Why does Jow Forums hate me

why does Jow Forums hate me
i agree with you guys

Attached: 1468400244630.png (917x871, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y&t=&ab_channel=TheAlternativeHypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because niggers.

Deep down you hate niggers too

Reaction to shitty politics of blm and anti white academia. Nothing personal, just business

"Hate" is a meme and if you believe it even exists you need to go back to r*ddit

Don't act like you can't become honorary, OP

Attached: 0207-christopher-dorner-1.jpg (550x450, 49K)

Then go back to Africa nigger.

(((They))) divide us, go educate your boys

The left is weaponising minorities against white people. You’re an existential threat, nothing personal kid.

Bitchassbowshi

Stop pretending like this faggot was anything more than a violent dumb nigger who killed innocent people because your parents didn’t love you

>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

>le based black man

Pretty much this

If it is any consolation to you, i hate the white enablers worse

Why do you have to live in the West? Why can't you just go make Africa great again? Please rastafari

I hate anti-white identity politics most of all, I don't hate you.

I don't hate black people at all. It's the niggers that must go.

I was going to post a different video but apparently that video didn't meet youtubes guidelines and was deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y&t=&ab_channel=TheAlternativeHypothesis

Someone’s taking care of that right now

I don't like to hurt people's feels, but segregation is an absolute must.

I don't hate you Tyrone

>Magana
>Burdios
Dorner killed Spic cops who treated him like shit because Spics are insecure fucks so put down Niggers to uplift themselves.

you agree with us that blacks and whites should be separated?
then why dont you separate from us?

Why do you seek approval?

Racism isn't even real it is a Jewish scam.

this, I'm not civic nationalist either but I'd happily have you preaching by my side if you had the same ideas and by saying I'm not civic nationalist I'm mainly against race mixing, I know a lot of blacks etc are too, if you could all just be peaceful and not replace us would be fine if you stuck with your own and didn't cause trouble

because then i don't have a home

>Racism isn't even real it is a Jewish scam.

That's racist

I don't really care about you, I don't know any blacks or did any blacky did anything wrong to me. I just don't want that my country and europe be flooded with ypur kin

I don't hate you, but our people are incompatible. Integration has failed me and it as failed you.

Which states do you want for Black States of America? Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi?

Attached: th (2).jpg (300x203, 16K)

and florida

you aint a nigger though

you cant choose your skin colour but you can choose to be a nigger or not,you passed

Fuck off, Florida is the best state in America you dumb faggot

Do you even want Florida? I was sort of thinking Florida should just break away and belong to no body.

you would have to drive through niggamerica to get through florida

He killed the daughter of his defense attorney who was a college niggerhoop coach and her fiancé and a few white cops who were just on patrol who he didn’t know

You’re a retard

Go agree with us in your own country

I'll just boat from coast to coast

people that hate other people base on skin colour are retards edgy faggots, dont worry about em man. theres a hell of difference between realizing that humanity is race based and that we have differences, and hating or discalified someone based on that. newfags and edgy kids dont get that yet...

it is nice to have the cities in there

>people that hate other people base on skin colour are retards edgy faggots
>confederate flag

>race is only the color of your skin

Attached: 91E57AD5-F7B3-494E-9CBB-2998C6B4C9F6.jpg (379x395, 38K)

I dont hate you, i hate bottom feeders who live off welfare and refuse to raise themselves up(this includes whites). Honestly i dont bring my racial viewpoints into real life settings. liberals on the other hand have no trouble thinking of you as "the black dude"

No wonder people hate your guts

Ok, you get Florida, and we'll even throw in Alabama, but you have to cede Louisiana. They have oil... are you sure you wanna walk away from that?

Because shills on the board are trying to discredit the Alt Right as racist, sexist Nazis. Their goal is to create division. The last thing they want is a united citizens that demand the truth and reject the false narative of the Deep State.
The Current gun control issue isn't to restrict or take guns away from people. They already know there are millions of guns that will escape regulation as well as the fact that a large segment of gun owners will die in defence of gun rights. The real reason is to distract and divide the people.

they hate me too for no good reason

> hooknose.jpg incoming

please stop

We don't bro. We care about what's inside. Jow Forums is your friend if you're with God

There's no need to sugar coat it. It can range from based blacks to fucking savage niggers. You decide who you want to be, but there's no reason to pretend that the problem doesn't exist.

If you act like a based black you will be regarded as such.

ITS OK I DON'T HATE YOU OP.

Stop what? besting all of you?

The graph of Jewish tricks over time is literally a khazar nose. Coincidence?

Attached: 2018-03-31 16.56.08.jpg (600x463, 99K)

What is a based black? house niggers?

No hate her OP

Attached: C4D2A23D-94EA-4C4F-A3DF-680C865E75D5.png (746x512, 99K)

lol florida is a very fair trade off for louisiana
see post below
florida has oil on their coast too

Alright OP, listen up. Jow Forums as a whole doesn't blindly hate all black people (Stormfags and edgelords do, but ignore them).
Most of us merely hate niggers (aka, ghetto blacks, blacks who believe the KANGZ meme, thugs, nogs that vote for gibs and big gov, etc.) and racemixing.
If you're an educated, responsible, peaceful, upstanding black person that contributes to society, has a black family, agrees with at least a good chunk of our views, and is a patriotic American, you shouldn't have problems. If anything, we need good blacks to save the black race from the pit of degeneracy it's fallen in.

I think it's code for "have a job".

Based or not based. They deserve their own country, right here in the new world. Integration is a mess.

I can’t make Africa great again if there are very few high-intellectual blacks existing.

If we could make Africa “great” again, then the Chinese would have done that already.

They can have Canada

You are not alone bro
>half white half black

Attached: 16124102_667455663427378_889922399166791680_n.jpg (599x389, 37K)

We should teach blacks social eugenics, if blacks women only had kids with the higher quality black men they could probably get their IQ up eventually. Worked for the Jews.

Lel, they demonetized the wrong mothafucka

>i agree with you guys
What African country do you live in?

this. 'hate' is when you actually do something and take enemy action.
this is just miserable people venting on the internet against various boogeymen groups.
do not blame them. blame their shitty life situation that made them like this.
if you met these people who 'hate you' irl you would pity them

Awww, user. We don't hate you. We just think you and people like you should either go back to Africa or found your own separate ethno-nationalist state in Haiti and leave the North American continent to European whites who won it through hard toil and conquest. Of course a small population of African descent is expected in this globalized world in which we live. Along with a small population from East Asia and Latin America and even the Middle East. We're not perfectionist. There is no purity in human affairs. But the North American continent, that's to say Canada in the United States, should remain 90% European or higher.

I thought mixed kids hated the white race and that they all plot to tear it down.

i don't even know what african country my ancestors were from because dna tests are so vague

Translation: Can I suck on your penis OP?

based niggers exist, dont listen to the assholes

Attached: 1514321932069.jpg (720x458, 62K)

> femaleposting intensifies

Uncle toms and coons you mean.

we do not hate all black people
we hate niggers

>Quintessentially American

Why the fuck do you even care what a mongolian ukele forum thinks about you? Focus on yourself. Read, exercise, eat right, career etc. Raise a family of your own race and do your best to help your people and your community. Stop seeking approval faggot.

>Oy vey dey jusht bathetig!
>Lubes hands to rub them.
Hey Schlomo.

Start a black community that isn’t full of drugs and crime and become a Kang n shit

Guys. Jow Forums is a board of love. We love all people here. But through hate we express that love.

Based blacks are red pilled brothers that can see through the bs without chimping out. A based black can hold an intellectual discussion without resorting to violence. A based black know the problems within his own people and see how his culture is being manipulated by ((forces)). A based black understand why all this bs is being perpetuated for reasons.

Niggers are violent mongrels that will attack you viciously if you look at them wrong. These people cannot reside beside us. They can't think outside their own little sphere and blames all their problems on whitey.

You're American. Your people have been here longer than everyone but the English. Part of America belongs to you by birthright.

So you don't live in one? How do you agree with us then?

Pathetic cuck boy is pathetic.

>gets btfo
>'y-you're gay/female/jew'
lmao this is exactly the pitiful 'hate muh boogeyman' i was referring to

So a black person who does what everyone else does is a based black? Pretty low bar but I can see why

Bull fucking shit. Weak bait.

Translation: Fuck you I only wanted to lick the tip bro

This

BASED BLACK GUY

GIVE HIM A COAT MAGAPEDES

the truth isn't a good enough reason for a kike i see

>N-no you d-didn't catch me.
>Just put on your t-tin-f-f-foil-h-hat--!
It's okay Chaim; the ovens are preheated :).

: T
i can only do so much when no side really accepts you
>no party will ever fully accept you
>no land to call home
>no identifiable ancestors
i do try to live a decent life but there are just tsome things that i get hung up on

even if you don't have friends at least you have Jow Forums to shitpost on

>why does Jow Forums hate me
>i agree with you guys

If you agree with us you'll want to go back and save your homeland. You got a free leg up from the western world and you can outcompete 99% of all Africans. Shouldn't be too hard to carve out a new beginning and better future.

/pol is not one person nigganon, some of us love you as much as other based memewarriors.

It just sucks that 80% of your people make you look so bad.

I actually get why people hate Jews

>Gayjewfemaleposting intensifies over 9000

shouldn't jews be trying to divide though?
get with the hivemind

Do you give you dog filet mignon?

How did you end up here nibber?

I don't have a problem with you user. Some of the shit is just banter and as for people who genuinely hate blacks regardless of their character, just don't listen to them. Their opinions don't matter and they are themselves the actual niggers.

Have a nice day user.

Attached: 1517605360574.jpg (487x354, 139K)

If you're against a seperate ethno state for blacks on the American soil that, for good or ill, they've been on since the 17th century, I don't think you and I are even having the same conversation here.

Just dab on Wakanda and follow what Jow Forums taught you. Never give a fact what others think, just do what is right

>implying anyone in their right mind would hate OP

Attached: 1520831200325.jpg (500x314, 41K)

Didn't work for the Bush family though.