Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: 29695305_10160273608265002_5978553117474801847_n.jpg (952x960, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
childmind.org/article/antidepressants-and-teen-suicides/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just shoot each other instead.

Well, OP?

Attached: C4LeIGTW8AEfEUU.jpg-large.jpg (599x426, 60K)

>bullying has been around at least as long as school has
>school shootings have only existed the past few decades

Really activated the almonds

Who said it was justification, there is no justification for killing innocents....if that is what happened

It's not a justification, just an explanation.

Revenge

>white lady shouting at black lady for trying to have equal rights
>buncha kids being shitlords to one male kid for years, while the status quo is that men have no right fight against women and are expected to suffer silently
yea fuck you

But it's a bad explanation.

Lots of people get bullied far worse than white boys, and this shooting thing has only been happening recently. Why didn't black kids shoot up schools in the 60's? Why don't trans kids shoot up schools now? It's only young angry men who in many cases did not even go to the school they shot up...

The same way falling off a cliff justifies being splattered on the jagged rocks below.

Cute deflection.

The left want to be annulled and be victimized, even when they are school bullies.

>torment kids
>kids now have easy access to guns
>get shot
>muh 6 million

They used bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

Attached: 223.png (1641x135, 26K)

Prescription drugs

childmind.org/article/antidepressants-and-teen-suicides/

It's not justified which is stupid and putting "justified" into a conversation that isn't needed

>fuck with someone with mental illness
>get fucked up results
plain and simple

>so take guns from the mentally ill
then take away guns from criminals
oh wait...

>Why didn't black kids shoot up schools in the 60's?
What is segregation?

>schools and guns have existed for centuries
>no school shootings
>school shootings just started to become a thing a couple decades ago
>suddenly guns are an issue

Yeah, nah you're a cunt.

black on black crime is a vestige of slavery. blacks have always been afraid to attack whites.

if they weren't afraid, then blacks would have liberated themselves in the 1860s of before and not needed emancipation.

but even after emancipation, they kept the slave mindset which carried over to the Jim Crow days through to today.
the slave mindset still exists in the form of abject poverty in white controlled cities, violence amongst themselves, and a general pall of malaise and self-loathing among the whole of blacks across america.

Freeing them in the manner they were freed has had nothing but negative impacts on them and will forever.
they were robbed of their chance to earn freedom for themselves.
as welfare and affirmative action robs them today of their chance to rise above whatever shit they are in.

causation is not justification

There's a 10-25% rate of misjudging an innocent as guilty in the United States. Facts are facts, truth is a construct.

Women stopped bringing their boys up to be men and started to treat them as being special trying to drive out masculinity, society has been doing the same.
School bullying was settled with fist fights, not allowed to have that violence anymore so it just wells up and kids rage because not having the skills to deal with bullying.
All in all its the feminism movement and now the internet which amplifies everything 10 fold.

Out of curiosity, what do you mean exactly that they were robbed of their chance to earn freedom for themselves. For example, the Haitian Revolution was a slave revolt that saw themselves freed from their masters, yet their nation remains in the same condition with a similar mentality to the ones who were given their freedom by others.

It doesn't.
But it was well deserved.

I used to get bullied. Then the bully crossed a line. He got expelled. Then his friends started hazing me. And i beat their asses one by one. If i wasnt so tall and masculine id have probably brought a gun and shot their spic asses too. I still have some psychological trauma. If i get a chance one day i wouldnt hesitate putting a hit on that motherfucker. $5,000. His life isnt even worth half that.

>muh niggers

>bullying has been around at least as long as school has
>school shootings have only existed the past few decades
>forced integration has only existed the past few decades

Really joggins the noggin

Attached: Image7.jpg (400x254, 15K)