting in fucking rape his wife and behead him.

>more black than white
Literally le 44% bird

Lol

what kind of logic concludes diversity is a strength?

The emu's main defence is kicking which wouldn't really work too good against something that can fly. So if the eagle's sharp talons and beak get a good shot at the neck I think all bets are off.

LOL

Me to user...where are you thinking?

You're an idiot.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Have you been to Myanmar?

Funny coming from le 60%.
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

There are over two hundred million whites in this country. You literally have to factor the entire population of Western Europe just as a baseline for comparison.

And Merkel is the head of your center-right party, Trump the head of ours. Which country appears to have a brighter future and better long-term prospects just given the difference in the political dynamic?

Attached: 1517412212258.png (535x490, 19K)

You're a Canadian.

I don't think helping Rohingyian muslims is bad. They're real refugees

>two hundred million whites
>counting beaners and spics as white
Come on, man.

i'm Aung San Suu Kyi's bastard love child, and even she, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, won't take in these Rohingya insurgents

I'm just about ready to killer the fucker, holy shit I hate how evil the world has become.

>theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-to-resettle-many-of-israels-african-refugees/

>Canada’s offer to resettle asylum seekers from Israel still on table despite freeze on UN deal

>Canada will resettle nearly 2,000 asylum seekers from Israel despite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s decision to freeze an agreement with the UN refugee agency to relocate thousands of Africans to Western countries.

> Hours after he announced a plan on Monday to resettle about half of the approximately 39,000 African asylum seekers to countries including Canada, the Israeli leader put the deal on hold because of a political backlash.

> But Canadian and Israeli officials told The Globe and Mail that the Prime Minister’s decision will not affect the resettlement of asylum seekers in Israel who have requested to immigrate to Canada.

YOU CAN'T KEEP THOSE PRECIOUS MIGRANTS AWAY FROM US FOREVER BIBI

Attached: anotherdaybeingaleaf2.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

But what about the fuckin' mole people!?

WE NEED TO HARDWOOD THE UNITED STATES

>he doesn't realize canada already is the worlds dumping ground
wew

Attached: 1496285577943.gif (413x334, 41K)

You're right, which is better than an Australian

>Oh hi i see you're bleeding there
>don't lose hope though, [insert thing completely unrelated to problem]
God fucking dammit i wish treudumb would die already so a more competent leader could take his place.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-4 Compare Australia To Canada.png (536x756, 88K)

>said le goblino
we know you're country is brownder than a ceptic tank, but canada is piss-coloured, thx.

senpai if you have ever been to toronto that image name should be average_canadian.jpg

Attached: 1521259681293.gif (499x385, 321K)

This is Canada, we import illiterate muds into warm apartments with welfare waiting.

Canada actually denied asylum for a South African family a year or two ago.

>the conservative solution to debt
make more money

>the liberal parties solution
import more wage-dependent immigrant, give them special privileges, pay them shit tons of welfare, and bring our country further in debt

>mfw Trudeau depleted our gold reserves in just 2 years.

They plan to overload Canada with shitskins, and then use them to flood the US, after Trump. Montana will be first. Canada to become South Africa.

Attached: 1522485423827.png (896x537, 382K)

yep for "racist propaganda" on their application

From 22 or so mins in.
Fuck the front of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QfPjJhAsdw
This is one of the based Leafs with a brain.__Very tasty research__ on Trudeau.Links in the description tasty crumbs.They need to be dug out.
Spread the shitstorm.
20:12 - #HUGE HUGE HUGE #NEWS HERE - #QAnon mentions #Barrack #Obama is travelling the globe…hmmmmm #Barry #Soetero / #NXIVM #Sex #Cult #Keith #Ranière #Arrested!! Tied to CDN power family #Seagram heirs #Bronfman. Connections to #DaliLama #Trudeau #Illuminati Connections… #Richard #Branson #John #Podesta #Canada2020 (Equivalent to USA #SES ? ) #Buddhism

29:16 - #Canada #BOMBSHELLS - #Bronfman #Trudeau #Connections - #Bronfman is part of the 13 #Illuminati #Bloodlines !! Coincidence or Related? You be the judge!! #Trudeau #Foundation #Pedogate ?

37:00 - #AbelDanger #MistressOfTheRevels Reminder #Jane #Fonda , #Adrienne #Clarkson , #Rona #Ambrose , #Chrétien , #Trudeau , #May and the list goes on and on… #BlackWidows hidden in plain sight!! #Angelina Jolie #Michelle #Obama #DesMarais #LindaPicton #PictonFarm #Hillary #Clinton #KristineMarcy #SOS Children’s Villages #OprahWinfrey #Oprah #Field #McConnell #Baby #Factories ??? HOLY SHIT

Attached: Leaf.jpg (496x521, 273K)

The chinks are our only hope, majority of our conservative voters come from them.

Attached: JapansHero.jpg (456x351, 30K)

Great. Now we'll need to build a fuckin NORTHERN WALL too.

If you just keep saying it maybe that will finally make it true?

don't fall for it user, cons (Harper) were the ones who escalated the mass migration. two sides of the same coin.

Why do you think cons talk about inconsequential bullshit like "vetting" and "values" etc. while never actually addressing the elephant in the room (stopping mass migration)

sure, anyone is probably better than cuckdeau, but don't expect a change in policy, only in rhetoric

absolutely true, Harper prided himself on increasing mass migration while making little noise.

true that they are cpc voters, but they are the pro immigrant wing of the cpc that wants immigrants, just not niggers and muslims

Is this what this cunt is usually like in parliament? I just want to punch his stupid fucking face in

youtube.com/watch?v=4gla6FZVEFE

You are going to need two walls America

Attached: JT fuck up.png (1873x289, 78K)

>We uh
>the member uh
>and uh
>the uh former government

Attached: 7865658.jpg (594x553, 30K)

We should meme Trudeau into accepting the caravan horde from Mexico.

Even though it is very large, it is a much easier border to protect. Until that is you get to Detroit.

Wrong my racist nazi friend, muslims are always the victim. Don't hate them just because they are BROWN.

We're actually 250 million when you factor Hispanics who self-identify as white, 200 million when you parse out non-Hispanic whites. So again, we're talking the populations of Germany, France, Italy, and the UK put together.

Is Canada the new designated 3rd worlder dumping ground?

TRUDEAU PLS TAKE OUR GYPSIES

PLS

How many times have you met with the Ethics Commissioner?
>I uh I am uh happy to answer any questions uh that the uh Ethics Commissioner may have and that's the kind of thing that's important to uh Canadians
Answer the question. How many times have you met with the Ethics Commissioner?
>I uh I am uh happy to answer any questions uh that the uh Ethics Commissioner may have and that's the kind of thing that's important to uh Canadians
HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES

I don't hate them 'cause they're brown; I hate them 'cause they're Muslims.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

Attached: save3.png (485x425, 162K)

watching a full hour of QP is like taking drugs but without any of the pleasant side effects