Open carry

Question for amerimutts

can you actually just walk down the street with a machine gun and no one would bat an eye?

Attached: 1519681284899.png (749x852, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YmPB6dqNB0
gunbroker.com/item/762052150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends where you live.

a state that allows it

With a "machine gun" no because those are illegal.
With a rifle (or a pistol if not concealed, unless you have a CPL), yes.

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

>bans machine guns

Machine guns are legal with the correct paperwork. If you really want one you can get one in most states.

On YouTube you can find videos of open carry demonstrations and stuff.

Yes if white

It sucks, but with Jews, you lose

Around Michigan, as long as it's slung on your shoulder and you're not carrying it in your hands like you're about to shoot, no one cares.

>With a "machine gun" no because those are illegal.

They're just expensive because you're no longer permitted to manufacture them.

in texas you can, my wifes brother does it kek

I live in PA and theres no laws against open carrying a rifle. I see people carrying them outside, mainly in walmart and never I have once been shot.

yes, well there is bound to be someone who would stare or make a deal about it but people who open carry into places like stores and restaurants generally come across as some kind of LARPer.

If you're dressed in full camo and you're slinging a rifle in a grocery store everyone will just assume you've been hunting.

If you're in a polo and khakis with a pistol displayed on your hip at a store people are going to think you're either compensating some something or retarded.

t. east Tennessee

Attached: 1511425656270.jpg (1632x1224, 922K)

Completely depends on the state. If you walk down the street in any city area of NY, NYC Buffalo-Niagra ect, you will quickly be thrown in jail, and probably for a long time.

Yes I can
Without a license

Attached: arizona.png (413x435, 425K)

This user gets it.

Most people CCW because you retain the element of surprise. But as we become more like a favela and police become useless, open carry might have the value of saying "dont fuck with me"

>took a one day course when I was a teenager for a hunting license in California
>no formal training with firearms
>own a shotgun because what self respecting America doesn't
>could literally go to a gun store right now and walk out with a gun on my hip
Based constitutional carry.

only if it was made before 1986 as well

Yes, you generally can in an open carry State. People will ask you if you're law enforcent, and why you're carrying.

What kind of machine gun are you talking about? Most have semi-auto counterparts and you can't tell the difference between them until you get up close. I'm assuming you mean something compact enough to carry...

in texas you can, you need a license though.

>as long as it's slung on your shoulder and you're not carrying it in your hands like you're about to shoot, no one cares.
No guns typically don't understand that open carry =/= brandishing.
I live in an Alaskan tourist town and there's a lot of hunting and fishing. It's perfectly normal to see groups of people walking through downtown with rifles strapped to their backs (really freaks out the asian tourists). Taking your rifle into the general store/liquor store for supplies before a hunting trip is common. Seeing people on hiking trails with guns is very common due to bears. Constitutional carry states are best states

Yes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5YmPB6dqNB0

>If you're dressed in full camo and you're slinging a rifle in a grocery store everyone will just assume you've been hunting.
comfy

Attached: 1518539907348.jpg (2666x1332, 354K)

Yes

You can with a semi automatic rifle in the country, a machine gun would turn heads in southern Alabama

California has open carry laws when it comes to swords.

I can literally by a Buster Sword and legally walk around with it on my back while shopping at Safeway.

Attached: 5070857070_894ace3bea.jpg (374x500, 179K)

you may get the cops called on you

The price to join the machine gun club starts at 10,000$. Lots of expensive paperwork and the price of automatic rifles.

you try to snatch my weapon you're receiving a spinning elbow or fist and then getting poked full of holes with my dagger.

Only time I saw someone open carry was some old lanklet in a store that I could have HEEMd before he could even thinking of reaching for his gun.

machine gun not so much but its common to see someone with a handgun out on their side. One time i even saw a guy with a shotgun on his back but that was a while ago.

Attached: 4258629.jpg (848x480, 37K)

kek not a machine gun
and the point IS so people bat an eye, so you dont eye a bat
although of course you should only consider getting one if you have extremely good emotional control and restraint, you should never even want to touch the gun but have proper training

I wouldn't snatch your weapon until I already knocked you out.
Gun fetishists 99.9% of the time are useless without their gun.

This, anything larger than a handgun is liable to get Inducing Panick charges slapped on you by the (((police)))

jokes on you ive got a backup derringer tucked safely in my rectum

am not american, but you can here, it's illegal though, but people will just say nice rifle. My friend carried yugo copy of RPG-7 around his village, nobody cared. Some cop looked at him weirdly and that's all. He later shot down a tree

Attached: 1522679848063.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Not here in JEW York. But you can buy these goyim

Attached: F032A104-33F5-4599-849B-138B7D4B5D41.jpg (1155x1155, 93K)

buy*

Attached: FUD.png (500x216, 89K)

not really, dalmatian hinterland is magical place. Also a cop was his cousin

gunbroker.com/item/762052150

Tell me more about this sekrit club.

one cannot necessarily tell if a gun is "machine" until it stars firing.
similar to a gay or trans person, sometimes you can't tell until it reveals itself.
You can blindly assume all guns are machine if you want, but i would advise you to be a bit more tolerant and open minded

dumb frogposter