Why isn't any good, honest, gun owning citizen going to Youtube HQ to stop the shooter?

Why isn't any good, honest, gun owning citizen going to Youtube HQ to stop the shooter?

Attached: second.jpg (696x431, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hStj85CJewQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gun owning
>cuckfornia

I'll bet you 40 shekels that Google is a "gun free zone" not that any of the soyboys that work there have ever owned one let alone fired one

shit not my problem

The Constitution doesn't create a militia. It creates the means by which a militia is formed. See: The right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Because the only people in California that have guns are nigs and mestizos, and they never do anything altruistic or heroic, particularly when it would mean helping white people.

Attached: 1522567519305.jpg (320x272, 9K)

While I hesitate to argue with those digits, there are plenty of skinheads in California with guns too. Remember all that stink SoCal was raising years back about breaking the state into two? North California is VERY different demographically from South California.

Isn't Youtube the communist headquarters? I would think that we would want as many dead as possible.

This is just like one of my ultra-leftist diversity hire ubisoft videogames.

Attached: wd_media_screens_reveal_ncsa.0.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

I know this is bait, but those guys on the left aren't militia. Those were continental army regulars, which was the first rendition of the US army.

Militiamen didn't have uniforms or cannons.

Checked
you're really going to compare the white gun crime in california to mexican/black gun crime? are you insane?

t.lived in socal for 7 years.

No one cares if libtards die desu.

They are. The police are all over it. The question is, why didn't CuckTube take any measures to protect it's employees (or let them protect themselves)?

You didn't say gun crime senpai, you said people who have guns.

A better question to ask is why those Americans working at youtube were required to make themselves vulnerable. Why were they barred from protecting themselves?

>going to Youtube HQ to stop the shooter?
>stop
yeah, you're way off base on that one

if there are any good, honest citizens working at youtube, than nobody has too.

Nobody likes YouTube I guess.

Cletus and David there need the means by which to create a militia, and to do that they need AR-15 rifles.

Why would I care about people with guns that are not committing crimes with them?

Why would I want to protect the jews?

Because we would help the shooter out since YouTube hates us and hates our country and our way of life.

>lefties think their warped interpretation of the Constitution is valid

Kill yourself, commie scum.

>Nobody on LA can get a carry permit
>YT HQ is gun free zone

its in S.F lol miles away from any good honest person

>warped

Your opinion kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=hStj85CJewQ

Attached: le happy merchant.gif (501x504, 12K)

Witnessed
Checked
Kekd

Why weren't there any present to begin with?

its a gun free zone.

California, strict ass gun laws

/thread

There are no good, honest people in SF, they all moved north and east.

Skinheads are just white niggers, so they don't count

Attached: Optino+3+continue+to+fap+to+traps+and+isolate+your+_b9cbf97fdf0dec3d392d8fb84da2815e.jpg (619x768, 74K)

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Stop

Fair enough.

Well-regulated in this context means "well equiped".
Militia in this context means "the collective of the citizens".
Shall not be infringed in this context means "shall not be infringed".

Attached: 1522489933277.jpg (498x491, 129K)