Yesterday tons of people have trouble connecting to different youtube channels all over the worlds

>Yesterday tons of people have trouble connecting to different youtube channels all over the worlds
>Today active shooter at Youtube HQ
Intredasting.jpg

Attached: PraiseKek.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/youtube-shooter-active-shots-headquarters-california-latest-updates-a8287386.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0tCWGq4Pszk
qanon.pub/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This false flag glows as much as parkland already and its not even over

Save every bit of info for later. Watch what changes, which interviews get pulled. What tweets get deleted.

Hm ????

Attached: ryryrdyryryrdyd.jpg (825x464, 134K)

will do

Keep your attention focused.

BUMP

thread for reference

Some jew missed an episode of game grumps and got mad.

nah, this is coordinated. Look how meme flag shills are making threads about another meme flag user saying he's doing a shooting tomorrow.

This the level of glow in the dark is blinding right now.

Attached: 1507584313333.jpg (768x960, 87K)

Thanks for the link, didn't have it to that thread.

So it's some disgruntled chink contractor who was fired over the mishap yesterday?

no, its a mossad false flag

israel is losing its shit in the middle east and they need to push an anti muslim narrative on the MSM so apparently reports are that the shooter had a headscarf on.

thank you sir.

Pol mods have been shoahing other threads about this, keep making them goys

Attached: 1522665280629.png (208x243, 8K)

>goys
kys mossad

But BBC posted this 14 hours ago????

Attached: 7B59249E-3133-4059-95B3-C5454FA4A0AE.png (1242x2208, 1.05M)

Thereitis.jpg

linky

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/youtube-shooter-active-shots-headquarters-california-latest-updates-a8287386.html

Attached: 1509653002506.png (1464x612, 232K)

what is the shooter story?

bumo

dafuq?

Bet you they are gonna blame a muslim killing jews in retaliation for what happened in Palestine.

instructions to archive?

Attached: autist.png (500x522, 149K)

I only find 4-5 hours ago

This is how I know it's a false flag

Attached: 1501144119573.png (2730x756, 1.47M)

go to archive and then archive, or take screen shots and save them

I saw it on biz somewhere so I googled it and that popped up. I hate Jow Forums but figured you guys could find that useful. Save it before MIB delete.

Youtube mods are busy, post illegal opinions.

bump

(())

Sorry, but you could easily have edited that yourself, not enough evidence and is probably fake news.

I took this screencap trying to watch the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.25.26 PM.png (1010x556, 251K)

was having laggy problems and just general shit being not normal

some user predicted this though yesterday or the day before

MSM picking it up now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html

Attached: ytshoota.png (1094x757, 824K)

FEMALE

There's already threads popping up asking the question
>Was it a religion of peace
I GUARANTEE YOU that they are gonna say the shooter wanted revenge for what Israel did to the palestinians.

Also white and wearing a dark top and headscarf.

I didn’t just google “YouTube HQ” on your mobile device using safari.

This is an important video to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=0tCWGq4Pszk

Pay attention to what he says about the context of geopolitics.

Attached: 1491422825534.png (328x506, 173K)

Why tho?

Attached: 1497464803082.png (382x508, 161K)

Attached: 1507781390711.png (368x556, 103K)

Because the IG report dropping this month is gonna turn the USA on Israel

Attached: 1509130239464.jpg (2548x1200, 2.09M)

Big Camel predicted this

"[Verse 3: Jay Z] And now that that's that, let's talk about the future. We have just seen the dream as predicted by Martin Luther · Now you could choose to sit in front of your computer. Posin' with guns, SHOOTIN YOUTUBE UP"

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IT HAPPENED

Attached: 1b8c91c4422cf65bbfea6828c2484137.jpg (320x227, 17K)

youtube is a jewish company, just saying...

Pit me in the screen cap

Some kind of Muslim convert roastie?

Fox news reported she had on a headscarf

NO. It's a false flag that has nothing to do with religion.

They need to be put in their place. Hopefully this message sinks in.

Attached: 736F5CAC-980C-41C6-AD45-8D75F396E640.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Well Jayzee is in their Satanist cabal. He consorts with Marina Abramovic, the spiritcooking witch. What fuckery are they trying to pull here?

Come to think of it, yesterday I couldn't connect to Judicial Watch for like 6 minutes.it was an hour after a Tom Fitton update. Every other non political page worked fine

Can you explain? Why would they false flag and who are they false flagging.

I explained it earlier in the thread. It's an israeli mossad revenge killing designed to
A. Take our rights away
B. Take attention away from Israel
C. Retaliation from Israel for the US pulling out of Syria and letting Russia take over
D. Israel being pushed against a wall recently.

I haven't been getting videos on some of the channels I subscribe to either.

they will just push harder for gun control

Why YouTube though?

I don't have all the answers

I am almost willing to bet they want to frame it in the context of 'revenge for removing gun videos' -- thus giving some sort of talking point about 'all gun owners really are dangerous people, that's why we should take their guns!'

yeah, this whole thing smells

I even noticed this myself... Definitely feels like weird things might be afloat.

Attached: 1267914.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Oh and YouTube videos trigger ppl to the point of violence. they are openly trying to gun grab now.

Jew run and gun channels are being shoa'd. A further excuse to absolutely ban them forever with the populace approval

It's a gun grab and censorship validation thing. They do it in their own back yard because they know none of these califags have any means to protect themselves

Anyone else follow QAnon in here? He posted about archiving everything off line and that a major censor was going on. This from last night

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-03-12-59-27.png (1440x2560, 291K)

Q IS MOSSAD

THE FACT YOU PEOPLE ARE TRUSTING THIS JEWISH DISINFO IS INFURIATING

Q is Assange

Q is mossad and you need to fucking kill yourself faggot

I FUCKING CALLED IT

I CALLED IT

Attached: 1520045523481.png (1584x850, 700K)

Why would a random faggot get mad at who I read in an underwater frog appreciation forum? Seriously.

Completely random and small channels were also down, not everything is a conspiracy, schizobros

because you're a kike shill

Assange is not a kike dummy. He tearing up their shit.

I am assuming that the Hogg guy isn't polling well so they needed some other person to shill in front of the camera.

>Because controlled opposition has never been a successful thing to do in the past.

classic shill deflection. Keep trying.

Q is a MOSSAD PSY OP.

Remember how he (((predicted))) the fucking NYC bomber that fucked up? It's because they're jews.

>Hogg and Gonzalez getting rekt on all fronts. Parkland story falling apart from the slightest breeze.
>Panic throw together another false flag to distract.

SCREENCAP THIS BEFORE ITS DELETED

Found this on the review section of the YouTube building on google maps. Very strange, seems like it could be a muzzie employee. Posted 2 days ago

Attached: google review YouTube shooting.png (401x536, 60K)

Last time I checked the kikes were Hillary supporters. Assange is leaking the summary of all the things he couldn't leak from Wikileaks.

Q isn't Assange. Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1496704586311.png (600x384, 433K)

City Manager Connie Jackson said there have been multiple 911 calls reporting a shooting. Police transmissions described two shooters, one female and one male.

City Manager Connie Jackson said there have been multiple 911 calls reporting a shooting. Police transmissions described two shooters, one female and one male.

There is always two /ppl/

He "predicted" 3 booms. Like Hannity news booms not literal explosions. It's right here by date. qanon.pub/

Did YouTube get caught hosting CP?

Not the same user but I searched YouTube hq shooting BBC and on 2nd page I get this Reddit post

Attached: IMG_2653.png (1242x2208, 631K)

>He "predicted" 3 booms. Like Hannity news booms not literal explosions. It's right here by date. qanon.pub/
I don't care what the fuck he predicted. I want you to use some critical thinking. If you're not a paid shill you could do that but you're a kike

I bet Hogg's (((secret meme team))) are involved in this somehow

Either that or Schumer is still plottin'

Attached: (((ENJOY THE RIDE GOYIM))).jpg (274x351, 18K)

Attached: 1496377209569.jpg (375x280, 28K)

They were probably planning to roll out entire youtube censorship of everything they disagreed with.
If they censor now well that's just going to be rather obvious to the normies.

Stop wasting time and learn some Japanese or korean.

Can anyone explain the time stamps? That's from my mobile and I didn't photoshop anything

Attached: hoggcommie.jpg (705x618, 74K)