Is it possible to find a girlfriend who is woke on the jewish question?

Is it possible to find a girlfriend who is woke on the jewish question?

Attached: hitler tips.jpg (700x609, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've found that it's way easier to red pill girls) on Jews than any other group of people because you can present them as powerful and oppressive. I fed my girlfriend lots of subtle and gentle red pills about Jews over a year or so and now she's basically one step below "Gas the kikes race war now!"

Just start by mentioning how the media and banks are disproportionately controlled by a small religious minority, don't even mention Jews as a race. Paint them as the 1% that are stealing from the many. Build slowly from there.

Attached: 1472452892141.jpg (400x386, 105K)

Nope. You gotta do it yourself. Go easy though. They absorb whatever your ideology is as though they were are freshly formatted disk, but think of it as taking her spiritual virginity.

try a somalian.. your country is full of them ,,

They are so brainwashed by radical islam that they hate jews.

oy vey

Attached: 1497720746464.png (532x557, 45K)

Yes. But why would you date a jew?

Sort of. She first needs to have a basic understanding of the normie view of World War 2.
Being a Christian will also help as Christians are raised knowing it was the Jews who called for Jesus to be executed over the wicked Barrabas.
At which point you'll need to slowly ease her into the pool by getting her to laugh at jokes that aren't overtly racist and yet have some racist connotation to them.

I'm very close to fully red-pilling my girlfriend on Jews.
I plan on showing her Marching To Zion soon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: 7f6.jpg.png (242x208, 74K)

stand up for yourself you fucking cucklord... stop blaming jews for your own failed beta life and failed cuck country.

Attached: 81976131-2-optimized_573a197701be0.jpg (909x600, 55K)

Try YouTube HQ

>Jew says to stop blaming Jews for all the problems Jews have caused throughout history.
Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1513033942898.png (454x685, 115K)

damn you stole my thunder

Are you going to keep pretending like jews don't control the majority of swedish "media" (propaganda)

Just find a girl with a sweet disposition and a face you can stand for 50 years. You can change everything else. Looking for a "woke" or"redpilled" girlfriend is a total waste of time.

Attached: 1492688005492.jpg (800x800, 383K)

they don't...

your country is 'ruled'' by what I consider what retarded jews wrote 100+ years ago.. Like Karl Marx... and it's whole surrounding ideology.

Not my fault (or responsibility ) your kind is so stupid to believe in those fairy tales.

It probably is if you are willing to convert to islam.

Honestly talking about jewish influence seems to be the biggest taboo among girls (and other normies for that matter). Most I have talked to have been supringsingly agreeable when I sperged out about kangz, mudslimes, faggots, feminists, chinks, poos - you name it.

But just hint at the fact that jews are overrepresented in positions of power across the western world and most begin to look at you as a lunatic.

But hint at

The "white" headscarfed woman shooting up sanfran right now is probably fairly woke to the JQ.

Try to save her.

A very large amount of women with far right beliefs are mentally ill paranoid weirdos. I'd suggest an apolitical woman

Do all jews have fucked teeth?

>Paint them as the 1% that are stealing from the many

Attached: privs_.jpg (1558x1526, 580K)

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5760, 2.67M)

Attached: who_controls_america.png (690x5604, 552K)

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1250, 688K)

Its all about sex and showing your power in little glimpses so that she redpills HERSELF to impress you.

Don't try redpilling women over 25! Ever!

Make sure you know who your ancestors are and are openly proud of them.

Attached: 1522710734831.jpg (900x900, 83K)

yes most of them

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 56K)