Why are Japanese children so much more polite, considerate & hygienic compared to Western children?

Why are Japanese children so much more polite, considerate & hygienic compared to Western children?

youtu.be/hL5mKE4e4uU?t=2m23s

Attached: 4.png (852x438, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/race-aggression-temperament-rushton-personality-person-perception-across-cultures-1999.pdf
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/28/national/social-issues/bullying-schools-keeps-youth-suicide-rate-high/
independent.co.uk/voices/japan-disability-rights-massacre-tsukui-yamayuriena-gone-unnoticed-a7217661.html
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2014/08/23/editorials/homeless-risk-attack-tokyo/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/10/japan-forced-confessions-wrong-convictions-161010084400226.html
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/hardest-working-countries-ranked-by-hours-worked-per-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same reason you are a weeb faggot

Their culture pretty much forces them to be respectful to elders. All Asians are like this for the most part.

Attached: 3248791.png (415x592, 624K)

Homogeneous society. White countries fell for the multiculti meme. Japan didn't

Good luck with not getting bullied in school by looking like a complete fag.

Theres only 6 of them in the whole country so its easy to monitor them.

It's an act, like anime. It's their taqiyya. They are ruthless, soulless bastards no different from chinks and gooks.

Attached: kawaii_bayonet_dead_chink.png (552x525, 266K)

>be jap princess
>get raped at school

>An investigation had revealed that she and several other students had suffered 'violent things' from boys in another class. The spokesman did not elaborate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html

Attached: article-1255767-0099A7E6000004B0-613_224x373.jpg (224x373, 17K)

I'd say genetics.
Congoids are naturally more prone to violence and engaging in risky actions is more likely,add their kulcha and you have niggers.

Attached: IMG_20180403_012800_714.jpg (323x960, 46K)

How is it taqiyya when it's an open secret they hate everyone else but other Japanese? Being racist doesn't mean you can't be cordial in your business relations.

theyre just a bunch of mindless drones obeying authority without question. they will all grow up to be good goys

>All Asians are like this

if ou really believe that you also believe that groids are just like whites. there is a dimension of ifference between chinks and japs. the fucking chicks harvest floating fat from the sewers and cook with it.

*Xenophobic
They aren't racist, they're simply xenophobic,especially the old people,perhaps the younger ones might have bought into the multicultural meme

Because the boys have tiny dicks and are too insecure to try and fuck their women. Women aren't interested in tiny dicks either

Natural selection. A people who evolved on an island with no natural resources learned quickly to cooperate and get the most out of shitty land or die.

>All Asians
Fuck no. Just the Japs

>Tfw when only 16x13cm
Feels very bad

Attached: 23099080_910900679060424_9055797630033985536_n.jpg (320x167, 10K)

>All Asians are like this for the most part.
you mean chinks where people get run over and nobody even notice?

>feels very bad
>implying they can even feel it

Attached: 1477ED19-9AB4-4703-8934-55F7BEDA4D2F.jpg (400x267, 26K)

they started doing it because of the SARS epidemic, which is gross

because they are japanese ..
you dont seem to post how indian kids shit on the curb and how that entire region eats with theyre hands
god forbid a child says thank you

are you from the ghetto?

It's genetic

philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/race-aggression-temperament-rushton-personality-person-perception-across-cultures-1999.pdf

>Comparing three groups of Chinese 5-year-olds in Beijing with three
groups of White Canadians in Ottawa, using continuous observation on four
separate occasions, Orlick, Zhou, and Partington (1990) also found significant
differences in prosocial and antisocial behavior. Whereas 85% of peer
interactions documented in China were cooperative in nature, 78% of those
in Canada involved conflict.

Because we have class and care to raise them right.

excluding the japs, "asians" are probably the most unhygienic, disgusting "people" around. which is compounded by the fact that for the most part they live in a semi tropical and humid environment.

Morals perceived to be Christian in inspiration have been actively attacked and discouraged in white western countries.

Homogenous society encourages respect and appreciation of societal norms due to ease of conformity. There's no impetus to respect a system that regards you the same as a nog and 56% face.

It's an ethnostate.

because they aren't badly tainted by foreign blood, culture and influence.

It's because you literally can't help it. It's how you function on a genetic level

>Freedman examined 24 newborn
Chinese-American babies and 24 newborn White babies who were similar
in weight, physical vitality, mother's age, length of labor, and use of drugs
during labor. Though there was a substantial overlap between the two
groups: The Chinese-American babies, within (oh the average) 33 hours of
being born, were less perturbable, more placid, and more easily consoled
than the White babies. The Euro-American infants had a greater tendency
to be changeable, move back and forth between states of contentment and
upset, and reach the peak of excitement sooner, whereas the Chinese-American
infants were calmer and more consolable when upset.

a racially homogeneous society is a functional society.... the multiculturalism agenda is a soft-war conducted by (((globalists)))

Attached: 1517717254813.png (560x407, 13K)

They aren't very nice underneath the veneer. They just have to behave that way in public. In private they are bitchy little gossips

>No screaming blacks and hispanics

im jelly. if this were my elementary school there would be dominican immigrants shouting in a foreign language and throwing their trash on the floor

>And how are you today, sir?
>*spits in his cheeseburger*
>hehe, nothing personal kid
Because the US of A is so much better in this regard.

Nobody spits in your cheeseburger unless you're a big German asshole that deserved it

It stems from a culture of politeness. It falls down from the grandparents to the children, similar to the west, except most of the people in the west with a negative presence got it from bitter boomer fucks.

>1 post by this id

Attached: hsrse.jpg (620x372, 17K)

did anyone watch the video? holy fuck thats a shitload of work just to have a meal. it is cool that they ate potoatoes that the kids themselves grew, but what the fuck all that bureacracy and safety regulations. and then having to clean the entire school? wtf? then the kids have to go home and clean their houses presumably? Id commit sudoku

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 9K)

Japanese schools don't have janitors. The kids clean it themselves

And who decides who deserves spit or not? You? Fuck off.

Attached: 1522191511981.jpg (200x200, 20K)

What does that have to do with respecting your elders? If a toddler gets run over why should I care, clearly its mother didn't care.

Nobody actually spits in burgers but I've heard that it happens exclusively to German immigrants because they're known to be the ugliest and rudest customers

I get that, and ya personal responsibility blah blah blah. but these kids have school for 8-10 hours, then they have to do extracurriculars, then they have to do chores at home, then they have to do hw. and this continues through high school, and if they dont pass the college exams they are doomed. and if they do pass they are destined for lifelong wagecuckery working 16 hour shifts with no overtime pay. Lmao

Attached: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-19.png (332x333, 44K)

More like because you are jealous of our whiteness.

Niggers and beaners do

I think it's better than western schools. Early grade school is basically glorified babysitting, its good the kids learn how to cook and clean.

Attached: 1518793070016.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

Germans aren't white

This. Chinks are pretty disgusting.

no africans, seriously that's it
africans are constantly conditioning non africans around them to appreciating violence and incivility by cheering for it, celebrating it, justifying it and ultimately denying any and all responsibility for it (or attacking non africans for not tolerating their culture)
this is true anywhere

Attached: invulnerable.png (1000x1413, 568K)

What people in E Asia speak english pretty good? Does anybody know ?

Prolly cause they will be covered in honey and tied to a man-eating antmound if they forget to bow to senpei.

lol if you've ever been to public school in an urban area, the difference between black kids and asian kids is night and day

Top kek

Whiter than you, Tyrone.

They still have family values and a population that
is courteous and trusts one another.

The Japanese youth is incredibly vulgarised.
There are absolutely no consequences for misbehavior, so obviously you won't hear about them, since nothing is registered at the police.
As can be seen by the high youth suicide rate:
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/28/national/social-issues/bullying-schools-keeps-youth-suicide-rate-high/
Japanese people also don't give a shot about their disabled population:
independent.co.uk/voices/japan-disability-rights-massacre-tsukui-yamayuriena-gone-unnoticed-a7217661.html
The attacks against homeless people in Japan are also very high:
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2014/08/23/editorials/homeless-risk-attack-tokyo/
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big weeb myself, but not everything in Japan is as great, as it might seem.
There's also the problem of the Japanese justice being incredibly dysfunctional
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/10/japan-forced-confessions-wrong-convictions-161010084400226.html
Some of the conditions during interrogations sound like the Stasi anderen not a civilised country.

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/hardest-working-countries-ranked-by-hours-worked-per-year
The Japanese working themselves to death is a meme from the 80's and 90's that won't die. Americans work more hours on average.

Because the jews fear the samurai?

I believe in Japan a lot of students take english classes. Don't get your hopes up, though, I heard most of them suck at it. I can't make fun of them though, I took spanish and french and suck at those.

homogeneous society, their government isnt ran by kikes and thus their society remains intact and isnt rotted from the inside out with social degeneracy

Attached: learn from them.jpg (1024x658, 120K)

Monoracial, monocultural, homogeneous high trust society. Just like the West used to be.

Attached: 1519970500740.jpg (750x1124, 105K)

Because if they aren't they will be socially ostracized and bullied by literally everyone they know.

No, Japan isn't perfect. No country is.
I think a lot of Japanese are admirers of European culture in general and German in particular. I'm sure they are sad to see what is happening to you all now.
>The Japanese youth is incredibly vulgarised.
Elaborate?

Here my guy let me give you a run down here real quick.

Majority Japanese
Japanese religion ( the japanese religion is still very much alive. some buddhist but the culture over there founding religion is still in there 100% they still worship what there ancestors did)
Natural innate guilt and shame if you commit a crime you will feel really bad about it. The reason for this is because the Japanese still feel connected to there ancestors and people.
Extremely nationalistic because of the things stated above
High IQ

White people used to have all of this with the exception of its ancestors religion even though that took hundreds of years to completely remove which is why white people still felt very connected to there ancestors but over time as we lost all remnants of our pagan ancestors we also lost all remnants of our roots.

Religion
Culture
Race
If you remove all of these you will end up with children and people not giving a shit.

Very true. Praise kek.

they're taught respect from a very early age

>White people used to have all of this with the exception of its ancestors religion even though that took hundreds of years to completely remove
Well, the noble houses of Europe lasted up until around a hundred years ago, depending on the country. Maybe that wasn't a good thing.

Can any nip tell us why they have such an affinity towards germans? other than muh axis.

Getting rid of them, I mean

I think their cultures are very similar. Hierarchal, clean, industrious, and unnaturally polite.

Weren't they all habsburgs by the time it was over?

/Thread

enforced culture and values and high iq

I dunno, you probably know more than me about that. I've heard the rumors that all of the nobility was inbred with each other but I don't follow all the lineages.

I guess vulgarised wasn't the really correct word for it.
But in general, Japanese teens don't have to fear any kind of repercussions for misbehavior in school.
This is a result of teacher having been incredibly cruel towards students up to the 90s iirc.
So a lot of parents started lobbying against the teacher's punishment and the pendulum swung into the other direction with full force and now teachers aren't even allowed to send the students out of class for inappropriate behavior.
I've read an incredibly in depth article about the problems.
I'll try finding it again, but it's been a while, since I've read it.

I really, really wish Japan would go full isolationist again. The rest of the world has nothing to offer us but to bring our culture downwards.

>No, Japan isn't perfect. No country is.
It's more perfect than you could possibly imagine a country being. I'm sad for you that you will never no the kind of harmony we enjoy here

NOOOOOO NOT AIKO-SAMA

Attached: 1519519479064.png (629x1173, 131K)

I'm a Japanese born in America. Believe me, I'd like to live in Japan (I know I'd be treated as a foreigner), but I'd like to stick around for the race war here first.

>hygienic
>polite
>literally have a game where you try to surprise people by shoving your fingers up their asshole

I think you should be open to trade and cultural exchanges. Whites can learn a lot from different high IQ races. We have a lot to offer japan in cultural exchange and in trade.
stop making excuses and go back.

Swedepost bestpost.

>Not bayonetting every ching chong you can.

Attached: 1449408519163.gif (264x264, 1.39M)

>all those adorable QTs
Fuck... I really need a gf.

Shaming deviant behavior is normal and encouraged.
>early and often
>early
>and often

Haha sure thing David-san.

Muh dick

No Frankfurt School.

The first few years of school are dedicated entirely to respect and culture

What's going on here?

When are you going to reestablish the shogunate?

I thought they had more affinity towards the old British ways. Japs drive on the wrong side of the road due to their love of things British.

Because whites are uncivilized niggers that only slightly better than sand savages and african chimps. Once the USA and Europe collapse from nigger infestation, East Asia will rise and dominate the world. We are already invading Canada and Australia with our numbers.

Attached: ba-China_Bashing_0502504680.jpg (625x414, 19K)

Can whites be honorary east Asians please

>all asians

It's LITERALLY only the Japanese that are like this you weaboo faggot. Korean's are not like this, Chinese are not like this and no SE Asian is like this except maybe Singapore.

Jews haven't subverted their culture like they did ours. Our children used to be that polite too.

It's great but the lunch kids dressing like they are prepping for surgery is a bit much.

Why would a nip want to be involved in a race war that doesn't even concern them?

>I'm sad for you that you will never no the kind of harmony we enjoy here
=(
me too

Because in western schools put up with kids' bullshit while Asian schools punish the children for being little shits. I am from Asia and I was shocked by how rude and impolite students were towards their teachers and others in general.

No wonder Japs are such demented betas, having to constantly bow down to others

>School farm

JUST

Whites are niggers compared to Asians