Paid commissions

Does anyone take paid commissions. I am looking for someone I can use on regular basis that does high quality fakes and gif fakes.

Attached: 88AC6F3D-A813-4AA6-8AC6-01909418A1DF.gif (500x706, 1.67M)

Fakersrealm dot com, there are some real good fakers.

Awesome thanks for the info

There’s also some truly awful ones on there. Check out amateur fake forums on the realm and look for posters with excellent quality fakes posted.

It usually comes down to if a faker like your girls or not. The 5-10% that do it for money are usually bad at it as well...

Thanks for the advice. I’m waiting for admin approval now.

Even cumonprintedpics.com got some decent fakers from time to time.

Cool I’ll try that one too

I've considered offering paid commissions but it seems like adding money would just give the requester free license to request every picture regardless of quality, and it would be hard to meet their demand.
What were you thinking of offering in exchange for fakes?

Just payment via pay pal.

I have had the isssue in the past where people have said they can do a fake with the pics I’ve sent them and they come out terrible. When I would much rather had them tell me the picture quality was too poor.

Care t post some pics here? So shoppers can inspect the "goods" :P

COPP is good in that it’s super busy, shitloads of active topics...you just gotta be lucky that you’re gets attention.

I have posted a few times on there, and either never got a single reply or it took 5 days for a single reply. And it was a lousy fake.

I feel like on /r at least, there’s more shoppers active and willing to give your fake a shot. Even if it’s bad, chances are good a “pro” will come along and do one for you also.

Also, I think there would be less chances of your pictures being “found” on COPP - given how much activity there is and how “buried” your topic can get

So paying for individual fakes?
I did this one and I'm pretty well-versed in headswaps.
I've done cumshops here for the last week or so and everyone seems to appreciate them

Attached: tempa.jpg (800x976, 158K)

That is indeed an excellent shop!

Yeah the biggest problem on copp is the same 5-10 fuckers spamming same shit over and over and over................ Easiest is to send pm to some shoppers and cross your fingers.

By the way, do you have an email I can send some chicks to for you to fake? I’m admittedly not looking to pay but I also don’t want to keep plastering chicks all over /r.

Wow that’s pretty good work. Did you want to take some commissions?

This.

Okay [email protected] if you want to request/offer payment with a request

Attached: 6572FAEA-D12C-4F07-9BD4-48D7C31488D9.jpg (1075x718, 214K)

Nice one! You're good

That one's great!

Awesome I’ll send you a email.

Thanks

Just went onto COPP and I'm reminded why I don't bother to post on there - the topics that are "popular" with at least 80 replies, have been around for THREE YEARS. That's a lot of waiting for potentially mostly shitty shops.

OP? Go to fakersrealm dot com and search in fakers for hire.. Jonesdave927 he's pretty good he made this one for me

Attached: 1552157079956_003.jpg (1080x1190, 549K)

Orig pic

Attached: 999263318.jpg (1080x1190, 140K)

I'm not OP, but - does he require payment?

What kind of photos do you want to get faked? any high quality?

Yup, it depends of the kinda Shop you need, and how hard it is to do. Mine were about 5dls. He sends you a preview with bfr the charge.

I actually replied to your PM on FakersRealm - the co-worker one

ahha I did a nude of this one!

Attached: 1551762399438 f.jpg (1440x1756, 829K)

Yes i got it, check your email

Thanks I’ll check a bit later!