This life can become yours too, if you get off facebook, if you stop having twitter arguments...

This life can become yours too, if you get off facebook, if you stop having twitter arguments, if you stop going to torch rallies and college debates
>youtube.com/watch?v=lRuAs9h4nlo

Stop fighting muh metaphysical battle for mother Evropa and just take the /tribalpill/.

Stop trying to save muh race, it doesn't want to be saved, it hates you.
Start saving your tribe.

Attached: 1511830783851.jpg (1258x698, 279K)

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I agree with your first few statements (social media) but the tribe is the people and the race. I agree that saving the tribe begins with becoming a better person first and then uplifting your wife/kids

it's so perfect

Attached: 1470079230144.png (668x795, 36K)

Run away from the battle , you coward .

literally gypsies

No.

Attached: 1501199121772.jpg (1280x992, 3.21M)

I would say this.

Form a local tribe and have lots of white children and prepare for war. And, start a larger network between tribes and work and train together.

>The ideal autistic family

tfw no fat autistic wife

Remember that you can't have children, the battle is just around the corner. Start training and get ready. Any day now, having children will literally make you unable to give your all for the upcoming strife.

The race war is soon upon us.

Fucking this.
>you guys should all fight the race war so that I don't have to take any kind of responsibility for my own people, haha
That would be nice wouldn't it? But we got here because we stopped standing up for our own at home, in our communities, in our nations, while they and their (((masters))) practice naked tribalism. We all have to work to build up and protect our "tribes" and let go of the illusion of unity. Otherwise this world will burn while we try to find a nonexistent consensus between very different peoples! Or has living around outsiders made you all forget the thousands of years we spent killing each other?

I'm honestly jealous of Varg.
>made a comfy fortune through music
>found his wife because of music
>beautiful and intelligent young autistic wife that likes the trad life
>tons of very cute kids
>comfy life in rural France on your homestead
Could it get any better?

Where is my tribe.

Attached: 1434023359218.png (695x820, 85K)

>Where is my tribe.
The tribal roots have all been severed, they're long withered. You're gonna have to create your own.

Attached: 1521442216253.png (639x619, 484K)

I have a wife and two kids, we must still fight swedecuck.

I don't think two people are enough. Smart tribal people need to get together to counter inbreeding.

Attached: Kullervo.jpg (1200x2221, 536K)

North Asia and China man. Go back to your roots nigga

her channel could explode is she keeps pursuing the "white nationalist family vlog" niche market

No.

Attached: fingol bear.png (577x452, 51K)

But I just want to chill out watching FF14 livestreams and eating decent food. I like the idea that members of my Race are locking down the rural areas, but I will be holding down sub-Urban desu.

Attached: sfboot10.jpg (454x383, 24K)

yes yes goyim go back to your roots, live on farm and permaculture shit then wait and watch as chinks and others btfo you just like europeans btfo amerindians

Don't think you have to start worrying about inbreeding right now, that is at least 18 years away lel.

Anyway I think your kids will be able to find decent partners in rural Finland even if those kids are not raised in the exact same fashion.

As opposed to living in cities and slowly subcoming to immigration and interracial reproduction? I dont see the country people running around with mixed kids. I dont see the country people having either 0-2 children, they have more.

Attached: 1512371676386.jpg (1280x710, 246K)

>This life can become yours too, if you
STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF

Attached: 1522771117951.jpg (418x758, 76K)

>live on farm and permaculture shit then wait and watch as others btfo you
He knows what he's talking about.

lel don't worry Wojak, I think there are enough people in the cities even if you take the /tribalpill/

Please stop being gay, OP.

Attached: 1514676174059.jpg (153x205, 13K)

If you live with permaculture and become self-sufficient, then you dont pay any fucking taxes. And you dont have to work for money to feed yourself, you work directly for food. You dont pay any fucking tax.

If nobody paid tax here in the west then our fucking system would collapse.. Which means no fucking immigrants would come here, because they would not have any fucking welfare or system to rely on. The only reason to come here at that point is for the weather, and i doubt a bunch of africans and sandpeople like the cold winters here in europ.

Paying taxes and living the wagecuck livestyle, rather than working directly for yourself and your family is the same as betraying your ancestors and family.

My long term goal is to save up enough money to move to a cheap eastern european country were i can grow my own food.

Attached: 1506549832668.jpg (1604x3046, 1.68M)

But you can get btfo, lad. You are giving up major technological advancements that chinks and kikes will use against you.

>As opposed to living in cities and slowly subcoming to immigration and interracial reproduction?
it has nothing to do with cities
>I dont see the country people running around with mixed kids.
when you are in city and you see someone with niglet how do you know that he is cityfag or immigrant from some village?
>I dont see the country people having either 0-2 children, they have more.
not always

Absolutely this.
>My long term goal is to save up enough money to move to a cheap eastern european country were i can grow my own food.
This is what i'm doing currently. But probably won't move to Eastern Europe.

Beware, a lot of Eastern European countries just like Sweden/Germany do not allow homeschooling.
>But you can get btfo, lad
Ohh okay nvm then

>muh China!
Meanwhile our own elites are conspiring to replace us with brown people. And YOU are funding it! How stupid it is to worry about the Chinese.

yes its just lifestyle for some people not some recipe for new civilisation or muh white ethnostate

Yeah but if the white race is what you care about, remember the Amish have done more for the white race than any Identitarian movement or the alt-right combined.

thanks joe rogan.

yeah, lets live on farm everyone, our gov will not find us there, no more taxes

Varg is alright, don't really care about his cocksocket's videos tho

> tfw no qt wife on homestead with 5 blonde children
pol fears Vargs powerlevel and rightfully so.

Attached: 1520274513378.jpg (466x411, 57K)

>If you live with permaculture and become self-sufficient, then you dont pay any fucking taxes.
oh really? so you dont pay property tax for your garden and backyard with chickens?

Come home Irish lad, spring is calling you.

Next spring you could be out sowing seeds with your beautiful and very pregnant wife instead of sitting as you are right now, soaking in your own piss and shit in the 22sqm apartment which every month drains your bank account but gets you no closer to "the good life" while waiting for potato HIV to turn into potato AIDS.

Reach out and grab it, Irish lad.

>Mfw used to be massive homo with 3 boyfriends and multiple sexual partners

>Meet qt Romanian girl who I took to the gym with me as a gay gal

>End up kissing while watching a movie

>MFW live life as a degenerate skinhead with no ambition, but god still blesses me with 4 white children

Attached: 1385404613069.jpg (331x485, 106K)

>going on a field trip with five kids
sounds miserable

I wonder what his kids will be like when they grow up.

I believe that his oldest daughter is a radical leftist.

I wonder how this batch will turn out.

they seem normal idk
In a way I think it's best that they have six instead of one or two because growing up like that as an only child probably feels isolating

the power of a Romanian shouldn't be under estimated. don't sleep

Iv'e seen this spammed on Jow Forums many times. Good stuff. Keep spamming it bruh. Maybe rearrange it once in a while so people don't get sick of it and ignore it.

Attached: so-proud-of-you-now-lets-do-this.jpg (500x357, 120K)

this :c

I think it's 6, about to be 7.

I see you took the /biocuck/ pill

Attached: IMG_1747.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

Won't happen within your lifetime, don't kid yourself.

They're in for a culture shock for sure when they hit puberty and varg dies.

This looks kind of okay. Any female takers to accept some sperm and start an insta-family?

Attached: z1i3bmp6t8qz.jpg (960x401, 50K)

/thread

Attached: this_kills_the_anarcho_primitivists.jpg (756x379, 27K)

When will Varg sacrifice his less blond son to Odin?

Question for poltard intellectuals
Do pure blondes have a dark area on their hair?
I suspect foul play and hair tint

>Do pure blondes have a dark area on their hair?
Yes some do. You can look at pretty much all his kids except the one with a hat that they all have varying shades.

Example the one standing closest next to her, his ends are blonder than his roots.

What about the mother?

Robot waifus are already in development and first gens are going to be sold within the next couple of years. Artificial wombs are also being worked on but I can't say when they will be available
Incorrect

Attached: IMG_1426.png (1400x650, 221K)

Yes it applies to mothers too
You'll be 60 and childless and still be waiting for muh AI robot waifus. Screencap this.

I mean, look at her. It looks darker in the roots, way too darker.

she dyes her hair

Attached: vv63574578.png (489x519, 399K)

they don't understand tribalism they just go
>I'm whyte
wtf does that even mean?

True blondes dont have dark roots, right?
Mexico is full of dark spotted (((blondes))) and always makes me think

You would prefer to petition your local collective for permission to apply for an exploratory license to research a validation permit, instead?

If I get to my 30's and they're not a thing I'll just use a foreign surrogate with white eggs

Its sad in 15 years when the culture shock of modern France hits Vargs daughters and they all get blacked

Attached: Future_of_europe.jpg (480x360, 34K)

what the hell is the point of having children if they are raised in paganism

>children
>wageslave
>cuck of the wife
No thanks lol keep your shit life

How come Varg dislikes the Alt-Right?

Because instead of creating a large family and living the good life, they spend their entire lives LARPING as some sort of defender of western civilization.

>future of europe
>present USA

That seems pretty understandable.

I've noticed most Alt-Right figures don't even have families

Attached: Richard Green Gallery 147 New Bond Street London, United Kingdom Built 2011.jpg (1200x710, 212K)

true

Mom bleaches and the oldest is brown now