Anthropology Academic Bullshit: THE JEWS1!!!!!!!11!!!

Made the mistake of signing up for an anthropology class. I dropped in the first 30 minutes.

This is me paraphrasing what he said:

Family and kinship is a social construct, not genetic.
Genetics do not influence language structure
In papau New Guinea, they believe that sex has nothing to do with creating children and it is just for fun. They believe conception occurs from the spirits of deceased clans men entering the wombs of the women of the same clan.
>professor motions is hands towards a black woman sitting in the front row as if he is shooting a spirit out of him
"Oh no class, I impregnated a student in my class, how will the teachers board respond to this"
>class chuckles a little bit
>at this point I'm thinking "what the fuck is this shit"

Starts talking about why people have accents and impersonates an proper english woman of the Victorian era.

"Stupid white people" he says

>he would never say stupid black people, or stupid asian people, but it is okay to put down whites.

Then, before I thought he couldnt get anymore fucking weird.

HE BRINGS UP ISRAEL

He starts talking about Israel and how they look at artificial insemination.

Apparently, it is against the commandments of orthodox Hasidic Jews to masturbate, so because the lineage of being Jewish is through the mother, it is okay for a non Jew semen donor to artificially inseminate the Jewish wish with the infertile husband (cuckoldry??!?).

So what the fuck is this shit. We need to get rid of tenure. These liberal professors are fucking up america.

Attached: IMG_1578.jpg (400x369, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all true. Family and kinship worship is narcissism. We are in the age of the Metapelet. The kibbutz wasn't just for the build up of Israel. It was a microcosm for the world. Resistance is futile. Chag Sameach!

Attached: IMG_1623.jpg (1224x1445, 172K)

>Genetics do not influence language structure

Attached: 1522787157588.jpg (500x357, 38K)

Curious, what did he say about accents? I always thought it was just a cultural thing.

Genetics doesn't influence language structure. Tribalism does.

Attached: 2018-04-03-224429_1402x797.png (1402x797, 360K)

I've been looking for publications on that topic (concerning genetics, NOT some sociology horsecrap) but simply cannot find anything...

Start a business with that college money if you want to earn good.

>people have accents because stupid white people
So there are no people who learned Arabic as a second language and have a Hindi, Japanese, or English accent?

Anthropology has been phony since Franz Boaz managed to spread the meme that culture is learned. There is no evidence of this. It's clearly genetic. It's why blacks in America dress like Africans without even being aware of what Africa is or that Wakanda isn't a real place.

anthropology in America is fucking retarded m8. come to Europa. cultural anthropology is boring. read Rane Willerslev, he is cool

I used my student loans to invest in crypto in 2016 and I am set for the next 10 years at least.

I fucking hate school.

the reason they dress like niggers is because they see others dress as niggers. Boas is right, culture is mostly learned. However, mindless relativism is retarded

The whole point of this thread was to just give a personal experience to how fucking retarded the American education system is. Even in my STEM major, I encounter shitty teachers from tenure.

These pot smoking professors are subverting the youth of this nation.

Just reflecting on my time in that class room, I almost want to go back and record this stupid fuck just to show I am not making this shit up. I cant believe we even teach this garbage in universities.

No fucking wonder we see stories of beautiful white girls who come back purple hair freaks who want to get 1000 dicks shoved into their pussy and ass at the same time.

RACE WAR NOW.

When I have kids, I will only allow them to go to private Christian schools.

Btw, I am in Southern California at a UC.

Fuck public schools, this tenure bullshit allows the most retarded radical bullshit professors to teach their heresy.

you should kill him, user

Wrong and I can prove it.
Women in every culture behave differently from women of every other culture but in many ways they always behave as women.
The only difference is genetic thereby genetics=culture to a large degree.
You will never for example find a culture of warrior women who commit anywhere near the violence of the males.
It makes no sense that people from the jungle will develop the same culture as people from the arctic and if you try to teach the people from the arctic to behave as the people from the jungle, physiological differences and in group preference will force them to behave differently.

UCSB?

Genetics influences IQ. IQ influences the structure of a language.

Look at Asian languages versus African.

Asian is arguably a lot more complex and sophisticated versus African.

Fucking lmao

Whenever I have posted personal experiences like this on /pol, there's always that one guy who tells me to kill everyone.

Not taking SSRI's, maybe if I was.

No. More south

I am being forced to take this shit. I need a writing class even though I am in STEM. I put it off until my last semester because I knew it was going to be liberal bullshit and nothing concrete and scientific. Public education in America is shit.

> I almost want to go back and record this stupid fuck just to show I am not making this shit up.

Do it.
In fact, ask permission before doing so, and claim you're recording him as alternative to taking notes.
After all, taking notes is such an outdated thing when we can just record the whole lesson and experience it again and again whenever we need to remember what was said.

>user take anthropoligy class (study of different cultures)
>Gets Upset cultures are different.

Just tell me faggot

Exactly. This is also why some Africans know *every* word of their language. To them a dictionary would be useless, because the language is so simple that remembering 400 or so words isn't an issue.

don't tell him, just do it. A lot of people are completely ignorant to the turbo-kikery that is our universities and need video evidence.

No, fuck off cia nigger.

The origins of Marxism, Bolshevism, and Cultural Marxism lie not in atheism and secularism, but in the occult, or more specifically, Gnosticism and Jewish kabbalah.

Kabbalah states that man doesn't just emanate from (the Jewish) God, but man is God's collaborator through the process of tikkun olam (literally, "repairing the world"). Through holy acts, the Jews have the power to trigger the coming of the messiah. In 1666, a kabbalist named Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the Jewish messiah and declared the only way to finish the tikkun - and make the world "one" - was to engage in acts of depravity. His successor, Jacob Frank, took this doctrine to Europe and radicalized it even more. The Frankists engaged in pure satanism before seemingly disappearing. What is not mentioned is, the Sabbatean-Frankist kabbalist doctrine simply took a new face in Marxism.

Marx was NOT an atheist but a Sabbatean-Frankist satanist. We know this based on the evidence. The Bolsheviks were overwhelmingly Jewish Sabbateans; Lenin was Jewish and based his dialectics on kabbalah, Trotsky's Permanent Revolution - which he theorized with Alexander Parvus (a known Sabbatean) - is based entirely on Jewish messianism as the messiah is supposed to spread communism to the entire world. Cultural Marxism is just modern-day Sabbateanism, as we know the most influential members of the Frankfurt School (Walter Benjamin and Theodor Adorno) were self-admitted Sabbateans. Benjamin also became a Marxist soon after learning kabbalah from Gershom Scholem.

Writers such as Voegelin also noted Marxism's distinct Gnostic character.

Marx was a satanist:
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

Jewess admits Cultural Marxism is a Sabbatean conspiracy:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Attached: saturn-communism.jpg (1104x1104, 248K)

I really wish I had the time. The problem is, I have a good desk job internship and I go to school full time as well.

Language complexity isn't a valid linguistics concept, but if you want to go by that proto-indo-european had more sounds and a lot more grammatical rules, especially with grammatical cases, than any Indo-European language alive today despite them having a lower IQ then than us today, even Old English had many more declensions than modern English but that doesn't make them more intelligent. Think also of this, retarded kids pick up any language they grow up with. Language acquisition is unrelated to actual intelligence.

Maybe I will just go back once. Its such a pain in the ass being full time work and full time student. I am an anomaly where I am at. I am married, white, conservative, and I make over 100k a year with my wife and I together. I can't relate to hardly anyone at my school, American youth are fucked up and just want to smoke weed and fuck thots.

Yep, (((Franz Boas))) made this meme up. Cultural anthropology is bullshit.

>Full time job
>That pays well enough

Why do you need to go to class then?

I'm not talking about language acquisition. Language structure.

Chinese is a lot more sophisticated than aboriginal tribal dialects for example. I am in STEM so I don't look too much into this subject. There seems to be a disconnect with factual evidence and this idea of "social construct" is superior than genetics.

But when all of this is said and done, this isn't going to help young people make money, get a good job, and be able to support a family.

I need a bachelors degree to get a masters degree to advance where I am at, they told me this specifically. I will get fired basically if I dont do well in school and get a masters degree. I have negotiated for the company I work at to pay for my graduate studies, my undergrad has been out of pocket though.

Language acquisition is related, if Chinese was actually more complex and harder than retarded Chinese kids wouldn't pick up the language but they do, kids with mental deficiencies pick up any language they were brought up in.
Also what are you using to base your premise that Chinese is more complex than abo languages? Most likely declensions, cases, conjugation, number of sounds, rather than look at obscure languages we don't know, look at English. Old English had more of all of those therefore would be more complex yet they weren't smarter than people today. Also Chinese has a long tradition of poetry and literature so that's probably skewing your idea of Chinese being more sophisticated despite literature being unrelated to actual linguistics.