Texas democrat challenger raises 6.7Mil in Q1 2018

So the democrats have their panties all in a wedge over this Beto O'Rourke guy and think he is the savior vs Ted Cruz
>Mexican Irish
>vs
>Canadian Cuban
The way I see it, we are screwed either way.
>le.56% creatura
Can some Texas anons give me some hope? The darkness is closing in.

Attached: PleaseNukeUS.png (860x971, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insider info: Beto O'Rourke smokes mad weed so he might win the degen vote by pulling the "DUDE im gonna try LEGALIZING IT LMAO" card out of his hat.

literally who?

t. texan

Thats what im hoping most texas voters say when they see his name on the ballot, pre-ironically

libshits can't get behind a "white hispanic" with a dick.

>mexican irish
la luz extinguido

He's not Hispanic at all. 100% Irish. He's the anti Ted Cruz. Ted goes by Ted while his name is Rafael to sound more white white Beto goes by Beto even though his name is Robert to sound like a beaner. He's white bread who lives in a spic area who gave himself a spic name because Beto is the nickname for Robert in Spanish.

ted cruz is a pathetic jew rat fuck thats an embarrassment to conservatives everywhere but texas, though

>6.7 million
I wonder how much actually came from texans

>how CNN sees this
GRASSROOTS SUPPORT GROWING FOR DEMOCRAT
>how pol see this
FUCKING SOROS AT IT AGAIN

Attached: Term Limits.jpg (666x1385, 188K)

Glow-in-the-dark candidate.

If Republicans lose TX, will you blame Trump? Because it will be that orange con-man's fault.

This.

Dude refused federal aid for NY/NJ after hurricane sandy. But when Irma devastated his state THEN he wanted a handout. Fucking hypocritical Cuban-Canadian rat cunt.

All that money worked for Hillary.

a literal no onel cruz got more primary votes then all democratic candidates running for every position combined. this is more leftists trash from tex tribune

hurricane sandy was a nothing burger though

provda, the ny bound bill had pork barrel to the hilt full of shit for teachers unions, illegal immigrant clinics, and other leftist pet projects.

The primary numbers were so far apart it is difficult to see how O'Rourke wins unless Cruz implodes, regardless of money.

But he's running for Senate. How the hell is he going to legalize weed in Texas, while working in the Senate?

>Beto O'Rourke
I have no idea who this guy is.
t. Fort Worth

He can raise a gorillion shekels for all I care, with this position on guns he won't get anywhere

Attached: beta.png (832x100, 13K)

He's a Congressman from El Paso, he co-sponsored the Feinstein 2018 AWB

All I know is he smokes and he's receptive to state-level decriminalization/recreational

And when Christie went up against the unions his approval rating in the State dropped to 15%, that's how kiked they are

I seriously can't keep track of who is white and who isn't anymore.
Is white a thing like gender now, you just pick what you want to be?
>I am a disabled blatino

Attached: White-shooters.png (456x634, 593K)

>Beto
You mean Robert faggot? what a pandering douche

looks like he already lost.

kek, beta o rourke is done

>the leftist ((((deep state)))) still thinks throwing millions at their candidates is enough to win

>an open border cuck
No thanks and he can fuck off

Only white people fucking in senate elections down here and they’re all going to be Cruz Missiles

>he co-sponsored the Feinstein 2018 AWB
Well, he just lost the election.

Making it to the primaries gave Cruz so much visibility that nearly anyone else running down here is a literal who

>they have more money to waste

Attached: Trump under budget.jpg (1171x593, 409K)

Uncomfortable Truth: "White" is only something that exists in the USA because of how mongrelized it has been since its inception (r.e.: germans mixing with anglos, anglos mixing with scandis, scandis mixing with gauls).

AS a Texan I don’t see the hate for Cruz.
The dude’s a staunch constitutionalist who shuts down cucks. He has a greasy used car salesman Look I guess, but fuck the guy can talk and he shut down Bernie Sanders in the debates.

Abbott is heavily against the legalization of it. He gave a little some years ago for cbd oil I think but he’s been pretty adamant on any pushes beyond that being stonewalled

See Unless Cruz monumentally self-destructs (and I mean, Roy Moore levels of self-destruct), he's not going to lose.

nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election

See vote totals ^

Also Fort Worth here. I've seen a few bumper stickers belonging to soyboys in Tarrant, but signs and stickers are all over the place in affluent Dallas.

He's trying to be pro-worker/middle class but also pro immigration and anti gun. He's kind of all over the place.

You see, I've learned since the election.

This time...I won't give up my delegates so easy....

*forbidden technique*

Attached: Berenstæin.png (471x327, 280K)

this. even talking to burnout at my community college those that said they would vote said theyd probably vote for cruz. the purple state theory so far is shit

Isn't Roberto Mexican for Robert?