Why do you hate homosexuals so much Jow Forums?

Why do you hate homosexuals so much Jow Forums?

Attached: 1522786885082.png (935x601, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they're not all cute Nordics like you

literally the same reason I hate furries and pedos

Because they're gay.

because they are fagets and will be killed soon

What they're doing is haram and I don't think shariah bloody allows it.

are you gay per chance? cus im a faggot too, maybe share some pics? I heard nords make good traps... I am a trap myself but very hairy so i gotta remove hair with wax every month

>Why do you hate homosexuals so much Jow Forums?
Because they behave like a bunch of Swedes.

Attached: 1in3fags2.jpg (452x818, 105K)

maybe instead of waxing, you could just be a degenerate piece of dog shit on the sole of society

Oh wait! its the same thing

I love homosexuals so much I would even have sex with one. Do you know any?

Attached: cara-delevingne-cute-fashion-model-Favim.com-2980860.png (500x667, 655K)

i dont and neither should you

Attached: nohomo.jpg (640x480, 44K)

because the bible tells me so.

I don't hate mentally ill people, but when they think they are sane and try to make other people accept that, we have a problem.

I hate disgusting freaks

i only hate people who dont work / pay taxes

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Attached: 1521467252777.jpg (468x481, 29K)

I hate homosexuals because I love civilization

me taking the pic

I don't hate you OP

because they prance around like fairies in rainbow shirts and dildos on their heads talking about "expressing our unique individuality'' like fucking 14 year olds despite the fact that most of them are in their 30s.

how dare you to post suzie

Because I am naturally disgusted by them. I hate spiders for the same reason.

kek die suzie
lel die anderen veganen öko fotzen
boah der daniel xDD

hands off my gf you fucking creep

Attached: IMG_20171128_191229_955.jpg (594x742, 161K)

she's not your gf.

odd you say that
cause she is

FAGS are violent.

Which one has the dick?

no, these are just your wonderful fantasies.

"she" is a tranny, stop lying. a fucking ugly one.

Make no mistake. Homosexuals are a tool of communism.

Frauen can nicht Schwul zu sein. Sie sind Bi oder ist es nur Ami Scheisse. Die vegane sache riecht so.

you know, I'd think that too if I wouldn't wake up every morning next to her lovely face

hence FAGS DESTROY NATIONS.

"She" looks like a cow's asshole.

it's not homosexual when it's beetween girls you faggot

whatever you say, jelly merrifat

I don't hate homos, but you're delusional if you don't think most gay people aren't incredibly hedonistic.

are you sure it's not just drug indiced hallucinations?

I'd rather be fat than be some transexual who forces others to believe they don't smell like cow asshole and have big old fat dick between their legs, probably shoved up their butt.

love is my only drug

Attached: Suzisalami_aggro.png (615x441, 661K)

Hey hey hey Swisscheese, how does it feel having to compete with....
THIS DICK.

Does it fuel your anger for men? Make you wanna put on a strap on and fuck your tranny bf's hole just so you can stay relevant. HA.

Attached: oh the irony.png (579x338, 43K)

I don't care what anyone does in private. Stop stuffing your agenda down my throat. Most people don't give a shit about your penetration preference

Okay then. Just wanted to be sure.

cringe

Yeah, remembering that feeling of being out of place, and no sense of belonging. I bet you use that strap-on-dick. Die lesbian.

do they make have do fuck?

I have nothing against you.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

saying they are irrational doesn't equate to hate.
you bigot.

>Unironically quoting the old testament
>Out of all books he quotes Leviticus

Lmao, i thought Christians officially decided that the old testament is not canon.
I hope you don't eat shrimps, pork, you shit 250m from your house, have no kind of mark/piercing/tatoo/earing, never work on sunday, celebrate every single holiday and never disobeyed your parents.

But you're good to fuck and marry you're cousin, they say it in Leviticus, a couple verses after they tell you the shit about man laying with another man.

Attached: 1373578267976.jpg (395x402, 32K)

those are germans though, and if op took this screencap hes also german on a VPN

discord gg/TPP3r8

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 957K)

> i thought Christians officially decided that the old testament is not canon.
Only the apostates did. Jesus never said he nullified the Law, but that he came to fulfill the law. Also some of the ordinances were done away with such as stoning, and blood sacrifice are gone. If they repent they can be saved.

Why I hate lesbians:
-they aren’t as pretty as advertised
-they never want to jump on my dick

Why I hate male gays:
-they want my dick and I don’t want them
-they ruin everything for straight men: the sexual revolution, ice skating, musicals and theatre, etc

Just take the gay pill, my dudes. Dicks are objectively better than meat flaps.

Attached: AEAA35D9-2BDE-4A99-A0DC-072D7510DEFE.jpg (456x810, 113K)

Meat flaps are better than buttholes, faggot

Sage faggot threads and persecute faggot posters. You all hang with the kikes niggers and spics you fucking worthless faggots.

Jump off the tallest building you can find with a rope around your neck tied to something.

Someone is LARP-ing too much lately, are you on gummies son?

Attached: 1440252206454.png (500x514, 325K)

I like gays, but without penis.

Attached: Justin Bieber naked.jpg (1288x1700, 298K)

3 got bitches don’t count.

Factually untrue.

Attached: dw39s27swek01.jpg (1042x1854, 203K)

They're a bunch of diseased perverts. It's weird how homos make up something like 1%-5% of the population and yet 30% of convicted child molesters happen to be open fags

Thus saith the Lord.

This.
The only thing appreciatable in men is the masculine morphology (stronger skeletal and muscular masses).
But the butthole is not optimal for sex, and neither is the masculine morphology optimal for childbearing / nursing.
I mean, as a bi, I like to consider women as men with slightly different body proportions and more emotional mentality, all caused by technical reasons.

Attached: space_elf.jpg (826x1240, 583K)

I dont, as long as they're the catcher

Assuming you're only cherry picking items in Leviticus which you actually believe should be enforced.

And stop calling me Shirley.

Because they like things you don't?

I don't hate gay people OP. My doggo doesn't seem to like them though.

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x194, 10K)