How come the Soviets lost to these people?

How come the Soviets lost to these people?

What makes Finland people so strong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugric_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Swedish
youtu.be/ajtW-DrV-ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horses.
The armored and soulless stallions of the godless communists were no match for the purebred finnhorse.

Attached: Horsepower.png (767x446, 87K)

Mongol genes
Made for conquest

The people on your pic are Sámis, not Finns.
But how did the Finns won? Well, pic related.

Attached: simo.jpg (1500x2156, 419K)

Samis are mongols. We have them here too up north.

They're their own thing.

oh vey can't you see
no jews among me
we fight with white might
right into the night.

The Great Purge.
Also, it did not lose. They just had high casualties, which fitted the Soviet doctrine.

One word: Sisu.

Oh, and pic related are Samis. They are Finnic peoples but not the same as Finns, and most certainly werent there to BTFO the Soviets

Russian bullets could not kill him.

nothing, just weather and peasant generals

The Soviet fears the Finn Warrior.

Attached: FinnWarrior.jpg (1199x831, 343K)

This.
And this.
And also, it didnt help the commies that they had no food, because they killed all the farmers. And no officers, because they killed all of them as well. And no ammo, because producing ammo is capitalist, so they killed all them to.
No Food
No Ammo
No Leaders
Go conquer Europe!
What could go wrong.
>Gets slaughtered by 1 Finnish dude and his rifle.

Saami are not Finns, faggot.

t. Half-Saami, Half-Finn.

So Russian soldiers are weak in the snow?

Good argument Ivan.

no one here up north cares,you get stabbed like the rest

Our family motto is "Puukottaa tai olla puukotettiin."

Sami ppl you find in norway, sweden, finland and russia. I am a mix of sami, kven and norwegian.

But I dont speak sami or kven.

The cold and better genes than that of the other whites. We should have them breed with some of our women so that we can be a better race.

Attached: test g 2.jpg (960x960, 181K)

your pic related are saami, not finns

pic related is finns

and why soviets failed: bad commanders, no snow camo, didnt know the environment

Attached: kansallispuku.jpg (284x425, 41K)

But Soviets didn't lose to Finns, you brainlet

look up the word "sisu" and you know everything about finns at war

He's actually right.
The USSR attempted to use motorized and modern equipment not fit for snow and forests while Finland used skis and horses out of necessity, making the Finnish army more mobile. Low amount of daylight hours created further logistical issues and made advancing more risky.

Further amplifying the logistical issues, the organization of the red army was left in an abysmal state due to the great purge and a simultaneous rapid expansion of the army. On top of this, Stalin would not approve the plans to his more experienced generals, because he didn't like the assessment that invading Finland would be a slow process that would require several months.

One word.Patriotism.

Attached: YrC96bDwhonlL3k3sG_qzqCHqJdfiAG-F1tw0V5-o0U.png (877x767, 428K)

>lost
as far as I remember it was Finland who lost their lands after the end of war, not Soviet Union

But the Finland is of independent. Is that not sweetest victory?

Didn't the Russia want to bring them back into glorious friendship of USSR?

if Soviet Union wanted that they would force them into becoming part of USSR at the end of WW2
they didn't
also, Bolsheviks recognized Finland as independent state in 1918
whole purpose of war was to move borders away from Leningrad because Soviets expected Finland to support Germany

>Didn't the Russia want to bring them back into glorious friendship of USSR?
No. Stalin wanted to return part of the Russian Empire's land to make a buffer zone for the Leningrad in upcoming war with the Nazi because he knew Finns would slide with Hitler. In the end he got more than he asked in the fist place.

But why didn't they like they did with other places like Baltic states and the like?

Nobody really wanted to support Finland so it seemed pretty easy for them to do.

But to leave the Finland alone?

Geography.

Clearly it's because they know how to dance.

my wifes haplogroup is U5b1b2. It mentions Saami in her 23andme, but her ancestry puts her 50 percent british/irish and 30 german. Can anyone explain? Is she Fin or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

They're not even Finnic, just Ugric. Finnic mostly consists of Finns and Estonians.

We suck

I would actually unironically fuck this, what the fuck is wrong with me?

no, finns are not saami linguistically or ethnically

saami are also in norway sweden and russia

finland has a history of oppressing saami and there is some leftover resentment still, they want to be their own thing and they mostly are

>reindeer niggers
>Finns

Not quite.

Attached: 1372711804653.jpg (100x100, 16K)

>They're not even Finnic, just Ugric

There's no such subdivision as Ugric.

An advanced form of desperation.

>ugric isnt a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugric_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples

basically ugric = finno-ugric minus finn

Cool thanks user.

Zerg Rush doesn't work in that kind of environment and against that kind of enemy, Ivan learned the hard way. Finn's are smarter then they look

The way you worded that sentence made my balls swell.

She has FAS

What makes Finland people so cucked?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Swedish
youtu.be/ajtW-DrV-ps (3:55)

Same thing that makes Russians strong.
General Winter.

Finland lost the winter war, you massive faggot

What Stalin wanted
>1. Finland is transferring the border to 90 km from Leningrad.
>2. Finland agrees to lease the Hanko peninsula for a 30-year lease for the construction of a naval base and the deployment of a four thousand-strong military contingent there for its defense.
>3. The Soviet military fleet is provided with ports on the peninsula of Hanko in Hanko itself and in Lappohya.
>4. Finland transfers the USSR to the islands of Gogland, Laavansaari (now Powerful), Tiutarsaari and Seiskari.
>5. The existing Soviet-Finnish nonaggression pact is supplemented with an article on mutual obligations not to join factions and coalitions of states that are hostile to either side.
>6. Both states are disarming their fortifications on the Karelian Isthmus.
>7. The USSR transfers to Finland the territory in Karelia with a total area twice as large as that received from the Finnish side (5,529 km2).
>8. The USSR undertakes not to object to the arming of the Aland Islands by Finland's own forces.
>The USSR proposed an exchange of territories in which Finland would receive more extensive but less strategically valuable territories in East Karelia in Rebol and in Porajarvi.

What he got:
1. Karelian Isthmus and Western Karelia. As a result of the loss of the Karelian Isthmus, Finland lost the existing defense system and began to build reinforcements along the line of the new border (Line Salpa) at an accelerated pace, thereby pushing the border from Leningrad from 18 to 150 km.
2. Part of Lapland (Old Salla).
3. Part of the peninsulas Fisherman and Middle (the area of Petsamo (Pechenga), occupied by the Red Army during the war, was returned to Finland).
4. Islands in the eastern part of the Gulf of Finland (Gogland Island).
5. Rent of the Hanko Peninsula (Gangut) for 30 years.
>In total, according to the results of the Soviet-Finnish war, the Soviet Union acquired about 40,000 km2 of Finnish territories.

They're actually more related to Samoyedic people which you can even hear in the name, who are just Uralic. For some reason Samis are grouped as Finno-Ugric though, probably because of their location. Main point is they're not Finnic.

>Germany

Who is it?

We lost the battle but won the war. Look at us and look at eastern europe.

Just a thot from FB

your triumph was the 1917 independence, and the fact that you're not slavs

Why are Danes so jealous of Finland?

They are like 1.5m so they can easy go into hiding.

what's to be jealous of? you should've been Swedified completely

Fuck this Finn's English is immaculate

I spoke to an army officer and he told me that the best soldiers they got was typically Sami. They never complained, froze or needed help for anything.

>you should've been pussified completely

To take out your naturally better competition? I'm sorry röd pölse but your country is facing doom, us disappearing would not change that.

Sweden lost its balls permanently since 1809 after Russia took away this land of Uralic halfbreeds. a Swedish great ethnostate would be much stronger and less pussified

The Soviets won the winter war and Finland ceded them territory

I think conscription being successfull and having a positive image in Finland does a lot for that statistic. Even most of our brand of numale leftists go to army and complete their service, despite there being a civilian service alternative. There is literally no political pressure even from the left to abolish it, and nobody has problem with glorification of armed service. Even the current leader of our very SJW-leaning Green Party Touko Aalto who is far from patriotic has cited his 9 months in military service as a positive experience that made him into a better man.

>Well that's a lovely bunch of folk-
>Shitpost

This endless newfaggotry.

Attached: FinsFightinFats.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

That's neither the white fucking death nor the Finnish fucking speed-demon. Get your shit together Jow Forums.

Attached: 1517615590688.jpg (2600x3300, 2.5M)

>be part of the Russian Empire for hundred years
>fight a little war with USSR
>be at good terms with USSR afterward
>have a strong immunity against soyening

>Stalin would not approve the plans to his more experienced generals
That's immaculate Engrish to you? The state of Bongland education.

You disgust me.

Attached: why-cant-the-english.jpg (640x268, 13K)

The ABSOULTE state of the Deutsch

chad

I feel like Poland and Italy should be a bit higher

How come Sauron lost to these people?

Attached: Frodo-Sam-image-frodo-and-sam-36091705-1920-796-1411140272.jpg (725x377, 68K)

>FAS
Finno Altaic Syndrome?

White privilege.

Attached: sadfsadf.png (1280x720, 945K)