Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Killdozer.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

guy got screwed over

was epic as fuck,i remember the news about it over here,absolute madman

they screwed him over with his garage i vaugly remember? somert to do with a road that leads to it fucking up his business or somert?

Everyone but the Killdozer itself.

Komatsu for building shitty dozers that have weak coolant systems.

"I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do", he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name.

Kill Dozer should be a vehicle brand.

I cant believe Jewish construction workers have to have armored tractors to dtay safe.

FPBP!

Who cares killdozer is fucking rad

Attached: killdozer.jpg (750x600, 86K)

>what went wrong
no happening thread

based

The people that pushed him over the edge. That man is a goddamn american hero.

All enemies of Killdozer are always in the wrong

The operator for not shielding the drive motors. I mean cmon dude

This. When will people realize that some of the violence we see is retaliatory and was because someone was pushed past a breaking point by others who didn’t know when to STFU.

The City Council
Killdozer is a moral and ethical
Killdozer does not harm innocents
Killdozer is based

The city for having retarded bylaws. It's like when you tell someone they aren't allowed to do something completely legal on their own dime that they get mad or something.. Huh, who knew?

holy hell its KILLDOZER man that brings back memories

Attached: H5RLnQo[2].gif (320x180, 2.9M)

I'm pretty sure some innocents were crushed during the process.

Nobody died from the killdozer

Then why is it called killdozer?

Attached: 345346345.jpg (532x320, 15K)

Him for not having pintle mounts. He should have had a way to defeat infantry. Even a flamthrower on each side would have worked.

Let this be a lesson to all on dealing with people; if you give a man enough reason to hate you he may do something bad, even if that something is illegal, even he ruins his own life in the process - if the motivation for revenge is greater than his motivation for life he might do it.

I see many such stories of men killing ex wives or girlfriends in this manner.

Keep your disgusting slang off of my board britcuck.

Attached: nnmhf.jpg (384x279, 25K)

You don’t deploy armour without infantry support, especially in cities. Combined arms would have won the day.

Nobody. It's just one of those things that happens.

The cities political leaders.
Pic related is how the locals feel.

Here is pretty much the story.
>A guy who was negotiating a land purchase from Heemeyer got fed up and had his cronies on the town council rezone the land in a way that landlocked Heymeyer's property to force him to sell.
>After the town landlocked him, they started fining him for being landlocked, while refusing to grant him the permit to unfuck the property. >He bought the bulldozer to work on his land, but when the town made it clear that they wouldn't let him, he sold the property and built the Killdozer.

Attached: 1522040109738.png (1024x768, 260K)

False. Stop lying
Propaganda

Bullshit. The city was in the wrong for starting the fight.

/thread.

KillDozer finally stopped when it overheated.

As a heavy equipment owner I would have done the following:

>remove the rear ripper. just extra weight
>Remove the thermostat from the machine. will increase circulation
>used 1/2inch thick angle iron to make a grill instead of the flat iron in front of radiator, air flow is crucial
>Cut and grind rebar spikes all over the up-armor, cops were just crawling over the machine
>had a hose from inside of cab to underneath allowing for gasoline to be trailed from the dozer, flare gun to shoot out the back and ignite stuff
>microwave inside the cab and plenty of Pizza Rolls to make the trip less hungry

Just my thoughts...

Killdozer will live in our memories forever..

Its always the jews.
Guys a legend and a legit an hero.

the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o

Attached: 856343e011b8b5efa4eb0b57d0b2c856.png (1000x554, 64K)

Can you think of a better name for that giant machine ripped straight from twisted metal?

Guy is a legend, didn't hurt anyone and did his best not to damage anything of anybody's who didn't first wrong him. Everyone he went after wronged him and pushed him to lose everything.

What then how come this and almost as based tank bro or like the only two situations this happened?

Frank Garrett

Attached: frank_garrett2.jpg (576x355, 64K)

Attached: quote-i-have-no-desire-whatever-to-reform-myself-my-only-desire-is-to-reform-other-people-who-try-to (850x400, 84K)

Fuck off you fat cunt

This. It is always the government's fault. Anonymous thieves who enforce a monopoly on violence over an arbitrary border. Just by existing government is guilty.

Too much coolant circulation and it will not dispurse the heat properly and will overheat faster/never cool down.

Also pretty sure this thing had like 6 inches of concrete around it.

John Deere. Their armored tractor series was hot garbage that year.

Attached: 300px-Sempl_2.jpg (300x256, 26K)

that's not how heat transfer works, user.
dotQ = dotm c deltaT
the rate of heat transfer is increased as mass flow rate is increased.

>tfw killdozer got scrapped
Fucking iconoclasts. It belonged in a museum.

Similar things will happen if the 2nd Amendment is ever fucked with here in the USA

Attached: Heemeyer_did_nothing_wrong.jpg (400x400, 34K)

The Jews